• Breaking News

    Friday, May 4, 2018

    Apple Watch Put a post up a while back saying that I’d bought a AW S3 while suffering from severe depression due to weight gain. Happy to report that I’m now down to 14.5st and losing more every day. AW is incredible. To anyone else struggling with weight, don’t give up! Never too late to start your impossible.

    Apple Watch Put a post up a while back saying that I’d bought a AW S3 while suffering from severe depression due to weight gain. Happy to report that I’m now down to 14.5st and losing more every day. AW is incredible. To anyone else struggling with weight, don’t give up! Never too late to start your impossible.


    Put a post up a while back saying that I’d bought a AW S3 while suffering from severe depression due to weight gain. Happy to report that I’m now down to 14.5st and losing more every day. AW is incredible. To anyone else struggling with weight, don’t give up! Never too late to start your impossible.

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:29 PM PDT

    Just got the Lumos kickstarter bike helmet as a gift. Bright red LEDs in the back, white in the front, big yellow turn signal LEDs activated by my arm gestures with Apple Watch. As an every day all season commuter, this is the dream.

    Posted: 03 May 2018 10:04 PM PDT

    Squash meets Apple Watch :)

    Posted: 03 May 2018 05:42 PM PDT

    How to mute my AirPod microphone from watch during a phone call

    Posted: 04 May 2018 05:45 AM PDT

    Currently I have to use the microphone mute button on the iPhone when on a call with my AirPods. I don't see how I can mute the microphone from my watch, which is frustrating because I still have to keep my phone with me.

    submitted by /u/jr74hf9cm3
    [link] [comments]

    Annoy your friends by adding yourself back into a group chat on Apple Watch!

    Posted: 03 May 2018 06:36 PM PDT

    Calm down. I know this has been covered before.

    Sometimes my friends are extremely short-tempered. So I suggest a name change to the group chat and they kick me for it. You might face this too.

    But fear not! If you own an Apple Watch, you can enter the messages app, go to the group chat, and scribble a little message to force yourself right in!

    This seems like a problem...

    ...for those without an Apple Watch.

    Does this seem like something that should stay? Probably not. But I find it great and my friends are pissed off by it.

    So yeah I think that is one of the most trolly features of the Apple Watch.

    submitted by /u/Charboo2
    [link] [comments]

    How safe is it to buy an Apple Watch series 3 off ebay?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:25 AM PDT

    Its from a seller with 250,000+ feedback and looks super legit. With the sale, I can get the series 3 for 259$

    submitted by /u/Carl2011
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life while running with airpods

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:16 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I wonder how is the battery life in this scenario :

    Running for 2 hours with GPS tracking (non-LTE Apple Watch 3 42mm) and listening to synchronized music with airpods.

    I don't really find an answer on this particular scenario, does anyone have an idea? I would like to buy the watch, but I'm afraid that it will not last the whole day...

    (I'm not talking about AirPods battery life but Apple Watch battery life)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Adeel_
    [link] [comments]

    Who makes the best link band replica these days?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    My 2 year old Moko link band just fell apart, and I'm looking for a replacement. Was wondering if 1:1 options have gotten cheaper/better?

    Also seems like it's just straight up harder to find the replicas... feel like there were plenty of options on Amazon 2 years ago but now there's practically nothing.

    submitted by /u/heepofsheep
    [link] [comments]

    My apple watch is dead. When charging, it just flashes the Apple logo repeatedly and gets really hot. Any ideas?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:47 AM PDT

    Making my own portable charger

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:40 PM PDT

    What does the Apple Watch count as “exercise”?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 03:57 PM PDT

    I went on a 25 minute brisk walk earlier with a friend, started the outdoor walk exercise on the watch, but only got like 10 minutes on my ring. What actually qualifies?

    submitted by /u/Aperture_TestSubject
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch (42mm - Grey) band in leather?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:25 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Does anybody have some recommendations on Apple watch bands in leather? Preferably some which can withstand water to a certain degree (as I'm aware this is a not a usual quality of leather), as I often wear it in the shower as well.

    Also the bracket thing* on the band, should also be grey or black if possible :)

    submitted by /u/LeeSwaggers
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn’t sure if I should post this here, but no matter where I am, this wallet thing never goes away

    Posted: 03 May 2018 06:59 PM PDT

    The Apple Watch is out here saving lives

    Posted: 03 May 2018 12:24 PM PDT

    Spotify Update?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 03:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any update on when/if we're getting a Spotify App for Apple Watch? It seemed imminent but that was over a year ago ...

    submitted by /u/minnesota_nice17
    [link] [comments]

    Change time/timezone without iphone

    Posted: 04 May 2018 02:07 AM PDT

    Hi. I have been using my apple watch 3 for 2 weeks now without an iphone. I gave back my corporate iphone and will get a new one in a few weeks. Watch works fine without phone but I just moved from US to Europe and I don't know how I can change the time, or timezone. In Settings there is a "time" menu which allows you only to move the time by 1 hour. In the World Clock app, there is no way of adding a new timezone/city. Any ideas? thank you!

    submitted by /u/Antanisblinda
    [link] [comments]

    This sturdy SS band cost just A$35 and I love it way more than the Apple one

    Posted: 04 May 2018 05:37 AM PDT

    Crown no longer "clicky". Ran under water like Apple suggests, but didn't fix it. Anybody else experience this?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 06:07 PM PDT

    When I first got my S3 a few months ago, the crown had a satisfying clickiness when pressed. Now it doesn't click, it just feels stiff when you press it, and takes more effort than it used to. Seems like there's some debris in there. I followed Apple's instructions for cleaning the crown under warm water, but it didn't really help. Anybody here have this happen to them, and were you able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/xe_om
    [link] [comments]

    My dog thought it was a good idea to chew my Nike + Series 3 ��

    Posted: 03 May 2018 12:46 PM PDT

    Tips for spotting authentic leather bands from fake?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 07:44 PM PDT

    What the title says, TIA!

    submitted by /u/RachelfromFinance
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for messenger app problems

    Posted: 03 May 2018 12:38 PM PDT

    Activity tracking question

    Posted: 03 May 2018 06:15 PM PDT

    I'm sure we've all done it before. You get done working out and forgot to end the session. Let's say my workout I burned 500 calories, but if I leave it on for the next couple hours I burn a ton of calories. When a workout isn't being tracked why doesn't that stuff show? Basically leaving it on for a couple hours can complete my 1000 calorie goal but if it's not then I will take a while without exercise.

    submitted by /u/Damascus_Storm
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a series 1. 42mm sport band from a friend...

    Posted: 03 May 2018 09:14 PM PDT

    Is $200 a good price?

    submitted by /u/Phillybane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel