• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Apple iOS Found this screenshot from my iPhone 4 in 2012. Look at those early icons! Feels so nostalgic.

    Apple iOS Found this screenshot from my iPhone 4 in 2012. Look at those early icons! Feels so nostalgic.


    Found this screenshot from my iPhone 4 in 2012. Look at those early icons! Feels so nostalgic.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Code Scanner app showing in my Siri Suggestions, but I never downloaded an app called Code Scanner, and it’s not showing in my App Library so I can’t delete.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Today an app called Code Scanner showed up in my Siri suggestions. I never downloaded an app called Code Scanner, and I can't delete it because it doesn't show up in my App Library. Clicking the app takes me to a camera like UI (not the camera app) to scan a QR code.

    Is this "app" just part of of iOS that I've never seen before? I know I could scan QR codes through the Camera app, but I've never seen a separate app just for this...

    https://i.imgur.com/agTt2wY.jpg

    submitted by /u/imatowell
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best habit tracking app for iOS?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

    New year, new me and all that bollocks. I want a habit tracker, and there are loads on the App Store. I don't particularly trust the reviews so I thought I'd ask you guys.

    submitted by /u/PeasantSteve
    [link] [comments]

    AppStore download issue

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I'm unable to download any app from AppStore even no updates of existing app. I try sign out and than sign in but problem still persists. Please help guys.

    Thank you 🙏

    submitted by /u/kamsa6-fojbiz-nesXem
    [link] [comments]

    What action is making sides of display white?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Anyone facing the same issue?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Can't downgrade from iOS 14.3 to iOS 14.2

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    iOS 14.2 is still signed and I decided to downgrade because iOS 14.3 is buggy for me. But everytime my phone goes to the software install screen, it goes to recovery mode and iTunes says that an unknown error occurred (4013). Does anyone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/Zeno316
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get siri to only play explicit versions of songs off apple music?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    She typically likes to play clean versions of songs and it gets very frustrating. I like to listen to the whole song and not edited versions

    submitted by /u/MrElbo
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off Mobile Data after a fixed time

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:28 AM PST

    I have to do the following with Shortcuts app

    1. Play Music with Apple Music App

    2. Start a timer and stop playing music after 30 mins

    3. Turn off mobile data and/or WiFi after the timer

    I have been successful so far with Step 1 and 2 but not 3.

    Any ideas?

    TL;DR

    Mobile Data and/or WiFi should turn off automatically after 30 mins

    submitted by /u/LaCorazon20
    [link] [comments]

    trying to install reddit on ios 10, is it possible without jailbreak?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:19 AM PST

    I’ve noticed that the iOS weather app is a bit misleading by labelling ‘Air Pollution’ as ‘Air Quality’. Is this across the board (as different countries have different data sources) or do some have it labelled differently? I feel it would be worth changing.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Does my google look normal?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:24 AM PST

    I'm convinced I've been DNS hijacked because google is acting weird across devices. Google still is secure, but I'm getting some abnormalities across devices making me believe something is up. These are the most prominent issues I could show. I know trending searches are a feature for google, but wtf is up with that font? The red circle in the second pick is the logo for a windows recovery software, which when visiting the website redirects me to google. There's other wierd stuff, but this is the most easy to show.

    Anybody else's google do this?

    submitted by /u/xenomorph287
    [link] [comments]

    Google halted app updates after ios 14.3 is released requiring you to show what data is being tracked. after facebooks blunder sounds suspicious to me

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Updated to iOS 14 and it seems literally everything that was actually useful has disappeared from this menu! Save, print, copy, add to, etc. Does anyone know how to get these functions back? Or where I can find them?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Can I use an iTunes gift card for a subscription?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I got a $50 iTunes gift card for Christmas. Was wondering if I could use it towards a year subscription for 1Password.

    submitted by /u/warmapplejuice
    [link] [comments]

    Can you subscribe to a local ics file?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Hello, does anyone know if you can subscribe to an ics calendar file that is stored on the iPhone? I'm not sure how file paths work on iOS. Thanks

    submitted by /u/brrroaksoda
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot download app despite having updated IOS

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Despite having recently upgraded to IOS 14, I am unable to download an app from the App Store with the criteria that my iPhone possess IOS 12 or later. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/wrennia
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable “fast delete” mode?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    I really hate this feature. If I need to delete more than a sentence or two, I can use the copy paste function to select and cut a large body of text. If I am just trying to delete a sentence or two, I have to hold it down, then stop and restart to finish so it doesn't go into fast mode and go too far. Really stupid and unnecessary. They should at least give you the option to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/Eddie-Nash
    [link] [comments]

    Stocks app is so frustrating

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Why must the Stocks app open Top News Stories by default? I'm tired of having to swipe it away to see my watchlist, I don't come to the Stocks app for news first.

    Even so, the news stories for each stock suck because it's only stories that are reported in Apple News. Before iOS 13 we used to get all news including press releases from the company, things like earnings reports etc. Are there any better stocks apps out there?

    submitted by /u/TheJadedSF
    [link] [comments]

    Bug_type: 156??? Any clear info

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Im just trying to make anysense.. obviously a malware - that apple just wont admit. Looking at its behavior - it can't be anything else.. my iphone 12 became iphone 13,1. So unless there is a logical explaination from apple, an admission that the whole close system is not as perfect as they want us to believe is in order.. how can you not explain a particular bug that's on your close system? Class suit is possible.

    submitted by /u/twisted_sunsetAU
    [link] [comments]

    Will my hidden phones be automatically transferred to my new iPhone?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    If they don't is there a way where I can move them over without having them in the main photo library?

    submitted by /u/EsighE
    [link] [comments]

    So is it possible to hack an iPhone with an IP address?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    So I know that an IP address is really important, but if my IP address has already been uncovered can a VPN still be helpful? And what is the best way to protect myself against hackers?

    To sum things up my phone got hacked, but the only conclusion I was able to come up with was that it was through my IP address which got hacked. I was wondering if you guys can help me find a solution for that.

    submitted by /u/Khvosto
    [link] [comments]

    2 factor authentication: do text message or authentication code?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Which option do you guys go with? My problem with doing the authentication code is what happens if I don't have my phone? If I have my MacBook I can still get texts on my laptop for example

    submitted by /u/californialiving1
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody else seen this feature when zooming in on their location in Apple Maps? I’ve never seen this before!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel