• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    iPhoneX Phone wouldn’t stop vibrating.

    iPhoneX Phone wouldn’t stop vibrating.


    Phone wouldn’t stop vibrating.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Last night I got a text notification when I clicked on it my phone continued to vibrate. I tried everything but the only option was to completely shut it down. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

    submitted by /u/mjdk05
    [link] [comments]

    Using Samsung 15W Fast Charge 2.0 Wireless Charger Stand with iPhone X?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    According to a popular online store, Samsung 15W Fast Charge 2.0 Wireless Charger Stand is now 25% off. Have you used this product with your iPhone X? Did it work great? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/planetgt21
    [link] [comments]

    My Face ID has just stopped working. Help please.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    So I've been using the my X for about 2 years now and never experienced any issues with the Face ID. Yesterday while I was in the bath I accidentally dropped the phone in. Since then the Face ID stopped working even thought everything else is fine. This is unusual because I have dropped my phone in the bath many times before in the 2 years of me having it. Please can some one help as I have tried to reset the device and also removed my face and tried to configure it again. When trying to set up Face ID it keeps telling me these 2 "Move your face forward" "Move your face backwards". PLEASE HELP!!

    submitted by /u/THE-800-CUNT-HOTLINE
    [link] [comments]

    My IPhone gets disconnected from the WiFi and my AirPods for no reason. Please help.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Hello all. Yesterday my IPhone X fell and since then it automatically gets disconnected from the WiFi and my AirPods. My front camera also doesn't appear to be working. Also what happens sometimes is that when I'm absolutely near the router it only shows only one bar. Please do tell me what is wrong and the solution to it as well. All answers will be highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/manavkhanna
    [link] [comments]

    This is how you can turn your iPhone into Samsung device

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel