• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    iPhone How late am I in realizing that the clock actually moves now and shows the real time?

    iPhone How late am I in realizing that the clock actually moves now and shows the real time?


    How late am I in realizing that the clock actually moves now and shows the real time?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Anyone else not like how delete speeds up when you hold it down?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I really hate this feature. If I need to delete more than a sentence or two, I can use the copy paste function to select and cut a large body of text. If I am just trying to delete a sentence or two, I have to hold it down, then stop and restart to finish so it doesn't go into fast mode and go too far. Really stupid and unnecessary. They should at least give you the option to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/Eddie-Nash
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wish iPhone had better data management like Android

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I wonder if Apple is in cohorts with the cel phone companies to charge overages? You'd think in 13 complete versions of iOS they could have written a better data management control into the software. On Android you get a graph showing you your useage. You can set your recurring billing cycle reset date. Set warning levels. Set automatic stop levels. Go search backwards on your use statistics for previous months. I find that it's lacking in a big way.

    Am I asking too much or do others feel the same way? Or are there 3rd party apps that can manage the same thing I've just not found?

    submitted by /u/dumbassname45
    [link] [comments]

    Okay this issue is killing me. Anybody know how to fix this? And yes I hit details, but it gives me no actual options.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Will a cracked tempered glass screen protector scratch the iPhone screen?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    I have a crack on my tempered glass screen protector and I'm thinking of just leaving it on.

    Only worry is that maybe the roughness caused by the crack will scratch the real screen at all?

    Is this possible or no?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Holepin
    [link] [comments]

    Will the 12 pro get moee updates than the standard 12?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    It has 6GB ram compared to the standard 12 only having 4GB ram. Do you think its possible that it would get more updates, just like how the 6S still gets updates compares to the 6?

    Can someone explain why i got downvoted? I ust asked a question?

    submitted by /u/serhitta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel