• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    iOS Beta The Hazard incident puts an icon on Apple Maps, but the Speed Check does not.

    iOS Beta The Hazard incident puts an icon on Apple Maps, but the Speed Check does not.


    The Hazard incident puts an icon on Apple Maps, but the Speed Check does not.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Can't log into Feedback Assistant and beta program

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    When I try to log into Feedback Assistant I've been getting this for past two days: https://i.imgur.com/MmkT1hQ.jpg

    When I log into the beta program page it shows me signed in at the top right corner but under the releases it has a button to sign up and a link to log in. It's as if I'm not signed up for any betas anymore.

    Anyone had this and know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ProgTym
    [link] [comments]

    Personally loving this feature! No McDonalds you’re a burger company, you don’t need to know how I use my phone. Just focus on getting my order right!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Getting this notification constantly and unsure if it's a beta release bug or something else. Currently running 14.5 beta 7 on iPhone pro 12

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    [14.5 Public Beta 7] How can I restore back to 14.4.2? Will my iCloud backup restore everything 100%?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I haven't had an iPhone in a while, and I just got an 11 Pro Max. Joined the beta for a new feature added to Shortcuts, but I'm not too pleased with the performance of the beta and kinda want to restore back. Thing is, when I switched phones, I had to mess around with moving data around and setting everything up for 3 whole days, and I really don't want to go through any more of that. How can I be 100% sure I'll be able to restore everything to be exactly the way it is right now? I've got all my iCloud backup options on, and I also have a backup inside WhatsApp. If I restore now and choose "Restore from backup", will there be anything missing? Anything I'll need to set up again? (Password manager, Face ID, log-ins, etc)

    submitted by /u/RoyTheGeek
    [link] [comments]

    landscape mode returned to homescreen

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    [iOS 14 B7] Dual Sim 5G has not worked since Beta 1

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing this? I use Monaco Telecom and T-Mobile. The entire Monaco area has mid-band and MmWave 5G, yet after Beta 1 it does not function anymore.

    Granted, 4G here is extremely fast. But I'm missing out. Is there a workaround?

    submitted by /u/eliahd20
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 beta 7 AirPods Pro not working anymore

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Bizarre thing but right after the update I have noticed that my left AirPod Pro doesn't work. Phone does detect them in the case (animation) but when placed in the ear there iOS doesn't see it as an output device.

    You know the "detection" sound when you put an AirPod in? Well it keeps beeping like that every 5 seconds or so.

    Really the worst update so far :-)

    submitted by /u/iamgarffi
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 beta and new phone

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I have an iCloud backup from my current phone at iOS 14.5 beta. If I got a new phone put the beta on it and reset all the content and settings would I be able to use my iCloud back up since my new phone had the beta on it?

    submitted by /u/MilkySituation
    [link] [comments]

    iPad OS 14.5 beta 7 on iPad Pro 10.5. Pages making multiple copies of document as it auto saves. I was just writing and noticed that I have over 100 copies of the document I am working on. It appears to have created a new document for almost every change I made.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel