• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Apple Watch Can't be the only one who has considered this

    Apple Watch Can't be the only one who has considered this


    Can't be the only one who has considered this

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    There are many like it, but this one is mine

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Apple has really upped their recommended watch face game

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Why is ‘Personal’ coloured differently? (I can still click on it but it fails to set up a data plan. Used to work before I reset my watch.)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Will blood sugar measurements come to the Watch?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Do you think this will ever come to the Apple Watch?

    I got my hopes up at some point by some rumours but now they withered again.
    I know most devices on the market use a needle, but I read somewhere Apple would try a less accurate way without a needle? I could remember wrong though.

    submitted by /u/_-MjW-_
    [link] [comments]

    Reminders - change what list that show on aw face?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I am wondering if there is a way to change what list the reminders complication show on the watch face?

    I have made a seperate reminders list that i want to show on the watch face instead of the "Today" one.

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Flow_11
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better 6 or SE?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Some apps disappeared

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Hi, I have an AW3. In my watch face I had the default weather app but today it shows blank info. I looked my apps and some of those were missing. I can't find the weather app, reminders and some other preinstalled apps. What happened? I didn't uninstalled them Edit: I have those apps on my iPhone

    submitted by /u/OrangeJJLK
    [link] [comments]

    I once read this story about someone’s father got a heart attack and the apple watch notified the son.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    I want to know if this is true, if so, how can I install this for my parents and what is the name of this setting? Also, which apple watch do you need at minimum?

    submitted by /u/DokkanGB
    [link] [comments]

    Knock of bands for the apple watch.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Hello i search a alternativ for some cool bands, i like the look of the hermes bands but pricy.

    https://a.aliexpress.com/_msIFuq7

    Does someone here has such a band ? Or a similar one ?

    submitted by /u/echo13371337
    [link] [comments]

    Watch says “Please continue setup on iphone” and phone says “Make sure watch is powered on and not connected to another phone.”

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I've attempted to connect the watch all day yesterday with no luck. It did start updating once but by that time I had to go and needed my phone.

    Now it saying "please continue setup" and the phone won't connect to it.

    How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/travlingsomewhere
    [link] [comments]

    boot loop

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    hey y'all so i went swimming with my s4 and it died like 30 mins after i got out (it was in like 30% so it shouldn't of died that quickly) and i've been dealing with the green snake of death. i got past that by letting the battery drain and i tried charging it back up tonight and now my new issue is the apple logo keeps flashing on the screen. if i take it off the charger it stops but immediately starts back up again when it goes back on. people on the apple forums said unpair the watch and that helps but it didn't. so i went to try apple support but ofc they need a serial number which i no longer have because it's unpaired. i don't have the box either i know i can use it to get the number. so does anyone have any suggestions? i don't think it's water damaged because the screen looks fine. the side button and digital crown are also not working so i can't do a hard reset no matter how hard i press them. thanks in advance, i'm trying to get this thing to work before school goes back so any help will be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/bayo1
    [link] [comments]

    Which watch band is this?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    sorry for the n00b question, but is there a way to keep the workout app or runkeeper on display all the time while running? i've even used the "lock" feature on workout, but it seems like it always goes back to the face display and has me enter in my passcode again, which is hard to do while running

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    i did the "wake screen: after 1 hour" for runkeeper, but still during my run (within one hour), it just goes back to the face/lock screen and has me enter in my passcode again.

    should i just turn off my passcode even tho it erases my apple pay card?

    EDIT: so I think the tattoo issue is exactly the problem I've been having. I'm looking at pix I took of my watch on me after my run yesterday and it's clearly directly over my tattoo, but I've been wearing it lower on my wrist tonight (closer to my hand) so that it sits just above the tattoo where there's no overlap and so far it hasn't gone back to the Lock Screen. I wasn't mindful of this before I knew about the tattoo issue so hopefully this will solve my problem on my next run when I pay more attention of my watch placement.

    submitted by /u/Medumbdumb
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see speed on Apple Watch and I just can’t find it? For example, how fast you run in a 10 second sprint or average pace during a jog or walk?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Shouldn‘t I have recieved this award? (1252 out of 1250)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    How can I have my Apple Watch play intercoms while on silent?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I like to have all my notifications on my aw vibrate only so I keep it on silent but then when I get an intercom message from the Home app I can't hear it. Any way around this? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

    Is the only way to fix this is to switch every individual notification to vibrate only and turn off silent mode?

    submitted by /u/szmatt
    [link] [comments]

    I want the series 7 if it’s square shaped like the 12…I need

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I need!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/BarAffectionate812
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel