• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Apple iOS [concept] Health app widgets (sleep tracking)

    Apple iOS [concept] Health app widgets (sleep tracking)


    [concept] Health app widgets (sleep tracking)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    What Reddit app do you prefer?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I am currently using the official Reddit app and I was wondering if there is better options I should be using?

    submitted by /u/unofficialmoderator
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so hard to place the cursor now??

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    It has to be broken, I refuse to believe this is an intentional design. It is fucking unusable.

    submitted by /u/Uncle-Buckwild
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: Sending the iMessage “Eid Mubarak” triggers a special full screen animation.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Sending the specific text launches a full screen animation of a shooting star. This animation is not selectable from the existing options. I wonder what other "hidden" animations exist and what the key words are. Maybe they exist for other religious holidays.

    submitted by /u/Beowulf_27
    [link] [comments]

    Volume issues

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Whenever I leave youtube and go to another app such as telegram and then back to youtube, my bluetooth media playback volume has been set to my ringer volume, but will immediately jump back down when I hit a volume button.

    I also have the issue that when using spotify playback if i use another app the volume slider will randomly pop up and the in app sounds will sound weird and unlike how they should.

    Lastly, when I have lock and keyboard sounds on, they will randomly be quieter than they are set.

    submitted by /u/MidnightWolf12321
    [link] [comments]

    How to wake my screen while an alarm is going off without shutting off that alarm?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Whenever my morning alarm is going off on my 7 Plus, I can't press the home button to wake the screen or else it'll turn off the alarm (meaning I can't press snooze). Has anyone else dealt with this? It's such a simple issue that is driving me crazy. I haven't tried using the lock button, but pressing that when I have been awake for five seconds isn't ideal. Is this by design?

    submitted by /u/hazboobs
    [link] [comments]

    Any PDF reader apps that support dark mode?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    There are a bunch of PDF files that I read in bed at night and the blinding white of the documents is tough on the eyes and my partner trying to sleep, even with the brightness of my phone turned all the way down.

    Just wondering if there are any apps that can display PDFs in a dark mode?

    submitted by /u/antnythr
    [link] [comments]

    Icloud to iphoto photo downloading is not working (the count is paused.) and The Photos Library size is fixed - need help on downloading all icloud photos to external drive.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    iPhone X bricked

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Hi everyone my iPhone X has been off since Saturday. I turned it off because it was acting it weird and never turned back on. I have tried updating on iTunes but it keeps giving me error 14. I have wedding photos and 3 years of photos of my life on there. Is there anything I can do to save my photos? Thank you

    submitted by /u/crossing10
    [link] [comments]

    Sending mail errors with Apple Mail app

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    For the last two days I have been getting this error when using the Apple mail app on my iPhone and iPad: "Cannot Send Mail: the connection to the server "apple.smtp.mail.yahoo.com" failed. Additional Outgoing Mail Servers can be configured for Mail in accounts in Settings > Accounts & Passwords."

    It doesn't just happen with my Yahoo mail, but also my Gmail accounts that I have attached. I tried deleting the account and setting it up again, but no luck. Every once in a while an email will go out as intended, but usually it will not. I can send email from my MacBook using the Mail app with no problems.

    If any one has any tips, thanks.

    submitted by /u/CSq2
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max green tint

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I was wondering, is the green tint screen for the iPhone 12 pros still a problem for many people? I heard that it was fixed for some users in the last update, but my green tint screen issue is still present. Has Apple addressed the problem yet?

    submitted by /u/The_Arabian_King
    [link] [comments]

    IPHONE 11 pro max LTE battery problem

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    hi, I have a problem with the battery in the iphone 11 pro max 14.4.2

    The problem is that the phone heats up very much when using LTE and the battery level drops quickly. This only happens on LTE. I also noticed that the phone doesnt enter deepsleep mode.
    should i restore all settings and data?

    pls help
    thanks

    submitted by /u/pierdziawa
    [link] [comments]

    At least it’s possible with 5G now. LTE would’ve been nice tho.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    PSA: If you are interested in adding a Chipolo device to 'Find My' - you have to wait for the new version coming out in June.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Being a bit of an idiot, I got over excited by Find My opening up for 3rd party companies (including Chipolo) and bought a Chipolo One tag.

    It's a reasonable device, but does not integrate with Find My. For that, you'll need to wait for the 'Chipolo One Spot', due to launch in June.

    Duh.

    submitted by /u/HeartyBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Normal for cpu usage to keep changing really often?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Like jumping from %10 to %60. Iphone 6s, ios 13.

    submitted by /u/Michael-Townley
    [link] [comments]

    new iphone data transfer

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    <help> I recently purchased an iPhone 11 as an uprgade from my iPhone X and I wanna transfer all my data from my previous iPhone to my new unboxed iPhone 11. I was wondering how I can transfer my Whatsapp history as well since it is important to me but a couple of problems have occured.

    1. I use a different phone number now but my whatsapp is still registered on my old phone number. My cell company have dissabled my old phone number. Will that be a problem in the transfer? Will Whatsapp send an SMS to my old phone and I won't be able to access it?
    2. I tried backing up my whatsapp to iCloud from the whatsapp app and I made sure I have iCloud Drive turned on and that I have enough space on my iCloud. Nontheless, it has been almost 24 hours and my whatsapp backup is still stuck at 10%, is there a fix?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/derpmeme
    [link] [comments]

    New SMS banner notification doesn’t take me to the latest message when opened

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    I have a lot of text messages saved from all the Android phones I've owned through the years. I made the jump to an iPhone 11 last year and transferred all of my data from Android to iOS during the setup process.

    Whenever I receive a text message and tap the banner to go to the Messages app, it does not open to the newest message. Instead it kind of chooses an older text message to display, and I can't scroll down to get to the latest text. Instead I have to swipe back to my inbox and open the latest message again to see it.

    Long-tapping the banner also sometimes doesn't reveal the latest message.

    I wonder if this is a bug because I have too many text messages, like from 2014 for some contacts? Or is it an unintended side effect from transferring from an Android device (or gulp a combination of both).

    submitted by /u/gelateneo
    [link] [comments]

    How to customize app icons?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Hello, I would like to know the Best ways to customize app icons in iOS 14? how should I go about this?

    I saw a YouTube video that said Canva was the way to go. However they only have certain app icons. For those who have customized your app icons, what's the best way to do it? Also, if you are willing I would love to see pictures for inspiration! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/catfarmer1998
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Siri require internet?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I'm curios as to why Siri needs internet to create an alarm, for example. Is there a reason or is it just Apple being lazy?

    submitted by /u/Mastercard321
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to stop the google consent (instead of the regular YouTube previews) on iOS 14?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Disable the ability to install apps

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    I'd like to prevent installing apps on my iPhone. I tried parental mode but I can just reset the password since it's attached to my email. What can I do to lock my phone from adding new apps?

    submitted by /u/Wooden-Mix4224
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Lag after unlocking the screen

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    So Recently i realised sometimes when I unlock my phone and swipe left or right there's a lag for about 3 to 6 seconds. Idk why is this happening I read from another post that this is because of the new IOS but idk.

    submitted by /u/DreAdNova_TV
    [link] [comments]

    How do I access my dead grandmas iPhone?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    My grandma recently died and she left behind an old iPhone 6 with lots and lots of photos and videos of great sentimental value to us. I would love if I could get access to it but none of us seem to remember her passcode, and we can't get access to her Apple ID either.

    So my question is: is there a way to get to these memories?:(

    submitted by /u/LongjumpingProgress2
    [link] [comments]

    Being signed out of apps / numerous issues with iOS 14.4.2

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 and updated my iOS to 14.4.2. I have been experiencing a very frustrating issue:

    1. Every second day I am signed out of numerous apps (despite clicking 'remember me' etc).
    2. Siri does not speak during navigation (Apple Maps) or repeat my commands (e.g. repeating text messages etc).

    I never experienced these problems on my iPhone X / iOS 12. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/james678789
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an easier way to do a “find” search in Safari?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I use this a lot to look for text or terms in web pages by typing the word or phrase into the "Search or enter website name" box at the top of the app. Which works, but the "On this page" results are always at the bottom.

    Any work-around to this?

    Related, I also wish the highlight and "Look Up" tool would allow for searching for the same term or phrase within a page.

    This find functionality seems pretty janky. That is all.

    submitted by /u/OKCNOTOKC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel