• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    iPhoneX Think this is new... Video format switching is available to iPhone X, ios14 beta. Toggle video format control under Camera > Record Video in settings

    iPhoneX Think this is new... Video format switching is available to iPhone X, ios14 beta. Toggle video format control under Camera > Record Video in settings


    Think this is new... Video format switching is available to iPhone X, ios14 beta. Toggle video format control under Camera > Record Video in settings

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Volume

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    My iPhone X has this issue where I watch a youtube video or something and the volume will just go from 80%->much lower maybe 20-40%. Its kind of like a ghost holding my lower colume button. You see the animation of the volume going down in the youtube app. What is the issue here.

    submitted by /u/Odd-Cause
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting the iphone X considering the amount of problems reported here

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Wanted to go for the xr but coming from a samsung oled i doubt if i can ever go back to lcd.

    Choose to get the xs but its 150$ more than the x yet people say theyre identical phones. Now I'm worried of getting the x after reading all the problems posted here that people face.

    Also is battery life horrible on the x as people say? (6 hours screen on time of avergae usage i.e mild gaming, social media, YouTube and some netflix is possible or not?)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/youngstar5770
    [link] [comments]

    FaceID not working after dipping in water

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hi, I accidentally dropped my iPhone X in water(1 ft deep). After that everything is working fine but face id is not working and ear speaker volume is very low. This has happened to me many times before but phone kept working just fine(Only left speaker is damages a little, volume is low). But this time face id is not working at all. I reset face id settings and now when I try to setup face id, iPhone keeps saying "move iPhone lower/move iPhone higher". I wanna know is there anything I can do to resolve this issue. Or the damage is permanent and cannot be fixed? Thanks

    submitted by /u/saifi369
    [link] [comments]

    Using wireless chargers

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm planning on buying a wireless charger and based on what I've read, iphones support a maximum of 7.5 watts if a wireless charger is used. A normal charger only supports 5 watts so I'm hoping that I'll be able to wirelessly charge my phone faster. Any iPhone X user out there who have used or is using a wireless charger often? Does it charge faster and does it affect tge battery life based on your experience?

    submitted by /u/its-me-dave
    [link] [comments]

    I want to update to iOS 14 on my iPhone X but I have doubts

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I am a new iPhone X user. Here are my doubts: 1. Will I be logged out of my apple and itunes id ? 2. Will I lose my photos cause I dont use iCloud. 3. Generally will there be a loss of data in any way after the update. How much damage should I expect. 4. Is there a way to increase battery health.

    submitted by /u/cardesx
    [link] [comments]

    XR or XS - Must replace phone now and can't wait for the 12

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I need to replace my iPhone now and can't wait for the new ones to come in fall.

    Both brand new and at the same price, which of those 2 iPhone (XR 64Gb or XS 64Gb) would you purchase and why?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Trying_2b_anonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Would you trust this deal ?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm buying an IPhoneX tomorrow for $625(CAD). The seller says the iPhone is 100% battery health, perfect condition but he's had the phone for 2 years(Apple warranty is over). Says his dad had it as a second phone but barely used it. Does this seems suspicious ? Is it common for people to have a 100% maximum capacity iPhone after two years of use. Also, this seller won't provide the IMEI but says I can see the number in person. He did provide the serial number. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mattcollins1000
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 b1 so far ...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Even a simpler and slower user will spot many bugs through out. Just prepare to roll back if necessary. Do not sacrifice data and time to re-setup. Few bugs are - eliminates auto rotation but Hard reset could fix. Battery widget showing multiple icons for same BT device. Accessibility shortcut > assistivetouch has a rapidtap bug. AppLibrary looks too messy. Wish they've removed grouping and left alone the List without auto triggering KB. Apple has too much to work on before delivering a public beta. Tempted Users Proceed with CAUTION !

    submitted by /u/Redediot
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another iOS 14 major release on the way ... just to witness another apple stupidity

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Don't you think just how easy and convenient it would be just to slide/swipe up to bring up App Library ? Options should be given to group or list. Fuck as frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Redediot
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been using MI charger for my iphonex will it cause damage to my battery?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I am still Using iOS 11.3 . I use the 5V -2A fast charger for Xiaomi's MI devices with my original iPhoneX charging cable... it charges faster than the original charger . I bought the phone in Singapore when it launched ... its battery health went from 98% to 93% in the last six months since I started using the new charger. A couple of times I did leave the device to charge overnight when I would doze off while using the phone upon waking up after 6-8 hrs to a 100% battery I noticed the battery health drops 1-2 %

    submitted by /u/cardesx
    [link] [comments]

    Would you trust this deal? I'm buying an iPhone X tomorrow for $625(CAD) . Seller says the phone is 100% battery health but the warranty is no longer available(purchased 2 years ago). Does anyone find it suspicious the battery level is still 100% and would you trust this deal? Thanks

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I had 42 Gb left before installing the 14 beta, now it’s 39,5/64.. I mean that’s a big difference, what happened?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel