• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    iOS Beta That’s how loud the baby was crying

    iOS Beta That’s how loud the baby was crying


    That’s how loud the baby was crying

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Temperature is out of control in iOS14 pb4

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Fell in love with this new game last night. Spent way too long playing

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Where else am I sleeping‽

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Airport App is a App Store for TestFlight apps, by Jordan Singer.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    In iOS 14 Apple introduced a new menu style, that’s used in the Files and Reminders app but there are still a lot of apps that do not use this new menu like Notes, Music, etc...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Gone for me in the latest beta

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    My status bar said ����‍♂️�� [iOS 14 pb4]

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Solar Watch iOS 14 beta update with Widgets

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Solar Watch iOS 14 beta update with Widgets

    Hey folks,

    I am the developer of Solar Watch, a minimalistic solar clock app which has been featured many times in the App Store.

    Since the first iOS 14 betas dropped, I've been hard at work building new Widgets and a new watchOS App with new complications all in SwiftUI. I think they have finally reached a point where I can show them to a wider audience.

    If you'd be interesting beta testing here is the TestFlight link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/s5Qc3NWt

    I am looking forward to feedback.

    https://preview.redd.it/gd65wmnf2dg51.png?width=828&format=png&auto=webp&s=29462cfcc42001462543a6e4933a419618899ce7

    submitted by /u/ekurutepe
    [link] [comments]

    [iPadOS b4] I think IPad’s new widgets are really annoying, useless and bad designed. For example why is there this ‘half-size-widget’ space left at the bottom that you can’t swipe away and doesn’t even let you see the all widget?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    In the photos app they use 2 different ellipsis icons too... wish they would just use the same ellipsis icon used in the reminders and notes apps.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Apple News+ Audio FINALLY showed up. iPhone XR running iOS 14.0 beta 4.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are the AirPods pop up connect notifications gone in the latest iOS 14 beta?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    On iPhone X beta 4

    submitted by /u/jackgang123
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS14PB4] Three things I really love about iOS 14 - Widgets, Shortcut folders and App Library. Love an organised screen.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    [iOS14DB4] Glad to see this Lock Screen working consistently.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    The Podcasts app is falling a bit behind the Music app. Hopefully they update the Podcasts (and TV, Books, App Store) apps to be more inline with the new music updates.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    iOS 14 Public Beta 4: Icons in "dock" sometimes randomly rearrange. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Workouts and route tracking

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I've noticed since just after updating to public beta on iPhone that my workouts don't have the route data attached.

    Anyone else experience this? Apple Watch is still on release software.

    Think i may of missed a permissions setting somewhere? /u

    submitted by /u/Small3y
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14 b4] Has anyone else experienced their power/side button being intermittently unresponsive and requiring a re-press?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Every once in a while, the power/side button on my 11 pro max would not respond to a press, for example when trying to lock my screen. It would then work on a second press just fine. Subsequent repeated presses to make sure the power button isn't faulty works every time, but then the intermittent unresponsiveness returns again after a while. Similarly, sometimes the power/side button doesn't turn on the screen from a locked state. Anyone else experiencing this on the iOS 14 betas?

    submitted by /u/Syedmqali
    [link] [comments]

    Play PiP videos with screen locked [PB4]

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    I only found this out a couple of days ago. I apologise if this has already been posted. Not sure if this works with other version of the beta.

    I like to listen to YouTube but hate having the phone screen on if I don't have to actually watch it. So I activate PiP (via Safari. Not YouTube app) then lock the screen. When you turn the screen on, the lock screen media player controls show up. Just press play and the video will resume with audio only and you can enjoy listening with the screen off. Definitely saves battery I think.

    submitted by /u/Donutninja1
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14 Public Beta 4] Can't open any apps or turn phone off

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I haven't checked the beta version my phone was running recently, but I assume it to be Public Beta 4 if the public beta auto-updates.

    I have an iPhone XR that was working fine when I woke up thins morning and about an hour ago I went to check a message in a pinned conversation and the messages app stopped receiving input. I force closed the app to try and restart it, but then the app wouldn't launch when I tapped the icon.

    Right now no apps will load open, the volume buttons appear to still adjust volume but I also can't hold the lock+volume buttons to get the phone to turn off.

    Do I have any options other than just waiting until the battery dies and hoping when I charge it again it will be okay ?

    EDIT: I was able to open the camera app from the lock screen which seemed to have kicked some things into gear and I could access apps again. The button combo to turn the phone off also started to work again so I immediately turned my phone off for a little bit. It seems to be working fine again after turning it back on.

    submitted by /u/dahbaron
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 beta unable to install

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    So I recently got the iOS 14 beta from apples website and and I downloaded it and it took 30 minutes in the prepare for update screen which I thought was abnormally long but I really didn't care. Then it finally gave a notification that iOS 14 will be installed in 10,9,8... so I just clicked install now but it said install failed so I clicked retry about 5 times and they didn't work so I I clicked remind me later. Then I went into the software update page in setting and there was a download and install button. I'm just confused why I now I have to redownload the software and wait another 30 minutes for it to probably not work. Any help with this would be great!

    submitted by /u/CoyMercury39329
    [link] [comments]

    How do i open Notes app? iOS 14 PB4

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I still can't get past The opening screen on The Notes app, the keyboard blocks The button to say ok or get started on The splash page showing The New features.

    Side note: all those capital "the's" are from The iOS swipe keyboard auto capitalizing them.

    submitted by /u/SawzallMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel