• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    iPhone Iphone 8 vs Iphone 11 Video & Camera quality?

    iPhone Iphone 8 vs Iphone 11 Video & Camera quality?


    Iphone 8 vs Iphone 11 Video & Camera quality?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    I have been using my Iphone 8 for creating videos for TikTok & Instagram for a while now, mostly guitar tutorials and stuff like that. I like the Iphone 8 but I feel like I want to upgrade, mostly because I feel like the 8 likes to overexpose and it's not very good if the lightning isn't perfect.

    I would love to hear your opinions on the Iphone 11 camera quality when it comes to video shooting, and even better if you can compare it to the 8.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/fluffpudel
    [link] [comments]

    Browser app with address bar at the bottom?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Just moved back from Android again, and one thing I'd gotten used to was the Firefox nightly browser, specifically because the address bar was at the bottom which made it much easier to use one handed. Is there an iOS browser that has this?

    submitted by /u/PopularEntrepreneur
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage group text

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    If you leave a iMessage group text, does it send out a notification like an actual text(badge/banner actual notification and the text thread moving to the top of all the text threads), or just a notification within the text message saying " so and so left the chat" but no actual out of part notification?

    submitted by /u/Trinbeeelyyy16
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping my phone cool in my hot car?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    My new job doesn't allow me to take my phone into the building. I work in a desert where temps are over 100 degrees on any given day and probably much hotter due to my car's black leather interior. My phone has started to give me the "phone too hot" warning when I check my phone during my lunch break. What can I do to keep it cool in my car? I was thinking some type of a yeti cup would do the trick but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MrWetYouUp
    [link] [comments]

    Is this something new?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    What kind of phone do you have, and do you like it?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I have the black iPhone SE 2 and I like it a lot, although I wish I had the 12 mini for my tiny hands

    submitted by /u/MeagenKasey
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else’s mail app just...terrible?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I've searched high and low on google to see if anyone else has this issue and it seems like literally nobody else does. The mail app that comes on every iPhone has been absolute trash for me, and I have no idea why. It started happening maybe 2 years ago? I have a couple of gmail accounts connected to it. That's it.

    Specifically, if I get a little red "1" notification telling me I have mail, I'll go to the app, read it/mark it as read, and leave the app. The app STILL shows the red "1" notification. I'll go back in- no unread emails. I'll try to refresh the app by swiping down- still no unread emails. It'll be stuck on "Checking for mail..." for a solid 2 minutes at minimum, until it eventually says "Updated just now" and finally the red notification number will disappear. If I don't go through the process of keeping the app open for multiple minutes while it checks for mail that isn't even there, the red notification on the app itself will stay there forever despite all of my emails being marked as read.

    Similarly, and this could just be some fancy way junk mail works now, but 90% of the junk mail that makes it into my inbox won't let me move it into the junk mail folder. I'll select it, hit "Move", and will be able to move it into the trash/multiple other folders- but the junk mail folder will be grayed out.

    Is it just me? It's been ages, so I've tried it all (deleting/reinstalling, deleting all of my emails from all folders, disconnecting and reconnecting email accounts, always keeping my phone updated...I even got a new phone when my old one died on me, and it still happens on this one.)

    Thoughts? I can't figure out what's going on, especially since I can't find anyone else with this issue. Pls assist?

    submitted by /u/michywiz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an iPhone 11 look alike case

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    I want a case that looks exactly like the back of my iPhone with the sides looking like it too. I don't want a clear case because it clearly looks like I got a case and what I want is to look like I don't have one because I prefer the iPhone without a case but I don't want it to be so fast whenever I drop it. So if anyone can help or know any like websites or ig stores lmk

    Here's an example of an case: example 1

    [example 2]

    https://chytah.com/products/iphone-12-conversion-case-for-iphone-11-x-and-more

    Why won't I buy the second example you may ask ? Because when I look at the reviews the side of the case looks plastic and not like the picture so I might as well buy a clear case then which is not what I'm looking for

    submitted by /u/Imwoahluis
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use the Siri button on the iPhone?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I rarely if ever use it and have been iPhoning since the iPhone 3G. Maybe old habits die hard.

    submitted by /u/Jackaroo2017
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think I've got left on my iphone 7?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    The past few days, my battery has been requiring more frequent charges, even when I'm not using it as much. The battery health is showing as 74% max capacity. I know below 80% is bad, but I'm wondering if any of you had similar situations?

    I mainly want to have an idea of how long I can shop for a new phone before it becomes an emergency. :-) Next year, next month, next week? Tomorrow?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/LoneWolf7997
    [link] [comments]

    Sending Blank Text on iPhone! In my iPhone 11 it does not let me send any blank text not even pressing the space bar. This article is saying the site that will make this happen. Do anyone know about this site called emptycharacter? Is it safe to try?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Is the iPhone 12 display actually OLED or is it AMOLED?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I've noticed when there's a lot of dark content on the screen, scrolling makes these awful smudges (ghosting, if you will) following the direction of movement. This is seen in Samsung AMOLED screens too. I thought OLED had awesome pixel response times (NOT talking about input lag or refresh rate as some may inevitably comment.) So my question is, does the iPhone 12 really have an OLED screen or is it a gimmick screen like AMOLED?

    submitted by /u/iAskITQuestions
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel