• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    iOS Gaming tiny thief

    iOS Gaming tiny thief


    tiny thief

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    i'm aware it has been removed from the app store. to this day, it is one of the best games i have played. are there any third-party sources to download or play it?

    submitted by /u/doc-dee
    [link] [comments]

    Does Grim Fandango support iCloud save?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Does anyone know whether Grim Fandango remastered supports iCloud save games? I read somewhere that it should, but my save games aren't synced between my phone and iPad.

    submitted by /u/Misterstustavo
    [link] [comments]

    DASHERO: SWORD & MAGIC - Out now!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Is there an app where you can choose certain App Store apps and get notified when they're on sale?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Question is in the title. Got so many games I'd like to buy I need to prioritise and such an app would help a lot!

    submitted by /u/lepoaro
    [link] [comments]

    HOLOVISTA - Out now!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    AGE OF APES - Out now!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Genshin Impact wont render?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I downloaded Genshin Impact on my ipad. When I load up the game, nothing is rendered outside of a small circle around my character. Has anyone else ran into this problem, and is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TotallyShorblib
    [link] [comments]

    HOT WHEELS UNLIMITED - Out now!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Genshin Impact is proof that WoW classic could exist on mobile.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    After experiencing Genshin Impact, I really think it goes to prove that World of Warcraft classic could be a mobile game.

    Mind you, I think some slight gameplay changes would be needed but the core game could be intact.

    What do you think? Will we ever see "WoW Immortal"? Would you pay a monthly subscription?

    submitted by /u/Awoken_Noob
    [link] [comments]

    Music from an old mobile game called 8step tower by Moitititi

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Does anybody know where I can find the music from the old mobile game 8step tower? I played the game a while ago and I am looking for the music from the game. If anybody knows where I can find it or has it, please tell me!

    submitted by /u/SunOfSuna
    [link] [comments]

    This just happened to me, am trying to enter my apple ID password and after second this message pop up

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    MOON RAIDER - Out now!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Any game with a beautiful story?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I'm kinda tired of playing FPS/Party games, are there any simple games with a beautiful story? I don't care much about the gameplay anymore, I'll try it even if it's just an interactive book.

    submitted by /u/BunchOfSpamBots
    [link] [comments]

    iOS users can use Stadium to enjoy game streaming today

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    So the App Store and Game Center have been down for over an hour. What’s the deal? Where do we go to see how long this is planned to go on?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Best free idle game

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    What would you recommend for free idle game?

    submitted by /u/jk583940
    [link] [comments]

    Best Management/Tycoon style game?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Been trying to get back into a few management/tycoon games as always enjoyed them & can play for hours on end - but coming up dry with searches for a few things. Got and enjoy the Game Dev Tycoon style games, but want a new challenge I guess - any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/JonnyWiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Romancing SaGa 2 and 3 work with a DualShock controller?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I'm seriously in love with this series already despite the complexity of RS2, but as good as the touch controls are, I saw somewhere mentioning that it was compatible with MFi controllers, but with my Nimbus the only usable parts of it are:

    Joystick: Movement

    DPad Right and Up: Triggers?

    DPad Left and Down: Movement for... well left and down

    Menu/Start button: (A)

    I'm planning to get a DS4 soon for other games but really hope that RS2 and 3 works good with one, but knowing big companies like Square Enix having a reputation for not constantly updating their games to fix issues like proper controller support and even a really bad iCloud integration (it might just be me), I doubt they'll address this issue anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/Streakdreniline
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel