• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    iPad I asked Siri to play something soothing/chilling and Siri’s Suggestions turns out to be extremely indulgence. I’m amazed that Apple Music also has wide variety of songs (before this I used to Listen to Spotify only and was paying for premium also)

    iPad I asked Siri to play something soothing/chilling and Siri’s Suggestions turns out to be extremely indulgence. I’m amazed that Apple Music also has wide variety of songs (before this I used to Listen to Spotify only and was paying for premium also)


    I asked Siri to play something soothing/chilling and Siri’s Suggestions turns out to be extremely indulgence. I’m amazed that Apple Music also has wide variety of songs (before this I used to Listen to Spotify only and was paying for premium also)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    YMMV but might be worth checking local Walmart for Apple Pencil 2nd gen

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Even though the website says out of stock and no option to ship. I went to my local Walmart and they had 3 Apple Pencil 2nd gens in stock on clearance pricing. About $70. Website said store was out of stock, but I asked anyway since I was purchasing a magic keyboard for my iPad Pro 2020.

    Hope this helps some of you wanting a pencil for about half the price.

    submitted by /u/fasers_pew
    [link] [comments]

    Are you already buying a case for the air 4?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Just something I've been thinking about and wondering about other people's opinions. The air 4 would be my first ipad and before this I never had any interest in mac stuff at all, so I don't know whats common for people to do. There are some cases already out there (that are similar enough in size to the air 4 or based on the 2018 11" ipad pro) so I have been thinking about buying something myself, but I was wondering if that is common practice.

    What do you guys do? Are you planning on buying a case made for the 2018 pro or do you wait until its released and you know for sure which cases will and won't fit the air 4?

    submitted by /u/charuchii
    [link] [comments]

    Taking care of my eye health is a major concern. With that being said, does iPad Air have any advantages over the iPad 8th generation when it comes to eye strain reduction?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I've heard a lot about laminated display and True Tone options on Air edition but do you guys think I could do better with iPad 8th generation by activating (Night mode + Enabling reduce white point).

    This is only thing that's stopping me from purchasing the 8th gen and not the air. Kindly help thanks.

    submitted by /u/LinearEngine
    [link] [comments]

    Any Non-Apple CD/DVD drives that are compatible with IPAD PRO?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Ipad 2020, has USB C but I can get an adapter. Need a CD/DVD drive however have heard mixed things about some not being compatible. See them on Amazon however unsure if ones listed for Macbook would work with Ipad?

    Has anyone purchased a non-Apple one and does it work?

    submitted by /u/Throwaway5511550
    [link] [comments]

    Display video from the camera over a presentation

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I'm trying to record a presentation for work and would like to use my front facing camera while talking. Is there anyway to have the camera running while the presentation is displayed so I can record the screen? I can't seem to figure out a good way to do this :(

    EDIT: I figured out one way! Go to https://www.onlinemictest.com/webcam-test/ and bring up a full screen of your video. Then split screen the power point and record the screen.

    There's also an app called 'Screencast-o-matic, but that involves first recording the power point, then recording yourself talking over it. Seems like a LOT more work. Plus your face will get in the way of the slides.

    submitted by /u/SeanR1221
    [link] [comments]

    Palm rejection question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I've been ipad 6th gen and the palm rejection while using the apple pencil is not so good that sometimes while highlighting using the pencil I would drag the page due to the side of my hands touching the screen.

    Is there a way to fix this?

    Is the palm rejection better on the new ipads? I tend to rest my hand on the screen while using the pencil.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/raprap07
    [link] [comments]

    Pages on iPad deletes itself when saving to the cloud and sluggish

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Pages on iPad deletes itself when saving to the cloud and sluggish

    I have been using pages to write notes and annotate them, but since OS 14 I have been getting some files that just randomly delete when they are saving to the cloud.

    I have more than 40 GB of free space on my iCloud, so it is not the problem.

    I also found that the Apple Pencil has been very sluggish compared to before, and the whole page just randomly freezes sometimes. I am using an iPad Air 3 with the Apple Pencil Gen 1.

    I never had this kind of issue before, but it is very frustrating.

    Here is the message that pops up when it deletes one of my files. It doesn't make sense though as I don't have my iCloud open from anywhere else and am typing when this happens usually.

    https://preview.redd.it/9jhdn79fl7s51.png?width=2224&format=png&auto=webp&s=452e5803d7d5e917008c6dbae59fae89c0ff50fa

    submitted by /u/RobinFood
    [link] [comments]

    Got warranty Replacement iPad. Had tests still on it. Safe to wipe and use?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    No video image when playing YouTube videos on TV via HDMI

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hello, for the past few weeks whenever I play YouTube videos on TV via HDMI, there is only audio and no image on both the iPad Pro and TV. What is wrong?

    submitted by /u/largelcd
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2018 - sticky screen after paperlike protector

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Do you know what I can do with my screen cause looks like its kind of "sticky" right now after I removed paperlike protector which has been used for 6-8months. I can feel the screen is not smooth even if use apple pencil or finger. I feel some resistance which could not feel when the ipad was new. Firstly I tried to clean the screen with water and paper. Then I used wipes for glasses. I contacted with paperlike and they told me to use alcohol wipes or lemon. I used both but did not help. I compered also how apple pencil behaves with different ipad and I can feel differences. Really do not know what happened but it drives me crazy. Did protector damage my screen?

    btw - I started getting some issue with apple pencil while using procreate or goodnotes and also asking myself if its the problem with pencil or right now with the screen.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sad3k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel