• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Apple Help So I have some power beats and I don’t know what model they are I bought an iPhone 6s in 2016 and it came with some free power beats. I never used them, so I want to sell them. The problem is that I don’t know if they are power beats 2 or 3 or whatever :/

    Apple Help So I have some power beats and I don’t know what model they are I bought an iPhone 6s in 2016 and it came with some free power beats. I never used them, so I want to sell them. The problem is that I don’t know if they are power beats 2 or 3 or whatever :/


    So I have some power beats and I don’t know what model they are I bought an iPhone 6s in 2016 and it came with some free power beats. I never used them, so I want to sell them. The problem is that I don’t know if they are power beats 2 or 3 or whatever :/

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    iPhone contact deleted along with whatsapp chat and the call history! Glitch?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hello,

    This is a tricky post. I have doubts that this was a manual action performed by someone who had access to my iphone screen lock.

    Looks like 1 contact on my phone was deleted and along with it - the whatsapp chat for the contact, all previous call logs to the contact are also gone.

    None of this was being backed up with icloud, so I can't restore it.

    Just trying to understand if this can happen due to a technical glitch or my doubts of the person deleting them are in fact true..

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/thenetworkking
    [link] [comments]

    Had to reset AppleTV and it unpaired the remote. Now I can't set it up again because the remote doesn't work.....

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Due to an issue with our router recently, I had to reset it, which then kicked every device on our home network off of it. We had to re-sign in all the devices. We got everything back online except the AppleTV. I've restarted it numerous times. I know for sure the password we were putting in was correct because I tried sharing the password from my iPhone to the AppleTV. My phone was connected to the wifi and therefor had the correct password.

    So, now we're stuck with a non-functioning device because Spectrum is shitty.

    Does anyone know a way to re-pair an AppleTV remote without the AppleTV being set up first?

    submitted by /u/gaychitect
    [link] [comments]

    My settings say I got around 180gb left of storage, but 2 of my external apps say I got only around 6gb of storage left.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    My Face ID suddenly won’t work with my glasses on??

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    As the title says, my Face ID suddenly stopped recognizing me with my glasses on. I reset my Face ID but am still having trouble with it unable to recognize me. I'm on the latest public version of iOS, no betas, etc. Anyone else having issues like this? Are there any fixes?

    submitted by /u/techhausinc
    [link] [comments]

    I can still see my friend’s read receipts even though they have it off??

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I asked them why they have it on and they told me that they didn't and sent me a screenshot that it was off but I can still see their read receipts. How can I or they fix this?

    submitted by /u/onthatbubbleteagrind
    [link] [comments]

    How to wipe iPhone so I can erase the password & regain access?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    My phone stopped working recently, so I'm trying to use my uncle's 8 plus which he no longer needs.

    The problem is he has severe dementia, so he entered the password incorrectly enough times for the phone to be disabled. Due to his dementia he also can not access his iCloud, as we can't even get into his laptop or anything. The phone was purchased in New York, however he's moved back here (Jamaica) where we don't have an official apple store. I don't know where he purchased it, it says XPO logistics on a sticker at the back. I don't even know if this sticker has anything to do with the phone, but there are barcodes on it as well.

    I've seen advice online saying I can wipe it using iTunes on my laptop to erase the password, but I'm not sure if that will work. I only have my iCloud info, not his. I'm not sure if he has find my iPhone activated either.

    Any advice? I've heard trying to regain access without the original iCloud info can cause it to be bricked. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/chinakachung
    [link] [comments]

    Auto-Change Wallpaper Big Sur

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    So, in previous versions of Mac OS, I enjoyed having my background wallpaper constantly changing, going through each of Apple's lovely images every few hours or so. However, I'm now using Big Sur, and I can't seem to do that with most of the good images, with the normal check box being greyed-out. Over a week of searching, and no one else seems to have this issue. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    https://preview.redd.it/9ri9z276zms61.png?width=1286&format=png&auto=webp&s=0cd24ef1f96b64a59db700608932cba33bd584a1

    submitted by /u/Metalborn9
    [link] [comments]

    Mac Pro (2008) I inherited now wiped, can’t install OS X El Captain. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    As stated in the title, I wiped a Mac Pro (2008) and now cannot install the new OS. Every time I sign in to my Apple account it says the service is temporarily inaccessible and quits.

    Does anybody have a solution to this or something to point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/misterbeee2
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music Playlist Updating Issue

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    The problem is that every time I update one of my playlists, it says "updates yesterday" even though I JUST updated it. It doesn't necessarily cause any problems other than the fact that I didn't update the playlist yesterday pisses me off a little. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/cesco_hockey15
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro Late 2013 recovery

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I'm getting the folder with a question mark on boot up. When I go to recovery mode it goes directly to internet recovery. I created a usb boot drive with maverick. And you're supposed to hold option on start up right? And it when I do that it still goes back to internet recovery. When I try to do internet recovery it sees my hard drive and just the base imagine that's about 1.4 GB and it won't let me delete or reformat it. Any ideas?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TorNando
    [link] [comments]

    iMac 24" 2007 locked into spinning gear

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So I booted up an old iMac 24" from 2007 (I think OS 10.4) that was just put aside at my workplace and I am trying to boot it up. However, when I try that, I get the Apple logo and spinning gear.

    I thought I had to reinstall the OS to fix it and created a bootable pen drive. However, I have tried every single combination ("C", "D", "CMD+R","Option", VRAM reset, SMC reset, Verbose mode, Safe mode, etc) I could find and nothing different happens. I have even tried starting to press the Option key (and others) even before clicking the power button, or after 1 second, 3 second, only after the white screen shows, and absolutely nothing happens - unlike yesterday.

    I thought I had to reinstall the OS to fix it and created a bootable pen drive. However, I have tried every single combination ("C", "D", "CMD+R","Option", VRAM reset, SMC reset, Verbose mode, Safe mode, etc) I could find and nothing different happens. I have even tried starting to press the Option key (and others) even before clicking the power button, or after 1 second, 3 seconds, only after the white screen shows, and absolutely nothing happens - unlike yesterday.

    I thought I had to reinstall the OS to fix it and created a bootable pen drive. However, I have tried every single combination ("C", "D", "CMD+R","Option", VRAM reset, SMC reset, Verbose mode, Safe mode, etc) I could find and nothing different happens. I have even tried starting to press the Option key (and others) even before clicking the power button, or after 1 second, 3 seconds, only after the white screen shows, and absolutely nothing happens - unlike yesterday. I have done this with the pen drive and without it connected and I have also tried changing USB ports for the keyboard and with and without the mouse.

    My setup is 2007 24" iMac with original wired Apple mouse and keyboard. I tested the keyboard on my Macbook Pro 2014 15" and all the aforementioned keys work great and there's no stuck keys preventing others from being recognized.

    My searches have not been able to help me on this and what bugs me the most is that yesterday I was able to select the disk to boot up from and today I am stuck...

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/creativedoctor
    [link] [comments]

    ALL video players won't work

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Is this problem associated with the IOS version and device? I've been watching YT all of today with zero hitches until this error propped up. It happens on my ipad (IOS 12) but it's not a problem for my iphone (IOS 14).

    submitted by /u/miskyop
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro (15", 2016) Big Sur OS Keyboard Issues

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Recently installed Big Sur OS (currently on 11.2.3) onto my 15", 2016 Macbook Pro, and have had keyboard problems ever since. I've purposely left some examples of these keyboard errors within this comment.

    HapHapens (<- see example A) extremely frequently to the point where I can't type correctly. Preseresents as keys doubling, repeating words or parts of words (seems like it's possibly trying to auto-complete words? Not always just single key repeats), or occasionally, my typing will jump around a sentence randomly, as ifif I were clicking.

    This particular laptop has never had any keyboard problems until now, and it also has a silicone keyboard cover on it. I have already tried tinkering with the keyboard settings (i.e. changing key repeat & key delay times, autocorrect on and off, etc.), and nothing has helped so far.

    Is this something others are experiencing due to Big Sur? Or does this seem like something else is causing this issue?

    Would appreciate any suggestions so I can type like a normal human person again! Tysm!

    Note: Repost of my unanswered tech support comment from this linked thread.

    submitted by /u/MaeveTheBrave
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K Dictation Language

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if it's possible to change dictation on the Apple TV 4K to something other than English and Spanish? I tried to change my language to Vietnamese but it completely disabled dictation.

    submitted by /u/JayDeesus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with mac mail and gmail syncing?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    For context, I'm on an mba m1 and only in the past month or so has there really been issues with gmail syncing to mac mail. Frequently, new messages don't pop up until hours later and if I press the "get mail" button it doesn't actually do anything. I thought it could be an internet issue but nothing else is having problems.

    ive tried things like deleting and re-adding the account and other common troubleshooting.

    submitted by /u/jritz611
    [link] [comments]

    Issue uploading IMessages to ICloud

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to back up my text messages to icloud, but I keep encountering a frustrating problem. My iphone storage settings says I have about 7.5 GB of messages, but my Icloud only says I have 90MB of messages uploaded. I have more than enough space available to upload my messages (over 30GB of free space), but for some reason virtually none of my messages have been uploaded, nor will they update after several backups. Is there something that I have to do manually to upload them, and is there any way for me to see which messages have been uploaded.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/spicygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    Dvdproj file with IMovie content recovery

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I have an old dvdproj project (my sisters wedding) I am trying to recover from a external backup. I can see the Package contents and file size is 5gb+, but having a tough time opening it or converting it. I do not have access to the original drive it was created on, MacBook was stolen.

    Any help or experience with this?

    submitted by /u/Bryan-Cavage
    [link] [comments]

    Odd Problem with Keyboard (Macbook Pro 2012)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    You guys are my last resort before I call Apple because I can't find help for this anywhere.

    I have an old 13 inch Macbook Pro 2012, and about 50% of the time, the keys a/s/d/f/g do not work on the keyboard.

    It doesn't feel like anything is stuck underneath them.

    It seems random. Sometimes the keys work, and sometimes they don't.

    They always stop working as a set as well (the "a" key never works if the "s" key doesn't. They always stop working together.) And if I wait long enough, they eventually start working again. It is only ever these keys.

    submitted by /u/dwighttheowl
    [link] [comments]

    some concerns about itunes photos

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    i'm concerned that plugging my phone into a laptop (not mac, running windows 10) and trusting the computer would sync my personal photos with the laptop. the laptop was a friends, i was importing a photo through the native photos app, but the itunes library synced. i'm concerned that my photos from my phone synced to their laptop. the sync photos option was not ticked on the pc

    submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 6s shut off abruptly, and it won’t turn back on

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    An iPhone 6s that I have suddenly shut off without warning. I tried to turn it on using the power button, but no luck. I tried to force reset it by using the home button and the power button, but I found out that the home button was stuck and wouldn't budge. I then plugged it into a computer with iTunes, but nothing happened. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/ElemenQ
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook air black screen

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Guys SOS. My mackbook air 11 inch 2015 or 2016 model shutdown when I tried to turn it on the screen had brightness but it shows a black screen. I tried the cmd+alt+p+r thing I tried the cmd+alt+shift things I found on yt still the same. The charger lights up it makes the sound of turning on but the screen remains bright black. I need help

    submitted by /u/NikosKavladas
    [link] [comments]

    Gmail Notifications Not Working

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I accidentally uninstalled Gmail yesterday on and reinstalled it and now my notifications aren't working. I have googled all the "fixes" and nothing is working. I've uninstalled the app again, signed out of all accounts, and check the settings in ios and gmail, but they still won't work. I need them on. What could I be missing?

    iPhone Pro Max 12 and it's up to date on updates.

    submitted by /u/somecraftychick
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what this is, it happens whenever I turn my phone horizontally

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    (How) can we use same iPad with 3 users?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Obviously... I mean can we seperate then with different passwords and like 3 different tablets on 1 tablet? on iOS 10.3

    submitted by /u/abzurt_96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel