• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Apple Watch Here’s to another three years with my 3 series!

    Apple Watch Here’s to another three years with my 3 series!


    Here’s to another three years with my 3 series!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    My friend changed my contact to asshole and now I keep getting these hilarious notifications

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I bought new jeans for work and now my watch band is stained. Is there a way to make it white again? :(

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I earned the 365 move goal award today!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Made my wife a band to match her purse for Mother’s Day

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Hermes + link bracelet

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Jean Rousseau band

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Was hesitant about my medical career, but saw a post the other day about their residency which inspired me. Just finished my first day. #24hours

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Just got my dads old series 3 yesterday!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    If you take a close look, Cyprus Green Solo Loop band is a bit darker than Cyprus Green Silicone Case

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    May not be much but I thought it was pretty cool!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Light coloured Nike sport loop?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I'm debating on which type of colour (light or dark) to get for my sport loop. My main concern with getting a light coloured one (specifically obsidian mist) is that it will dirty faster over time. For context I work at a warehouse. Is there anyone with long term experience with this type coloured band who can share?

    submitted by /u/D_THAN
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think? Really happy with how this turned out. First time Apple Watch owner. No regrets leaving Google in the dust.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Strongest case? (Skateboarding)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    So I'm getting a watch next month and the main bulk of my exercise is skateboarding, which obviously can be a bit risky when I primarily slam on my left side. So what would you suggest as one of the strongest cases/protection I could go for at 40mm Thank you!

    submitted by /u/megajeffz
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have any Apple Watch hack you think no one else knows* about? Please share in the comment section, I'd love to compile them.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Anyone know why my friends rings are blanked out and have been for a couple of days?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    My First Apple Watch! Series 6 40mm Space Gray with Cyprus Green Solo Loop. Can’t wait to see how it benefits my life I’m in love! ��

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Anybody using Apple’s Leather Link bands see a consistent failure in getting a blood oxygen reading?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Use many different bands and they all successfully get reasonably consistent readings throughout the day. The Leather Link always gets reading failures every time I use it.

    submitted by /u/Bahndoos
    [link] [comments]

    Found a lost Apple Watch in the ocean. Still works. Tips for how I can return it to the owner?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I don't have an Apple Watch myself, so I'm a little clueless on how to find it's owner. The watch is locked, and I don't have a charger, but for now it still has battery life and works fine. Any tips for contacting the owner?

    submitted by /u/What_Larks_Pip_
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep tracking

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Fairly new to the Apple Watch community. I'm looking for good apps to track my sleep.

    submitted by /u/Typical_Gaper
    [link] [comments]

    If I’m too far away from my phone with my Apple Watch will I still have access to my phones calls and texts if I’m on WiFi

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Since I will be logged in with my Apple ID does that mean I can still get everything if I connect to WiFi even if my phone is miles away?

    submitted by /u/Mind_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    What is this new icon? I just recently got it and couldn’t find out what it is. (I’m talking about the greyed out square thing)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel