• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    iOS Gaming My endless driving game is taking longer than I hoped. So I thought I’d share how far I’ve come.

    iOS Gaming My endless driving game is taking longer than I hoped. So I thought I’d share how far I’ve come.


    My endless driving game is taking longer than I hoped. So I thought I’d share how far I’ve come.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    In addition to collecting fish, now you can collect pets in Tides too!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Sony is planning to port the PlayStation IPs on mobile devices

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I wanted to share my new game on the app store. It also featured on the new games we love list.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    My first app SpaceBots has had a new update to celebrate 7 years on the AppStore!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Game collections like iMessage’s GamePigeon and “Plato” app?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    I've been playing GamePigeon games with friends over iMessage a bunch the past week, but it's a little frustrating getting about 30 seconds of gameplay and then possibly waiting half a day for your friend to respond. I've been looking for an app that offers games like GamePigeon, but in a standalone app that has random online players or a single player mode. I found an app called "Plato" which is almost exactly what I wanted, only problem is the physics in their games are abysmal compared to the GamePigeon equivalents. Really sucks, because everything else about that app is exactly what I was hoping to find. Does anyone know of any other apps like Plato that possibly have better physics? I really wish GamePigeon would make a standalone app for their games in a similar fashion.

    submitted by /u/RoyTheGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade Recommendations?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Recently tried out Apple Arcade just for playing through Alba a wildlife adventure and I really loved it.

    Now I am searching for other good games to try out and was wondering what are some other good picks you guys and girls would recommend?

    Games I am interested in are RPGs, snes like 16 bit games,games with good story, games with fantastic music, games that center around upgrades and restaurant/food games.

    Hope you can help me out.

    submitted by /u/Mr_SynthWave
    [link] [comments]

    Access Code Zero: 2D Metroidvania-styled game released on the AppStore

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Access Code Zero: 2D Metroidvania-styled game released on the AppStore

    https://preview.redd.it/ls409bgpz9s61.png?width=2208&format=png&auto=webp&s=43cfb898b780a8ef26f5647f6f4ba0698ea7050a

    https://preview.redd.it/gssdnrijz9s61.png?width=2208&format=png&auto=webp&s=420a202de5266a2dadb9c967e487b6ed7b61efe4

    Access Code Zero tells the story of a spy operation at the Quarantine Bay complex, captured by a group of separatists called HOMOGENES. The main character of the game Bijou, must infiltrate the Quarantine Bay, find researches data, and get back safely.

    Access Code Zero - an exploration-focused retro-styled platformer in METROIDVANIA genre. The game is expected to follow Metroidvania-style gameplay.

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/access-code-zero/id1561442623

    submitted by /u/developernoe
    [link] [comments]

    SpinCraft (currently rated 4.5/5) - Roguelike deck-builder played on a slot! No IAPs, 5s ad every 10-20 minutes

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    SpinCraft (currently rated 4.5/5) - Roguelike deck-builder played on a slot! No IAPs, 5s ad every 10-20 minutes

    Hey everyone!

    I'd like to invite all of you to try out my new game, SpinCraft!
    https://apps.apple.com/az/app/spin-craft/id1557644371#?platform=iphone

    It's a roguelike deck-builder played using slots mechanic (yeah I know I hate slots as well, but these are different, I assure you!) - it's heavily inspired by the amazing Luck be a Landlord for Steam.

    There are no in app purchasing!
    Only 1 to remove ads for 5$, and ads are shown once every 10-20 minutes of gameplay and can be skipped after 5 seconds.

    Super lucky artifact pick

    I do warn you, it's super addictive; and my friends are already all trying to be #1 (highest score is at 360 spins in a single game, which is crazy)

    Currently no tutorial, quick "how to play":

    1. After every spin you make, you can choose 1 out of 3 symbols to add to your game, or skip
    2. Symbols have special effects - for example, bears eat honey for a large bonus, the police officer removes the thief from the board, those are just simple examples - there's much much much more
    3. Every few spins you need to pay an amount of coins to move to the next level
    4. Every level you pass you get to choose from a rare pick and pick an artifact

    I'm adding new features and content on a regular basis.

    Please feel free to send me any suggestions or problems you have.

    Also available on Android - cross platform leaderboards coming soon.

    https://preview.redd.it/iby081u30cs61.png?width=1242&format=png&auto=webp&s=c426907d9a773a60b2d44d704a02a53e82561203

    submitted by /u/Jagerjj
    [link] [comments]

    Any WWII based game that plays similar to Clash of Clans?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I am looking for a game that is similar to the playstyle of Clash of Clans but in the WWII Era.. is there anything out there that is popular?

    submitted by /u/NoobatRunescape
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel