• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Apple Watch My 3 favourite Apple Watch Faces: everyday Infograph Modular/ workout Nike Hybird/ outdoor photography Infograph Modular

    Apple Watch My 3 favourite Apple Watch Faces: everyday Infograph Modular/ workout Nike Hybird/ outdoor photography Infograph Modular


    My 3 favourite Apple Watch Faces: everyday Infograph Modular/ workout Nike Hybird/ outdoor photography Infograph Modular

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    I wish you Apple’s activity had ways to properly track wheelchair trainers. I roll on this daily (90 days straight so far) and have to track it as other because outdoor/indoor roll gets confused when I’m in one place the whole workout.����‍♀️����‍��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Gold Stainless Steel Series 6 w/Saddle Brown Leather Link. ‘Antique White’ California face :)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Bought a new nylon strap for my S0.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Classic today

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I use this face when I’m stressed out, it’s unreadable and the only complication is the word ‘FUCK’

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Maybe what I hate the most about the Apple Watch. I have been working standing the whole day and the last 4 hours aren’t counted as standing points... makes no sense.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Most helpful watchface imo

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Have had my watch for over a year and have never done this. Feels good to make progress.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Not much but felt really proud! 1 whole week closing the movement ring!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Can I lock physical controls during navigation?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I use my watch for turn-by-turn while I'm on my motorcycle. As I move my wrist, my gloves will sometimes turn the crown and scroll through the directions. It's annoying. Is it possible to disable the crown? It's not like I ought to fiddle with it while I'm riding anyways.

    submitted by /u/fuzzylm308
    [link] [comments]

    Gold face on gold Series 6 on gold Milanese loop

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Series 5 Battery Dying Quickly

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I have a Series 5 that I've had for over a year now. This past weekend I wore it in the pool for a few hours. That night, I noticed the screen was acting weird, so I force restarted it. Since then, the battery has been dying very quickly (100% - 0% in ~4 hours). It also seems to feel warmer than usual constantly. The screen brightness is also always at full even if I change it in the app (and iPhone). I've done a factory reset and repaired it with the phone but the same issues are happening. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pmd5700
    [link] [comments]

    7 hours of yoga whilst asleep

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    I was an Android user until recently and am not completely inside the Apple Ecosystem yet, so I had to go running with THE FORBIDDEN COMBO

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    My Citrus Collection: Apple Watch SE Pink Citrus and iPhone 12 Mini Kumquat .

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Apple Watch SE

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Hi all,
    I'm planning a week long hike and thinking of leaving my phone at home and using my Apple Watch SE with cellular. After the hike, I'm curious if I'll even need my phone after I set up cellular on the watch. I'm trying to distance myself from using my phone outside the house and seeing if there's anything that would truly prevent me from doing this. As long as I have Wifi at the house, is there anything else I'd need the phone/cellular service for?

    Has anyone else attempted this in the past?

    submitted by /u/happywhodey
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first ever Apple Watch! I’m so impressed by all the different bells and whistles. Drop any tips !

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    VO2 max stopped recording in Sept 2020

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I have an Apple Watch 5 and it used to record four to six VO2 readings every day. Then on 9/14/2020 it stopped and I cannot seem to figure out how to make it work again. The only thing that I can think of is maybe that was when I got the iPhone 12 Pro, but it still does not explain why it's not working. All the other Health app stuff is fine. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/desertmoose638
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful and colorful braided Solo Loop (unfortunately it’s not an original). I really hope Apple will release a braided Solo Loop for Pride month.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Can’t connect to Apple Watch. What can I do? I have a iPhone XR and a Apple Watch 5

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Workout goals ������������

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else’s workouts not syncing?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    All of a sudden the Fitness app on my iPhone isn't syncing data from my Apple Watch. I went for a walk this morning and it shows up on my watch, but not in the Fitness app on my phone. It also isn't grabbing and syncing my weight from MyFitnessPal and syncing it to health as of this morning.

    All sync and privacy settings are correct, I haven't changed anything. Anyone else experiencing issues?

    submitted by /u/ynwa1077
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] unlock with iphone works sometimes

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    my watch series 2 (6.3) most of the time refuses to unlock when my phone is near it and unlocked. i have to type in my passcode again every time i take it off. is it because it's a older watch and needs to be the same version as my iphone 8 (14.4.1) or am i expecting too much?

    submitted by /u/bugattiveyronss3300
    [link] [comments]

    Are Apple Watches locked by region?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    A friend recently bought an Apple Watch while he was studying in the US, he's now moving back to France and isn't sure if he will be able to use the Apple Watch here. I don't see why it wouldn't work, but he still wanted to make sure. Could you guys share what you about that? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Djoker15-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel