• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    iPad I’m a college student who has really felt the lack of motivation from online school. This has been my desk setup lately🤷‍♀️

    iPad I’m a college student who has really felt the lack of motivation from online school. This has been my desk setup lately��‍♀️


    I’m a college student who has really felt the lack of motivation from online school. This has been my desk setup lately��‍♀️

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    12.9” iPad Pro base model unavailable in most major US cities. Sign of impending hardware update?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Is there a way to control my Windows laptop with my iPad and stylus?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I was watching a few videos where they use a Wacom tablet to edit on Lightroom for Windows, and I was wondering if I could use my stylus and iPad the same way? I have a 6th gen iPad and an Adonit Note stylus which works similar to the Apple Pencil.

    submitted by /u/ThunderHashashin
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Magic Keyboard Covered Under AppleCare+?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    I'm going to buy Applecare+ for my iPad Air 4 and I have the Magic Keyboard along with it so I'm hearing that the keyboard is covered in case it gets damaged its a $29 fee to get replaced is this true?

    submitted by /u/pwnedkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome zoom on iPad

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to adjust the page view zoom setting in Chrome on the iPad? With Safari I can go to Settings:Safari:Page Zoom. 11" iPad Pro.

    submitted by /u/ApgarScore11
    [link] [comments]

    This might be a silly question, but if someone could answer it please.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    I use my iPad a lot with my monitor with the use of Shiftscreen (Great app btw!). However to use it with my monitor I am simply using USB-C to HDMI adapter which doesn't simultaneously charge my iPad when plugged into my monitor and shiftscreen really chews up the charge. So my question is whether there is something I'm missing that allows me to charge my iPad whilst still displaying it through my monitor?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/D_Ren124
    [link] [comments]

    So, typing on the iPad... !

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    This is my first iPad. Just got a 2016 iPad Pro 9.7" (my all-time favorite model right now in terms of value and size), and my typing on the screen is amazing! I am an average typer in real life, getting about 80 wpm. I'm getting 70 on the iPad!

    submitted by /u/con_ker
    [link] [comments]

    App advice: ePub reader with Dropbox integration

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Is there an app for the iPad that links to and hosts the highlight/notes metadata for ePub books in Dropbox? And one that is also cross-platform?

    The closest I've found for this is the PocketBook app, but it requires moving/copying files into their dedicated folder. Is there an app that won't require that? (Let me keep my ePubs in pre-existing folders, where they are sorted how I like)

    Basically, I want the highlight/notes I make to be cloud based, not trapped locally onto the device. (Similar to iBooks - a good choice but it's not cross-platform with Android or PC, if I needed it to be)

    submitted by /u/scarface4tx
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to automatically close apps after screen has been off for x minutes?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    I always wondered. If my device is sleeping for more than 10 minutes, I usually will not use it for more than a few hours and when I come back I want to start with a clean slate.

    No background apps open as I always just have to slide them all away to get rid of the visual clutter.

    submitted by /u/InnerPersonality787
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2021 11 inch and 12.9 inch released at same time?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    So I've been waiting patiently for the new iPad pro 11 inch (personally I don't need the 12.9), now I'm hearing rumors that the 11 inch is getting released after the 12.9 inch? Is that possibly true due to the chip shortages? I needed this for school and now I'm trying to see if I should cave and buy the iPad pro 2020.

    submitted by /u/tiptoefirefly94
    [link] [comments]

    Userscripts webbrowser Ipad Pro

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Recently bought an Ipad Pro, I play an old-school browser game called Grepolis. This game has lots of userscripts that help improve the experience.

    Been looking around, but I'm unable to find a browser that supports userscripts or how to add them in Safari. Looking for something similar to Tampermonkey, if possible

    If anyone could help me out, would be awesome

    submitted by /u/thooury
    [link] [comments]

    Bionic chip

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Good day, I am sure this has been posted and discussed many times, but does anyone have any good layman explanation on what the bionic chip in the new ipads are all about and what it makes it different. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Slipz19
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to automatically transcribe voice memos? Work smarter, not harder

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Basically, I have a lot of recordings of lectures and meetings because it's easier that way than to take notes manually. For a one-hour lecture or meeting, I'll just record a voice memo and go back later to manually type the words I hear into another document.

    However, you can imagine that this would get very tiring. It can easily take two or three hours of playing back and typing to transcribe a one-hour lecture. When I have dozens of these to do, it can get very time-consuming, and there must be an easier way to do this.

    Microsoft Teams has a feature where you can turn on closed captioning and have the words pop up on the screen in real time with only a delay of about one second. That is awesome, and I wish the iPad could do something like that, and basically just spit out all the text for me to easily copy and paste.

    If I want to go back to a lecture and CTRL + F to every time the word "budget" was said, it's a lot easier for me to see something like that it was said 15 times over a period of one hour. This would especially be great if there were timestamps so I know that someone said the word I'm looking for at 02:23, 07:05, 15:39, and so on.

    Is there a way to take the audio you have and turn it into an easy text transcript to search for? Being able to do this would be extremely convenient and make my life a whole lot easier. I get the feeling it already exists, but I just don't know where to search for it!

    submitted by /u/Ariacle
    [link] [comments]

    Old apps

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Can you still download old iPad apps on a old iOS if you have already purchased them on another device?

    submitted by /u/MjayMilk
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Store: Shop by your device - how do I add missing products?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    I have a pair of AirPods Pro and an Apple Pencil (2nd Generation). Neither of these appear under 'Your Devices' in the Apple Store App but my iPad, iPhone and AppleTV show up. I realize the latter three are connected to my Apple ID. My AirPods do show under, 'Find My' but not my pencil. I find this odd because I'm just as likely to lose the pencil as I am the AirPods.

    I searched online about how to add devices. I tried to follow, 'Add a device to the list' I found here:

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205064

    but it appears that the AirPods and the pencil are not considered devices.

    I would like them listed in the Apple Store app as I find the 'compatible with your device' information quite useful especially since both of these items are now in their second generation iteration.

    Any assistance appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ghostmrchicken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel