• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Aquarius 2.0 is coming soon!

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Aquarius 2.0 is coming soon!


    [Upcoming] Aquarius 2.0 is coming soon!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    [News] uYou was updated to v1.3 yesterday; okay to post this here, in lieu of of the dev?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Not sure why u/MiRO92 hasn't opted to deliver the news himself, but since it's been almost a full day since then...

    v1.3 changelog:

    • Moved uYou to the Tab bar.

    • Organized uYou Settings.

    • Added "Hide Notification Button".

    • Added "Hide Share Button".

    • Added "Hide Save Button".

    • Added "Hide Live Chat Button".

    • Added "Hide Create Shorts Button".

    • Added switch to disable uYou's check for update.

    • Compatibility with YTClassicVideoQuality.

    • Audio player is now matched with YT style.

    • Removed YT Try Premium Page.

    • Added support to YT Color Palette.

    • Code optimization and bug fixes.

    Repo: miro92.com/repo

    EDIT: The page for the sideloaded .ipa file version.

    submitted by /u/TimeDiver0
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] SSLUnpin

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm from Indonesia,

    Today, i want to share you SSLUnpin it worked for me to bypass SSL Pinning on iOS 8 to 14.

    Just compile the source code and copy the deb files to your iDevice then install it, No Preferences. Just loads into all apps.

    --

    Edited: I've added pre-compiled deb in releases page, grab here https://github.com/nikotidar/SSLUnpin/releases/tag/1.0

    Sorry for my bad english :)

    submitted by /u/dylanaraps_
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A way to remove Apple’s new NeuralHash ( iCloud CSAM scanner )

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to change Powercuff modes from CC

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    [Discussion] What happened to [[ZXTouch]]?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    The website http://zxtouch.net won't load, repo does not work and it's repository hasn't received any new commits over the last 3-4 months. Does anybody know what had happened?

    submitted by /u/ExeRhythm
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Your favorite Control Center Tweaks?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Been out of the JB scene for a while want something fresh

    submitted by /u/WeGoneGetItoneDay
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What’s your favorite notification tweaks?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I want something fresh and I've been out of the JB scene for a while

    submitted by /u/WeGoneGetItoneDay
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Whitelist toggle for Ad Blockers in the Control Center

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    I don't like having to go into settings every time to turn them off

    submitted by /u/NirvanaKlaatu
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is it possible to get Apple Maps road hazard/ speed trap reporting features on 14.3?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Looking to get the benefits added to Apple Maps in 14.5 where you can report road hazards and speed traps a la Waze, but on iOS 14.3

    submitted by /u/flip__wizard
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Will my phone encounter issues if I use FutureRestore to upgrade to 14.7 from 14.2 while jailbroken with Taurine?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    (don't waste your time and start saying "bruh why u updating to 14.7", i just want to know the facts)

    Alright so as the title says, I am currently on iOS 14.2, and I have my 14.7 blobs saved on 1conan, which I have heard from some people that those blobs can only be used when jailbroken, correct me if I am wrong.

    Now if I use FutureRestore to upgrade from 14.2 to 14.7 while jailbroken with Taurine, which as you know only supports up to 14.3, assuming I have the correct SEP and BB, will I encounter any issues (bootloops etc.) if I upgrade or will it be completely fine?

    submitted by /u/PogifierMC
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] I keep getting Geometry Dash updates saying “This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate”. I get this update like every day. Is this issue jailbreak related? How can I stop this without having to block updates entirely with Appstore ++?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    [request] a tweak which turn iphone into a graphic tablet compatible windows

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    i mean a way ton write/draw in my phone and see it in real time in windows or smtg like that thanks

    submitted by /u/POWERAPHAEL2
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Getting this error whenever I try and downgrade an app with AppStore++. Same thing with manual install.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    [Help] Anyone know how to fix this Sileo error?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to pick which voicemail greeting to send a caller to.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I'm getting flooded with telemarketer calls from different area codes and numbers. I looked at AnsweringMachineXS but it only lets you manually set it per-contact or private numbers as a whole. I want something that I can choose which voicemail to send them to as they are calling.

    submitted by /u/Zeb_ra_
    [link] [comments]

    [help] How do I fix this error?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    [HELP] Please help! Apps removed from Home Screen deleted from phone, reappear after respring!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm having a problem. When I enter jiggle mode and remove an app from the homescreen, it is also removed from App Library, spotlight search, etc. Everything.

    After a respring, every app this has happened to reappears back onto the homescreen, and I am unable to remove them without deleting them from everything again.

    This is very strange and baffling to me. It started happening, as far as I know, not after any specific tweak was installed or settling changed. I have no idea why this is happening.

    Has any such thing happened to you before? Any ideas what could be causing this? I'm frustrated, confused, and out of ideas. Thanks for any help.

    I'm on an iPhone 6s running iOS 14.4.2, checkra1n jailbreak.

    *Edit: I believe this first occurred after installing the TweakSettings tweak from CreatureCoding. It happened when removing the app that it adds from the homescreen, and it disappeared. All other apps then did this too.

    I have since uninstalled that tweak and respring multiple times, but the above problem persists.*

    submitted by /u/Pyroprysm_JB
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Advance print options for iPhone 8 ios 14.7.1

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    [Help] Im on 14.3 using unc0ver 6.2.0 on an iPhone X and my iMessages and notifications stop working from time to time. Can anyone recommend me a better jailbreak and tell me how to migrate easily, i would want cydia. Thanks

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    [Question] How to whitelist website - MyBloxx?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I've been using MyBloxx since release after using Minimal Host Blocker for many many years. It's truly an amazing tweak, but I cannot figure out how to whitelist a website. I am attempting to whitelist Google adservice. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Kell___3
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Taurine?? I can’t find this version on the website??

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    [Request] Blutrol alternative for non-mfi compatible games.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Blutrol was a tweak that would let you connect and set up controls for any game so that you could play on an non mfi compatible game. Sadly, this tweak Is no longer maintained and It can no longer be used on newer versions of ios.

    If someone could make an alternative to this, It would make my day.

    submitted by /u/AllwaysGamer365
    [link] [comments]

    [help] IOS 14.4.2 jailbreakig

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    does anyone know of a working jailbreak for IOS 14.4.2 that doent require a pc?

    submitted by /u/SSBUplayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel