• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Apple TV It’s those little things that Apple does, joystick movement on the tv Arcade icon

    Apple TV It’s those little things that Apple does, joystick movement on the tv Arcade icon


    It’s those little things that Apple does, joystick movement on the tv Arcade icon

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Apple Working on Combined TV Box, Speaker to Revive Home Efforts

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    AirPlay issues with some video players

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    [removed]

    submitted by /u/Leonding9n
    [link] [comments]

    No iCloud sync and no location based Homekit automation

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    since a few weeks I experience some problems with my living room ATV4K (Homekit hub).

    The first problem is, that location based Homekit automations won't work. I got two automations: when I arrive and when I leave. Both don't work anymore. My iPhone and ATV4K are up to date. I also check the locations settings on the iPhone (share location), and also the privacy settings, and everything is enabled as it should.

    The second problem is that I use Infuse, a streaming app. Within the App I can enable iCloud sync, so my watchlist etc. will be synced across devices. Since the same time (I guess) this won't work anymore on this ATV4K only. I got another ATV4K and an iPad and my iPhone and the iCloud sync is working across these devices (except my living room ATV).

    I think both problems are related.

    I removed the iCloud account on the living room ATV and reconfigured it again, as well as the Homekit hub, but still no luck.

    Has anymore an idea?

    submitted by /u/strwht12
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K dictation different language?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    I just purchased a brand new Apple TV 4K, I would like to use dictation to look up videos in Vietnamese but it seems that the dictation changes my Vietnamese to english like it does not understand it at all and tries to make sense of what I'm saying to what it sounds like in English. I tried to check the settings and no luck.

    submitted by /u/JayDeesus
    [link] [comments]

    Additional 4K Upgrades

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Was looking at my library this morning and saw that I had more of my older iTunes movies upgraded to 4K, from both Fox and Universal. Was pretty happy to see the Jurassic Park trilogy in my 4K list!

    Downside was that I saw that the extras (including the Ultimate Cut) were gone for Watchmen.

    Just wanted to give folks a heads up in case they hadn't noticed the changes yet.

    submitted by /u/IcansmellyourBundt
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix integration

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Is there any reason Netflix is not integrated into Siri or the Apple TV + app on Apple TV? Prime, Hulu and most main streaming apps are.

    submitted by /u/DirtyBertolli12
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how to change this to swipe instead of tapping the directions? (going to settings>accessibility>apple tv remote does nothing, my directional buttons are already turned off)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Apple TV 4K/Sonos Playbar/Samsung TV - volume display

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I am struggling on how to properly set up the Apple TV siri remote with my Sonos Playbar and Samsung TV. Everything is working in terms of being able to control the devices, but I would really like to get rid of the on-screen "Optical" display whenever I change the volume using my Apple Siri remote. Essentially I need the remote to just control the volume for the Playbar, but not the TV. How do I program the Siri remote to just control volume on Sonos and not the TV so I don't see the annoying display? There are options on Apple TV and Sonos regarding IR. Is it related to turning one of those settings off? Or do I need to program the Siri remote a certain way?

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/dvett
    [link] [comments]

    Adding Purchased Shows to Up Next

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi! I just bought a 4k Apple TV last weekend and so far I'm... underwhelmed. All of my media is in the same place, but I seem to not be able to do anything smoothly. I'm hoping someone has a workaround (or can just point me in the right direction if I'm being stupid) on a couple things:

    • If I play a season of a TV show I've purchased, there doesn't seem to be an autoplay like on Netflix, so I will always have to manually start the next episode
    • I thought there would be a way to line up a set of episodes I want to watch (since you can set up TV playlists on the computer) but I can't seem to see my TV playlists on this device, and can't figure out how to add anything to "Up Next".... what am I missing?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/eminemms
    [link] [comments]

    Got Apple TV on my new iPhone. Now what?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I have a free 1 yr subscription to Apple TV on my iPhone SE. Looks like some great content. But the phone is too small to watch. I'd like to view this on my PC monitor (windows 10) or my 10 yr old Samsung smart TV. I don't want to spend a lot of money. What are my options?

    submitted by /u/sonic_silence
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy an Apple TV now or wait?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I was wondering if I should buy a 4K Apple TV with 64gb , but some of the rumors about apple products say that a new ATV is coming at this April Event and it will be very gaming capable "apple wanting to rival the PS5 and the Xbox Series X". Other rumors say that the new ATV will come later this year (after September). On my Apple TV I would also like to game and I am scared that the A10X isn't very capable and it really is an old chip to be honest. Apple is also developing a gaming controller. So, guys, what are your opinions about this? Can you help me out?

    submitted by /u/iBeatBox0101
    [link] [comments]

    Can the ATV 4K transmit IR, or only receive?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I have my Apple TV 4K tucked behind the TV, sound coming out of a Samsung soudbar. I have the ATV remote set to control the soundbar via IR which works fine, but when trying to use the remote app on my iphone, I am unable to control the volume, as there is no IR transmitting from my phone obviously. does the Apple TV itself transmit the IR signal, or can it only receive? Thinking I could just get an IR extender to go from the Apple TV to the soundbar

    submitted by /u/Kitten-Mittons
    [link] [comments]

    Burn In on our LG OLED?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Basically since the release of TVOS14 we sometimes have really weird colour streaks in the Apple TV menu. Slightly off colour meaning too bright or too dark grey background in some areas so it really looks like burn in... first I thought it was burn in of the screen but this is completely gone when watching content or using the TV without Apple TV. So I was wondering if other people have similar issues on their LG OLED together with Apple TV. After some time it fixes itself but it frequently comes back...

    submitted by /u/Liopleurodon62
    [link] [comments]

    Need help activating apple tv 4th gen will tip

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I have 4th gen apple tv one day it required restoring as it had an error sorry i dont remember the message. I restored it via windows itunes etc came to sign in and activate it kept saying the apple activation servers are unavailable. I have tried restoring multiple times with newer versions of the os still says the same. Im out of ideas. I have tried different networks too. Willing to tip if someone can help.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/T3CHST3R
    [link] [comments]

    Never knew this existed haha. Kinda want one but it's 37.50 AUD including shipping

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel