• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    iOS Gaming Strategy Survival Game 'The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores' from Xigma Games Arrives Later This Month on iOS and Steam

    iOS Gaming Strategy Survival Game 'The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores' from Xigma Games Arrives Later This Month on iOS and Steam


    Strategy Survival Game 'The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores' from Xigma Games Arrives Later This Month on iOS and Steam

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Siege of Dragonspear 9.99 —> 4.99

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Any good tycoon like games?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Are there any good tycoon like games on the App Store that are not of the "idle" or "click a million times" type?

    I don't mind if they are paid.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/andmolmat
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite games for 0.99-1.99$?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I'm just curious, what are your favorite games that cost 0.99-1.99$

    submitted by /u/Druhiny
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with improving art and game design of the game.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Smash 'n' Match

    This is a small mobile game am working on, I got a really good feed back on the game's idea but I want my game to be iOS and android feature worthy how do I make it so?

    Please give me ur suggestions and what u thought when u watched the game's video and how it can be improved on any information is useful.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Lochan7000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ios games

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Im looking for ios games with magic, like spellbreak. I have an iphone 5s as well which makes it even harder to find. Do u guys know any?

    submitted by /u/MrWaterSheep
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get myself Titan Glory??

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    So it's my birthday and I'm thinking if I should get myself Titan Glory. There really arrnt any decent mech games on ios out there and this is about as close to a premium Mechwarrior-like on ios.

    The thing is, that new Meteorfall game is coming. Titan Glory has mixed reviews. I played the original Meteorfall game and that thing is gold. HOWEVER I want a Mechwarrior game.

    Since I have low EQ and I feel I need the help of my peers to solve this dilemma, I come to you, redditors of iosgaming. Help. Please. Do I get Titan Glory or wait for Meteorfall Krummit's Tale?

    submitted by /u/saintpyotr
    [link] [comments]

    Game of Thrones: Tale of Crows - Apple Arcade

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Dungeon Hunter 5

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    What's everyone's thoughts? Is it pay to win? A decent game? A money sink?

    It was shown on the App Store as just recently updated and ungraded.

    I downloaded it and only played about 30 minutes so far (tutorials and mission 4) just wondered if it is worth the time or not.

    submitted by /u/pah1978
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished ReDungeon, any games like it?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Game reccomendations for iPhone 6

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I am upgrading to the new 12 hopefully soon in december, but till then I am trying to find a game that will hook me up and something I can kill time with. It is not a powerful iPhone amymore, so that into consideration. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/robloxcafesarebad
    [link] [comments]

    Heroes of Loot 2 on sale 3.99–>1.99

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    STARRY GARDEN - A cute little idle game, Out now today on Appstore!!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Can’t for the life of me find the mining game I used to play...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    So I've been playing Mines of Mars Zero and absolutely loving it, but it triggered me memory of a game I played maybe 2 years ago that was similar but without the Mars and jet pack component. I CANNOT for the life of me figure out what that game was called; all Google searches being up a million other non-matches. As I recall, it seemed similar to mines of mars in the precious metals in tiles look, but if you got too deep there would be a volcanic eruption and you had to race the lava up to the surface or die and lose. Was it iOS? MacOS? Browser game maybe?! Help!

    submitted by /u/bruebontaguebanta
    [link] [comments]

    Hockey

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I am new to this sub Reddit, but does anyone know of any good hockey pack simulators or games?

    submitted by /u/KanerKid
    [link] [comments]

    What games are there out there?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I'm bored out of my mind with my new phone, most of my games need good internet to play and I just want games that are offline plus really fun not stuckman clones, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mega_gangster
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some recommendations

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I'm struggling to find long term games to play, I was big into Idle Heroes for a good two years. I played a lot of Marvel Strike Force and Future Fight as well. I want something that isn't pay to win and something that I can play daily or just when I have some down time

    submitted by /u/xNephilim
    [link] [comments]

    Good games that can be played co op with two people?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm looking for some games my girlfriend and I can play in between classes/during some downtime together. ARPGs or RPG recommendations would be preferable but other genres are also appreciated!

    Also, no pc ports please, we mainly play pc games together so I'm looking for more mobile exclusive games!

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/deathtrooper12
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good MMORPG

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Im looking for a good MMORPG for ios

    submitted by /u/consta1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel