• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    iPhoneX Has anyone successfully removed reasonably deep scratches from an iPhone X screen?

    iPhoneX Has anyone successfully removed reasonably deep scratches from an iPhone X screen?


    Has anyone successfully removed reasonably deep scratches from an iPhone X screen?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    So, I was given my mates old iPhone X after he upgraded to an 11 Max Pro. The X is a lovely phone but it's got a scratch about 3/4 inch on the screen. Putting a screen protector on makes it look worse. Has anyone ever successfully removed scratches from an iPhone X screen before? I don't really want to go down the whole replacing the screen route as they're still insanely expensive. What's your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/eighteentee
    [link] [comments]

    95%

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone X that we have had put up for about 2 months now (my fiancée upgraded to the 11 pro and I got a 2020 SE).

    Today I decided to set the iPhone X up for my 5 year old to use as a WiFi device and learn how to take care of a phone. (And he wanted Animoji which is not supported on his iPad)

    While setting it up I saw that the battery health is at 95% is that normal for a 2 year old battery? And how long can I expect to get decent life out of this phone before the battery drops worse?

    submitted by /u/pah1978
    [link] [comments]

    Quiet iPhone X

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys, was curious if thats a broken speaker because today i was listening music with my girlfriend that has iPhone 7, and sound from her iPhone was waaaay louder than from mine. And yes, i do have all options set max.
    Should i go to service to replace it or it is normal that X's are quieter than 7s?
    Sry for my english and thanks for every advices

    submitted by /u/rlvae
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Bottom Speaker not working

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    So last night, I was still able to listen to music and my audio was still fine. When I woke up and tried playing music, the only thing working was the earpiece speaker. I already have reset my phone, cleaned the bottom speakers, and I even reset my settings. Help? :((

    submitted by /u/lemooonnn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel