• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    iOS Beta Will there ever be a ‘books’ widget? What about other stock apps? I can’t help but fear it will go the way of the weather/calculator app on iPad. Inexplicably absent!

    iOS Beta Will there ever be a ‘books’ widget? What about other stock apps? I can’t help but fear it will go the way of the weather/calculator app on iPad. Inexplicably absent!


    Will there ever be a ‘books’ widget? What about other stock apps? I can’t help but fear it will go the way of the weather/calculator app on iPad. Inexplicably absent!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    iOS 14.5 PB 7 - AirPods Pro static and frequently cutting out.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is related to the replacement program with faulty AirPods Pro as this issue has started when I was on the 14.5 beta through out, or it's possible that it's related to the betas. I occasionally get static which is manageable. However, frequently I get audio cut out. This issue isn't typical either. I'll stay connected to the phone but the audio just stops playing through the AirPods and on my phone it's still playing as if nothing happened. Not sure what to do with this Issue. If anyone else is experiencing this please let me know, it's possible this will be fixed in the RC/public release. This is my fifth pair of pros so I'm not really looking forward to contacting support once again for a replacement unless I have to.

    submitted by /u/Leggo213
    [link] [comments]

    14.5 PB 7 Unlock with Apple Watch causes audio stutter/disconnection with AirPods Pro and AirPods max

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Contacts app stays always on a contact tab

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    [iOS 15.4b7] I've been having this "bug" (idk if it is so) for a long time so far. Every time I open my contacts app it shows up a single contact tab and not the full list of my contacts (as if I clicked on a contact to call), no matter if I go back, close the app or restart the iPhone, it happens almost every time and always with the same contact. It's not just me having this issue, I heard of other iPhone users having it too and running a non-beta software. I don't know if it's a bug or something that could be fixed. Thanks for helping.

    submitted by /u/VittorioRin
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 beta 7 not asking me about tracking.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    I have the allow apps to request to track feature turned on and never once have I been asked, with say Facebook to allow or disallow tracking. Same with any other app.

    Has this not been rolled out? All the web sites state that if you turn this on apps then start asking you if you wanted to be tracked or provide data. No app has asked me for this.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SavishSalacious
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life Extremely horrible iOS beta 7. (This is during the night, where i didn’t use my phone at all! It drained so much from 75% to 16% Before the betas, I had such good battery life that the percentage wouldn’t even drop more than 2% during the night. (iPhone 12)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    iOS 14.5 B7, does anyone know why Photoshop on iPad crashes when opening?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Did Apple shut off handoff for the larger HomePod?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    I'm on the most recent beta softwares for both my phone and my HomePod. No matter how I hold the phone next to it while I'm playing music it doesn't handoff. I have a second HomePod in my living room that doesn't have the beta software and it still does the handoff. This seems to have not worked for at least the past month with the beta software. Did apple just yank the feature so people would buy more of the minis?

    submitted by /u/erraticpaladin5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel