• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Apple Macbook Hey does anyone know what MacBook this is?

    Apple Macbook Hey does anyone know what MacBook this is?


    Hey does anyone know what MacBook this is?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Stickers

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Greetings! If you have put stickers on your MacBook, and then later tried to take them off, did you have any problems? I was looking into the sports "tech tattoos" and I didn't know if it would cause cosmetic damage if I were to use them. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GOPJosh
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop stolen

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    I just got my laptop stolen, don't know who because they broke into my house lol but I tried to erase the laptop from find my iphone and it says erase pending and that it can only lock once the laptop is online, which it is not currently. Is there another way I can lock my laptop to prevent my personal information to be accessible?

    submitted by /u/piggiebear
    [link] [comments]

    Monitor buying help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I got my Macbook Air M1 few months ago. So far I'm enjoying it. I love the font rendering of macOS that's one of the reason I bought this laptop. I am a coder and I want an external monitor that can display fonts that look as good as they do on the laptop's display. I read somewhere that higher DPI is what makes those fonts look smooth. I tried searching online for the correct resolution to pick but couldn't find anything. It would be great if you could help me.

    I don't care about color accuracy, response time etc. I was looking to buy a 27" monitor. I am on tight budget so please consider that too.

    submitted by /u/SnooMemesjellies8236
    [link] [comments]

    I mostly just brows the internet. Should I get a Thinkpad T14 gen 2 or a Macbook Air?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Honestly dunno what to do. The thinkpad will probably be $600-700 and the macbook air $900-950. I've never used Mac OS but do use and iPhone. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/gayautistic
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook pro 16 inch Big Sur

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Macbook Pro 16 inch Big Sur

    My macbook was working normally throughout the day, I left it alone for a couple of hours and when I come back the macbook just greets me with a black screen. Not sure if the laptop is on or off. It makes the noise when you plug in the charger and the trackpad makes the haptic feedback. Besides that it shows no other signs of life. I've tried pressing cmd + opt + p + r + power button for 45s + and nothing. I've tried about all combinations I've found through the internet, but none of them have worked.

    submitted by /u/fuckifying
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook air 2019 (spacebar key broken)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I tried to open up the spacebar key and broke the clips now the key wont stay. Does anyone knows how much does apple charges to replace ? And if its just the spacebar key or the whole keyboard ?

    submitted by /u/terencengg
    [link] [comments]

    Confused between MacBook Pro and MacBook Air

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I'm currently using a MacBook Pro 15inch (2017 model) with 16GB RAM. It is my office device and I'll have to return it to them as I'll be quitting this July. So far my laptop hasn't crashed nor has it caused me any issues. I'm going to pursue graduate studies and would be buying a new MacBook. My usage would be - emails, video calls, coding - python, java, C, SQL and computer forensic tools. I intend to use this device for a minimum of 4 years. (I am usually good with electronics, all my smartphones have lasted me 5 years)

    Since I'm used to MacBook Pro, I wanted to go ahead with the M1 version. But after lurking here, I realised that I can rather get a MacBook air with 16GB RAM and 512GB storage for a lesser price. I need some suggestions as to whether this decision would be good. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/rasam_rice
    [link] [comments]

    A1534 Keyboard Screw Size?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Is this dust spray good for cleaning under keyboards and ports?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Macbook A1181

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    What is the Macbook A1181's max supported OS with patchers and all?

    submitted by /u/Excellent_Region_962
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for MacBook recommendations to use with Affinity Designer.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Looking for recommendations on what MacBook to use for Affinity Designer (cheaper version of photoshop). My wife and I both have 2011 MacBook Pros they are great for what we use them for but I would love to get her something nicer with a Retina Display. I have upgraded her 2011 with an SSD and 8 GB of ram (double the original).

    I just need help with recommendations on what models to look into or stay away from if I recall correctly some of the 2016ish ones have problematic keyboards. The stuff we do on Affinity is very basic editing so that's why we have kept our 2011s for so long but she definitely deserves an upgrade.

    Are the new M1s something to consider or just overkill for Affinity, email, web browsing and basic things like that?

    submitted by /u/gabe801
    [link] [comments]

    Changing SSD Macbook Air early 2014

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Currently looking into switching the factory 120GB SSD on a 2014 MBA for an OWC Aura Pro X2 480GB SSD (from iFixit). They're currently selling for $200 or 225€. Any recommandations on other options ? (I saw mentions of an adapter...)

    submitted by /u/Lopsided_Papaya
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Thus a case for MacBook Air is really needed??

    submitted by /u/EbbComprehensive7210
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air 2020 for sell $1,000 Message Me

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    is this normal? my battery drains way faster then adverticed. also my storage is switching from 15gb left to like 100gb why is this? maybe icloud shenanigens?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Please provide detailed review of MacBook Air M1 (2020)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys , So recently I sold my MacBook Pro mid 2012 and now I'm eyeing MacBook Air M1 , from what I've read and seen on YouTube it's apparently the best laptop out there. Has anyone here used this MacBook for more than a few months and if yes how has your experience been , cause with my previous MacBook the experience was pathetic, like absolutely dismal it got very slow with time and also stopped working a couple of times. Thanks 🤟🤟🤟

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Pizza_10
    [link] [comments]

    MacBooks, just like PCs, they are EVERYWHERE!!!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Should i get Intel macbook

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    hello so I'm looking to save for a MacBook pro that's intel so i can use windows on it as well, but I am wondering if I will be dropped soon after i get it - as in that i stop getting new software and everything else. im worried that the same thing will happen with the intel macbooks that happened with the power pc ibooks of back then

    (source; Why Apple's move from Intel to ARM means we should stop buying Macs | PCWorld )

    submitted by /u/Advantage_Necessary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel