• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    iPhoneX iPhone X isn’t working very well.

    iPhoneX iPhone X isn’t working very well.


    iPhone X isn’t working very well.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    I've had my iPhone X for just over 2 years. This is honestly the longest I've ever had a phone.

    I love my iPhone X but lately it's been giving me so many problems. I'll be switching apps and it'll shut down, I'll be playing Spotify and it'll shut down. (By shut down, I mean that it'll show the loading screen thing and will turn off the turn back on.) it seems super glitchy lately and sometimes will freeze from doing anything. Sometimes I won't be able to answer calls or text anyone. My signals for everything will turn off so the phone doesn't even work for a while. I'll answer calls and it'll hang up.

    I'm not currently able to go to the Apple store due to the pandemic. Last time I went for a battery change (they ended up telling me I couldn't change my battery for free and I didn't have money to change it at the time) they told me my iPhone was perfectly fine even though it was causing problems at that time too. It just seems to be getting a whole lot worse too. I'm on the latest update (whichever that is).

    Does anyone else have this problem?

    Tl;dr basically my phone doesn't work properly (keeps restarting) and I can't take it in right now.

    submitted by /u/Jtimberlake17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel