• Breaking News

    Friday, May 3, 2019

    macOS This is How my Mac Looks after I let it go into Sleep Mode, How can I fix it(Prevent it)?

    macOS This is How my Mac Looks after I let it go into Sleep Mode, How can I fix it(Prevent it)?


    This is How my Mac Looks after I let it go into Sleep Mode, How can I fix it(Prevent it)?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    keyboard shortcut to create/delete desktop in spaces

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    Hi, I am currently on Mojave 10.14.4, I wanted a keyboard shortcut that can create a new desktop and move into it, and a keyboard shortcut that deletes the current desktop space I am in.

    I searched online for keyboard shortcuts that can create or delete a desktop in spaces, but to no avail, I only found one that create a desktop but sometimes do not move into the newly created desktop and it opens calendar and reminders app. Founding nothing on deleting a desktop tho.

    The code could be found at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29165847/automator-applescript-how-to-new-desktop-open-calendar-and-reminders-in-it#29176079, under Mike Milklin's post

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/PreciousSialia
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble playing youtube videos, .wav files, .mov files on MAC OS 10.14.4

    Posted: 03 May 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So today I turned on my mac and pretty much any file with audio or video doesn't play or stream. Spotify App, Spotify web, youtube, soundcloud, etc all do not work and will not load the song at all. I'll hit play and it will just keep trying to load the song and start to play it but wont. Even .wav and .mov files I'll hit play and nothing will start. I can skim through videos however and see all the footage but when I hit play nothing will move on its on and there is no audio at all.

    Anyone have this problem before and did anyone fix it?

    submitted by /u/TheKidEric
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I need to go into settings to make Do Not Disturb box to appear?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make it visible at all times and remove the step of going into settings to make the Do Not Disturb and night shift boxes appear in the notification panel?

    submitted by /u/jarman65
    [link] [comments]

    Messages in iCloud Sync Problem

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have some weird problem with Messages in the cloud. My Phone have stored all my messages. I enabled messages in iCloud a while ago and everything works nice. A while ago I deleted some dead entry's from my iCloud Keychain and the Desaster happend. Only a few messages are synced. 16 MB (in iCloud) and 600 MB local messages. I tried log out, reboot and log in on iPhone and Mac but nothing sync, only a few. Any wine with a solution?

    submitted by /u/SLAdmin
    [link] [comments]

    Clipboard Manager

    Posted: 02 May 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    For work I have to copy and paste a lot of 'mundane' things repeatedly. Anyone know of a clipboard manager where I can add lines that I can just click on to copy? TIA!

    submitted by /u/Sam_Becker23
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of at wit's end - I need a copy of Mojave that isn't 10.14.4

    Posted: 02 May 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    I've got a group of developers that upgraded to 10.14.4 and it broke a set of their tools. Their machines are slated to be upgraded anyway so we decided to use the opportunity to upgrade their machines.

    However, I only have new in box machines that have high sierra on it (2018 touchbar).

    I cannot, for the life of me, find a copy of Mojave that isn't 10.14.4 - its like every link updates whenever a new release is pushed to only be the latest version.

    Is there any place I can get either base Mojave (pre-incremental updates) or a full install of 10.14.3?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Daefish
    [link] [comments]

    Question | Dual Keyboard Layouts?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    Hey,

    Currently considering to get a macbook pro 15 for work as my job is now offering us them so thats cool.

    What i was wondering is that because im Norwegian but live in london would it be possible to have something that will allow me to swap from an English KB ( laptop ) on the mac to Norwegian KB ( magic kb ). I really hope theres something thats a 2/3 click solution as in windows its simple 2 clicks and it swaps the entire thing to the different imput ( on both kbs so its not magic treating as two individual but its great as its only 2 clicks )

    I have asked my work if they can provide a Scandinavian layout for me but alas they cannot.

    Thank you very much for your help :)

    submitted by /u/DanknessEvermemes
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube giving errors when connected with airpods

    Posted: 02 May 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    So weird issue here. Every time i try to play a youtube video with my airpods connected, it will bug out, not load, and say something along the lines of "If playback does not begin shortly, restart device?

    If i switch my audio output to speakers the video immediately starts fine, and if i switch back mid video it continues fine, but if i reload the page it refuses to load again. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Keegonis
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Access - Works locally, can't get via internet

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Home MBP - OS High Sierra

    Traveling MBP - OS Mojave

    I have been able to connect fro my traveling MBP to my Home MBP using the native "sharing" (found in System Preferences) to access files and 'share screen' when I'm at home on the same network, but I can not figure out how to get this to work when I'm not on my home network.

    I have found the separate "screen sharing" but that requires someone to accept each session at my home MBP, which defeats the purpose.

    How can I set up the native "sharing" to allow me to access my home MBP over the internet?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/GeeMass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel