• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Apple Help I accidentally broke the tip off, and idk how to get it out.

    Apple Help I accidentally broke the tip off, and idk how to get it out.


    I accidentally broke the tip off, and idk how to get it out.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Will a 3rd Gen Apple TV box work well on newest MacBook Air?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I have the newest MacBook Air and was wondering if I bought a 3rd Gen Apple TV strictly for mirroring my Mac, would it work well? Not much delay or lag? I've never used Apple TV

    submitted by /u/TheGreatJatsby
    [link] [comments]

    Lost photo albums after iphone restore (iphone X)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    My phone camera was being really slow and it was recommended that I plug my iphone X into itunes and do a restore. Before doing so, I did an iCloud backup (I also have all my photos sent to icloud every night).

    After the restore, my photos are slowly trickling back in but all my albums except favorites and shared albums are gone. For example, my album of all the food I learned to cook recently is gone.

    I can see the albums when I log into iCloud online. How do I get the albums back onto my phone? It would take me 12+ hours to manually recreate all the albums I have lost :(

    submitted by /u/thelyfeaquatic
    [link] [comments]

    iphone a little bit warm even not in use

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I haven't used my iphone for an hour now, it is a little bit warm. Does this indicate something?

    submitted by /u/xdClam
    [link] [comments]

    photos taking unusually long to upload to icloud

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    After learning the reason why my photos weren't in full resolution was due to my ICloud settings involving "optimize iPhone storage", today I upgraded to the 50GB plan for ICloud. To get my high res images back, I have to upload everything to ICloud. For some reason though, the photos are just stuck, not uploading at all. It hasn't changed in the three hours since it started uploading. What's wrong here? I see that this is a common problem.

    submitted by /u/andr0medaimmigrant
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to transfer iMessages from a Macbook to iPhone?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I've accidentally deleted an important iMessage conversation on my iPhone but I can still see them from my MacBook's Messages app. What would be the best steps to sync the messages that are on my MacBook to my iPhone? I'm afraid that I might end up syncing my iPhone messages to my MacBook and result in removing the messages that I have on my Mac side. If I turn on sync on both my MacBook and iPhone, will iPhone's sync override MacBook's sync and end up removing the conversation on my Mac side?

    submitted by /u/tmvoa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a setting that makes airpods lower the volume on their own?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Because this has been happening while I listen to music. If I take them off and put them back in they audio lowers on its own after a second. It's quite noticeable, and annoying.

    submitted by /u/Lazy_Chemistry
    [link] [comments]

    1/5th if my screen vertical line- new MacBook time

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I'm having a problem with My Old iPhone 6

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I was trying to install iOS 12.5.2 from iTunes, but I cancelled it, now my iPhone 6 thinks it's fully downloaded. I got iTunes to update it now, but the phone still says "Downloaded".

    submitted by /u/Realsans22123
    [link] [comments]

    Apple subscription refunds

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    How long do apple refunds typically take to appear after the refund request has been accepted?

    submitted by /u/ivanle-elnavi
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Add AppleCare

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! So I switched to cricket wireless and bought the 11 and when I tried to add AppleCare it said the device wasn't eligible. Why is that? I've never had that issue before. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/andrewsteiner88
    [link] [comments]

    How to solve "This item is temporary unavailable"

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    I just erased the 2009 Macintosh HD which was installed with Yoshimite. When I try to reinstall the OS it says this item is temporary unavailable. I looked up on the Internet mostly mentioned if I wanna install a new OS I would have to download it on a Mac. But I only have PC...

    By the way, I wanna install High Sierra on this late 2009 model with 4gb of ram. Although it is feasible according to the official apple website. But I still sceptical about it as I afraid it might affect the performance.

    submitted by /u/BranchOne8952
    [link] [comments]

    MacOs10.15.7. Bought it used. I cannot connect to the Wifi

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Keyboard Program Question

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I recently took my 2019 MacBook Air into the Apple Store because the keys were sticking. They sent it to the repair center for a top case replacement. I got it back today, and although the keys aren't sticking it has the same battery. I read somewhere that the replacement included a new battery. Is this not the case?
    If it is, would Apple be willing to correct this judging by your past experiences?

    submitted by /u/thisisnicolle14
    [link] [comments]

    Why does iPhone 7 Plus battery percentage go down several percent at once?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Saw this today and think I've seen it once or twice before. The percentage next to the battery icon will go down multiple percentage points at once. So today it went from 74% to 68% really quickly. I hadn't used my phone all day. I've seen my iPod touch do this where it would have the percentage go up and down then settle. My iPhone's battery health is 94%. Think my iPad Pro has just done the same typing this (different percentages though)

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    What would be faster? 4 core i7 2.5 ghz OR 6 core i5 3.0 ghz?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Generally the higher "i" wins I know. But in this case I think the added cores might make the difference.

    submitted by /u/MaestroLifts
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical pixel lines over entire iPhone 11 screen. More details in my comment below.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Does the Apple store still give out free SIM Cards for anyone who walks in and asks for one?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I have done this twice for Sprint SIM Cards but I want to know if this also applies with AT&T SIM Cards as well...

    submitted by /u/safecandyvan
    [link] [comments]

    If I switch iCloud accounts do I lose my messages?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    If I switch iCloud accounts do I lose my messages?

    submitted by /u/kevindrowned
    [link] [comments]

    accidentally clicked on scam link in gmail

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I was scrolling through my email and looked at a scam email, I accidentally clicked its attachment and it sent me to a website. I closed it instantly and searched up what to do, I turned off my wifi and power downed my phone. I changed my password for everything, was it able to get malware or something into my phone and is watching me when I open personal info? I have an iphone7 and its 4 years old, the battery goes down a little bit faster than I think it used to. Do I have malware and if I do on my iPhone, how do I remove it? I asked this once already but I'm just very paranoid, my ios was only 1
    ios update behind after I clicked the link so I'm not sure if the email could have done anything to go in because of the outdated version of ios

    submitted by /u/xdClam
    [link] [comments]

    my mac is only showing bootcamp, what do i do?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Hey, I have 2 questions. One about the Magic Keyboard and the other about the home screens on my phone

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    My most pressing issue is the Magic Keyboard killing my iPad battery. I have a 2020 12.9 iPad Pro, so I should have a 10 hour battery life. With the keyboard attached the battery life is cut to just a few minute over 5 hours, about 5 hrs 15 mins. Is this normal drain, or is there something wrong with the keyboard? My second question is if I can rearrange the order of the home screens on my phone. I'm aware that I can hide specific pages but can't figure out how to rearrange them. For example, My 4th Home Screen is all my school stuff and my 2nd is my games. Is it possible to switch the pages? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bananakin_Skywater
    [link] [comments]

    How to open downloaded files on MacBook.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm trying to open this course I downloaded, but I can't open it, at first they were telling me that there a is no app to open it, but then I did something and now this is what I get:

    How can I fix this? I really need help.

    https://preview.redd.it/sukp1wmey7s61.png?width=864&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c409f20f0c9747336f66febd3193774cfb548c0

    submitted by /u/PapySnake00
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the settings/app for this Home Screen set up? Phone in vid: iPhone 12 PRO. Current phone I’m using iPhone XR

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Reverting to an earlier OS so my old Mac can run faster

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Hello everybody!

    I currently have an early 2013 all-in-one Mac desktop which is currently running the latest operating system for Mac.

    I regret upgrading the operating system because the computer runs a lot slower now. Since I only have an I three processor and 4 GB of RAM, which operating system should I refer to to get the best performance out of my Mac?

    I'm not trying to do anything special, just simple browsing and wordprocessing. If this is not possible with my Mac, then I will sell it or give it away.

    If anybody has any other alternatives so I can make the best out of this old computer, please let me know

    submitted by /u/stripped-screw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel