• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Apple iOS Daily iOS Support Thread - [September 30]

    Apple iOS Daily iOS Support Thread - [September 30]


    Daily iOS Support Thread - [September 30]

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to the daily iOS support thread for /r/iOS.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the si[Tech Support FAQ page]()debar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Check our Tech Support FAQ page

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"](without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I need this! Have connected devices log their last known battery percentage, even if disconnected. Would be great to have the options for showing recent devices: 1 hour, 1 day or always.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    New emojis in iOS 14.2 Beta

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    In iOS 14 just use the Haptic Touch to remove unwanted suggestions from share sheet.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Anyone annoyed by the connected AirPods banner that appears every time you wake your iPhone?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I'm talking about this: https://imgur.com/a/3CHjVN6

    May not be a big issue to a lot of people here, but the frustration really adds up. It always appears whenever you have your AirPods connected and wake your iPhone. Sometimes I need to access the Notification Center after I unlock and I can't because the banner is still showing. I have to either wait for it to disappear, or swipe it up to get rid of it.

    submitted by /u/MegaRodeon
    [link] [comments]

    If you are experiencing keyboard lag or any other system bugs, you should let Apple know.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    So I am experiencing a major keyboard lag problem after I updated my system to iOS14, before the update, my phone worked perfectly fine. I called the customer service and followed their troubleshooting instructions but nothing worked as expected. As I learned from the tech support lady, this problem is not a known issue to them, even though I've known a lot of fellow Redditors who are having the same problem. So I think we should give Apple feedback on these bugs and performance issues if you have found any so that they could be aware of them and escalate the priorities accordingly.
    We can report issues from here: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

    submitted by /u/realamanhasnoname
    [link] [comments]

    After iOS 14.0.1 update I discovered, that in Phone app pulls phone numbers from Maps. Is it a new feature?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Reminders iOS 14 - natural

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Reminders iOS 14 - natural

    Does anyone know If they are going to add the natural language input back in ios14 to reminders? It was the best, now it is torture again. How could they remove it? Getting inside and choose the date, then time instead simply texting "tomorrow 16:00"

    Please advise any other apps with natural language input.

    https://preview.redd.it/b3vokh15saq51.jpg?width=1118&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=525492e6bceec22f55c36f1f9363189a17ca52d3

    https://preview.redd.it/hwaom556saq51.png?width=850&format=png&auto=webp&s=56ef90f5393a775beaecac051860a587e026f658

    submitted by /u/lizdahlback
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Control center when sliding down the volume

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Price apple’s alternative to google home mini

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    It just came up in my mind this morning and I thought I would share it with you guys. What if apple made a similair sized home device that works like the google mini but then better adjusted and integrated for apple's ecosystem. I know the homepod exist but I think its holding pottential buyers back because of the price. I made this poll to see what other people think about this idea!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Alic4n_
    [link] [comments]

    Podcasts and News not working together

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I updated my phone last night, and realized pretty quickly this morning that I couldn't listen to podcasts and use the news app at the same. Switch to news, and it starts playing a random audio story.

    I usually listen to podcasts while driving, so I might have missed the change earlier, but I definitely was able to do this pretty recently. Is this a change from iOS 14, a bug, something from earlier?

    Not a super advanced user, so I could have easily missed something, so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/Karatekan
    [link] [comments]

    UPDATE: I just submitted the app to the Airport community and waiting for approval!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Found this post complaining about iOS 14 on the 6s. If you haven’t upgraded yet, maybe think a bit if you are gonna

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    iOS 14.0.1 respring

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone with an iPad get this bug?

    submitted by /u/Tbearess
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think too many apps are categorized as Productivity & Finance?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I like the categories in the App Library, but my Productivity & Finance category is very full. Maybe iOS should separate them?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nkemp1990
    [link] [comments]

    Completely forget another this feature, iOS 14 coming in clutch. You can see the debate and the fact checkers at the same time.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel