• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Apple TV Reset Apple TV box

    Apple TV Reset Apple TV box


    Reset Apple TV box

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    My dad bought an Apple TV box from some family having a moving sale. The problem is the original owners never reset the device to factory settings before selling.

    Is there a way to reset the device for him without the original account??

    submitted by /u/brosales91
    [link] [comments]

    PiP freezes when I leave the main app. Why!?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Using ESPN app to watch the masters. Trying to Use Picture in Picture so that the wife can watch Netflix. Picture in Picture works inside the ESPN app, but as soon as I go to the Apple apps page, the pip freezes. Why?

    submitted by /u/ZWW94
    [link] [comments]

    Popping noise and on/off issues on Roku TV

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/UagKDuE

    I bought the TCL R635 27 days ago and recently started having issues with Dolby Vision and my Apple TV. The problem started when I bought an HDMI Sync Box from Phillip Hue so I erroneously concluded that the box was the problem. The Apple TV video output started to turn on and off on the screen, the Dolby Vision logo would appear every time it "turned on" on the upper right hand side, and there would be a static "POP" sound that you can hear every 10-15 seconds that came directly from the TV display.

    I returned the Sync Box, bought a 4K HDMI Belkin Cable, and the problem went away for a few days - but today it started to happen again. The problem only occurs on HDMI 1 but goes away when I physically switch to the HDMI 2 port. I'm wondering if maybe I damaged the HDMI 1 port with a non 4K "Dolby" HDMI cable previously.

    The reason I am asking is because I have 30 days to return the TV. The popping noise sounded bad enough to make me believe that it did some damage to the TV, although right now I have no issues on the HDMI 2 port. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I couldn't really find anything exactly like this on here or Youtube.

    On the video linked below, you can hear the static "pop" every once in a while. I apologize for the background noise, I think my dryer was on at the time, but the popping noise is very distinguishable so I am sure you'll be able to tell what's what when you listen to it.

    submitted by /u/1II1I11I1II11
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch App

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I just connected my HomePod to my TV and whenever I watch twitch there is always a 2-3 sec delay from when I see them talking on the mic to when the sound comes out of the HomePod. Do I have fix something in the audio settings?

    If I have sound coming out of the tv there's no delay.

    submitted by /u/marloncastillo
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use voice controls for Apple TV through my phone?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone and an iPad, and currently have a Fire Cube. The best thing about the Fire Cube is I can voice activate it without pressing a button, and turn my TV on and off, change volume, etc. It makes the day-to-day use a lot more convenient.

    The flip side is that the voice controls for actually streaming are often rough, and while I've made some headway in the last year figuring out how to get to things, it's mostly more trouble than it's worth.

    So my question is, can I use Siri, either through the Apple TV or my phone/iPad with just "Hey Siri" instead of pressing a button? And either way, am I able to use Siri to turn the TV on or off, change the volume on my receiver, and so on.

    Finally, how well does Siri work for this, generally speaking?

    submitted by /u/Capathy
    [link] [comments]

    A purchased show is in Up Next but when I click to watch, it asks me to buy it...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    I own all series of Curb Your Enthusiasm via Apple TV. They're showing in Library. And the 'next episode' is also in Up Next - however when I click it, it shows the purchase options so there's some weird disconnect where it doesn't 'know' I own it and therefore just let me play.

    Is there a way to restore purchases or something which might make this work properly? I have to go into library, find the show and remember which episode I'm up to at the moment.

    submitted by /u/MixAway
    [link] [comments]

    New to Apple TV, help me understand Facebooks AirPlay notification?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I just picked up my Apple TV a few days ago. So far it's awesome, I got it for the streaming quality as compared to 4K disks (surprisingly it looks nearly identical!). I am really annoyed at the airplay notification whenever I open Facebook, though. Is there some setting I'm missing to get it to stop that? I can pretty much guarantee I will never ever want to cast my Facebook feed to my TV, but every time I open the app while I'm on my home WiFi I get the blue icon in the top left asking me if I want to play it on the TV. It's the only app I have that seems to do that. Help save my sanity? I'm also pretty new to iOS, I was on Android from the beginning of smartphones until I got the iPhone 12, so some of the settings still confuse me.

    Edit: I got some screenshots

    https://imgur.com/a/8g8gKfj

    submitted by /u/comineeyeaha
    [link] [comments]

    Bailing on Apple Shows?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Is it just us? A few have been good til the end like Ted Lasso. We enjoyed Home Before Dark but it was getting tired near the end. But quite a few start out great and then don't go anywhere. Tehran was excellent in the beginning and then...blah. Servant was awesome in S1 and then got stupid. I really want to like For All Mandkind but I'm afraid the same thing will happen, you know, invest some time and then blah. For the record, we aren't hard to entertain but something about Apple content needs some writing adjustments?

    submitted by /u/NoisyCats
    [link] [comments]

    Books won’t open in iBooks StoryTime app

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    I have several Sesame Street books read along books purchased, but they don't open on the Apple TV. Whenever I click on one, it opens up to download it, but then returns me right back to the menu, where I can't do anything else with it from there. This happens with every single book that I have available in the app.

    submitted by /u/SalmonGram
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel