• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Apple iOS I still do not understand why the automatic brightness is in accessibility tab

    Apple iOS I still do not understand why the automatic brightness is in accessibility tab


    I still do not understand why the automatic brightness is in accessibility tab

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    The messages app needs a feature to remove one-time codes automatically

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Spatial audio is now on Netflix? (B99)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    cannot save a custom greeting after recording? iPhone XR ios 14.7.1

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Can’t see Taiwan flag emoji… while in Taiwan

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Alright, so I have an iPhone 11 that I bought in China. I have returned to Taiwan a day ago, and can't seem to get the Taiwan flag emoji to show itself. I can't type it out, and when another person uses it I can only see a missing character symbol. My iPhone region is set to Taiwan, and so my apple ID. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/1CellAmoeba
    [link] [comments]

    Phrases iPhone won't allow

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but I have complained to apple about certain phrases being restricted from typing using swipe. I prefer swiping in my text over tapping each key, but I've discovered that some phrases are simply locked out of this entry method. The phone will sometimes not type the end word in a phrase, as if it doesn't know any such word, and type another in it's place, or it may change the word(s) before it, to make the phrase acceptable to siri or the programmers. I've also found that even adding swears to the phone's dictionary will not allow you to swipe them into text. Any of there forbidden words or phrases can still be entered by tapping each key, but why does the iphone force us to conform to it's idea of "acceptable speech?"

    For example; I can type the word "kill", but if I swipe in the word "myself" or "yourself" after it, it'll become "Jill yourself", or "I'll yourself", or some other similar nonsense. You can see in the options listed below the text that the word kill seems not to exist, and that the phone is looking at this as a complete phrase.

    You can see the same thing happen with "bad girl", but not "bad boy"; "white girl" and "white boy", but not "black girl" or "black boy". I had a few more discovered, but I never wrote any down, and eventually forgot them after the irritation wore off. Has anyone else noticed this? Any other entries to add?

    submitted by /u/sauronbluer
    [link] [comments]

    everytime I use any Bluetooth device my iPhone 12 mini disconnects from the Bluetooth and i have to manually reconnect. I was listening to music earlier on my bt earbuds and during two songs it disconnected 6 times. any idea on how to fix it? happens in my car and portable speaker as well.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Location map missing - Instagram

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Location map missing - Instagram

    https://preview.redd.it/2lqj50fto3j71.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=02313800fd1fdda5c65ed1daa6361f9adbb209a1

    Hi, anyone with this issue?

    under the blue information button there should be a map with the location

    submitted by /u/jborgez
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone keeps disconnecting while restoring

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    So I have been using ios 15 beta ever since it was released back in July. However, it started becoming too buggy so I thought of downgrading to ios 14. I looked up, on the web to do it without losing data and followed a video made by iCrackyouriDevice and another one from Brandon Butch. I followed all the steps they mentioned but finally ran into an issue where my iPhone "keeps disconnecting even though it's firmly connected" I tried to change cables, port, turned on airplane mode, and turned off background app refresh but none of these helped me :(

    Any way to get my data back on ios 14.7.1?Thanks

    Edit: One of the step that they mentioned was to edit the `info.plist` file from the backup and change the product version to ios 14.0 from 15.0

    submitted by /u/Utkarsh_Kumar384
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to set a notification type to ring phone, vibrate all else?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I don't think this is possible, but i wanted to ask if anyone knew of a way to turn all notifications to vibrate and have just the phone set to ring?

    I tried to manually set this, but some apps have their own sound settings, it wasn't possible to manually change them all in the notification options. \

    The only way I can have them all vibrate is to use the mute switch but that also sets the phone ringer to vibrate. I sometimes miss some important calls.

    I know you can set level 1 or priority profiles if the number is saved in your contacts, but I want all phone calls to ring.

    submitted by /u/zztroyzz
    [link] [comments]

    Bypassing Blocked Number

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    So long story short, my friend is being harassed by someone for months now to the point where they are about to go to the police. They've blocked this person's personal number and all numbers from their closest friends. They live out of state now so not really a physical threat but regardless they randomly send dozens of some of the foulest messages I've ever seen in the middle of the night. every couple weeks when drunk.

    After they blocked this person's personal #, the person came back under a different number to continue harrassing them. They blocked that number too using iOS's block feature but messages from this particular number continue to come through, even while on the block list.

    Does anyone have any idea how this is happening? We know they are using some sort of texting service as this is more than likely a burner number they created.

    I told them to contact their carrier and see about adding this number to the carrier's level block list to see if that stops it.

    Any help would be appriciated.

    submitted by /u/Suspicious-Theory32
    [link] [comments]

    setting up a new phone need help bypassing the update.....please read

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    i just purchased an iphone 12pro. i am setting up from an icloud back up but i CANNOT update to ios 14.7.1 because my computer is windows 7 and in order to use itunes newest version i n eed to be on at least windows 10 and ios14.7.1 requires newest itunes. i would like to set my iphone up without updating but when i get to that screen it wont allow me to bypass it. any help would be apreciated.

    submitted by /u/polofreaks
    [link] [comments]

    The reddit app is continuously using an excessive amount of processing time even though notifications and Background App Refresh are turned off (more info in comments)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Is there any way to transfer safari keychain passwords to chrome app in ios?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I think theres a way to do it on desktop but i dont have an up to date laptop. Any way to save safari passwords as csv file on ios?

    submitted by /u/AXXXXXXXXA
    [link] [comments]

    Do IOS 14.7.1 had wifi connectivity issue? Anyone experiencing the same? My all other devices are fine but the problem is with my iPad.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Unable to see subscribed facebook calendar events in my calendar

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Hi

    I've been trying to wrap my head around this but I just can't figure it out...

    On my icloud I'm subscribed to my facebook events calendar. This also displays just fine on my macbook when opening up the calendar app.

    But when I'm checking on my iphone I clearly see the calendar enabled in my calendar list, yet not one single appointment is shown.

    I've even tried this by setting up a new subscription.

    No clue what to do next...

    Hope anyone can help

    Thx

    submitted by /u/_Lefky_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else bothered that Screen Time includes CarPlay usage?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    The Maps app skews any meaningful insights about usage trends.

    submitted by /u/MinimalFriction
    [link] [comments]

    Whatsapp call cuts when you play other media on the iPhone.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I used to be able to play other media whilst on a Whatsapp call, but when the new IOS and Whatsapp updates came, everytime i try play any media like Youtube, Apple music, etc the call will just cut. PS i have IOS 14.7.1 and the latest Whatsapp.

    submitted by /u/Derio101
    [link] [comments]

    iOS turns on Do Not Disturb mode if I have an alarm set

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    I have an alarm set for 9:30pm every night. The alarm is set as an "Other" alarm on the alarm screen. I do not have "sleep/wake" or "bedtime" set up in the Health app or the Clock app. Do Not Disturb is disabled and not scheduled.

    It seems that if I put my phone on a flat surface in the few hours before the alarm iOS puts my phone into Do Not Disturb mode and displays a message about sleep.

    This is not ideal. I've missed some pretty important things as a result of this.

    What am I missing here? Thanks

    submitted by /u/DZJYFXHLYLNJPUNUD
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 pro max screen sensitivity randomly increased and is reacting to everything, fix?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I have no clue what even happened i didnt touch any settings i was just playing a game on my phone then suddenly when i set it face down on my bed, things in the game started reacting as if i was tapping but i wasn't even holding my phone. i then tried lightly touching my phone screen against my pillow and it started opening apps and typing things randomly. I have restarted AND hard restarted, no fix.

    submitted by /u/WJR26
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up pulled app to a new iPhone- options?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm switching over to a new iPhone soon, and doing my phone backup through iCloud. I have a few apps that are no longer available on the App Store (and not in the purchased section either) that I would like to keep.

    I'm aware iCloud backup does not support this and neither does iTunes backup any longer. I've looked into backing up the app through iMazing (downloading the IPA file) but I'm not sure if this method will work- I've heard others have had issues with it.

    Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with doing this? Most of the apps were pulled, but there's nothing else like them on the store.

    submitted by /u/t00selfaware
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop receiving this notification?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel