• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    iPad I’m am Artist, in school, and game on my iPad Pro 12.9

    iPad I’m am Artist, in school, and game on my iPad Pro 12.9


    I’m am Artist, in school, and game on my iPad Pro 12.9

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Found this book from 2013 on a park bench today while on a walk.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    On the go notes on my mint iPad Air :)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I’m a stylish member of the cult (putting a gift card sticker to good use)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    First Things I Should Do On A New IPad?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    So I just bought iPad Air 4 with the Apple Pencil because I like to design and many people recommend it to me, I have never used any Apple products before and iPad OS is unknown to me, so what are the first thing I should do on an iPad? And are there any tips and tricks I should know? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/thempario
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Shopping

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    So Basically I want to surprise my kids with something like an iPad. I want to get something thats nice but not too expensive for example over 250 USD. Can You please let me know whats a good model thats still supported or IOS 11 or more. (refurbished is fine)

    submitted by /u/dangerux
    [link] [comments]

    iPad for Mass photo editing

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I have gotten opportunity to do some work selling items online. I am used to using a PC and camera to take and edit photos, but I wouldn't have access to that equipment. I have my iPad and my iPhone.

    How do I situate myself for mass photo editing? I shoot photos, do light touch up and crop backgrounds out. It's not intense work, it's just a lot of individual photos.

    I used to upload photos from my phone to the cloud but that took a Long time and wasn't practical. Any videos, tutorials, or basic tips would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks guys!!

    submitted by /u/ColdEvenings
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first iPad, can I not get texts from my Android phone on Apple devices?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Im able to use the Windows Your Phone app to send and receive texts between my Windows PC and Android device, is that not possible with the iPad?

    iPad Air 4th Generation.

    submitted by /u/Ebojager
    [link] [comments]

    Pop up video ads using chrome

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Btw u might think i should google and figure this out myself but ive tried and i dont understand what to do and previously this sub reddit was rly helpful but just wanted to say ive tried to figure this out myself

    The ads that play a mini video is causing me problems i have to physically hold my hand over the ad so i can read the page or just give up and try another site im unable to read with them on the page

    Ive been putting up with this for a long time but im getting rly fed up with it now

    Is there anyone here that would be kind to help me, pls note tho im sorta dumb but i rly would appriciate help is there any way to stop this?

    submitted by /u/Mewlou88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel