• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    iPhone "Y" key on my Iphone XR not working

    iPhone "Y" key on my Iphone XR not working


    "Y" key on my Iphone XR not working

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    Hello! I started having issues with the "y" key on my keyboard when typing vertically. It either doesn't register or it types in "U" "T" or both. I've tried resetting but with no success....

    submitted by /u/Kychow17
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Dots on camera that wont go away. They move with when I move my phone so its not something on the actual camera. Any ideas?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    6 neon blue dots appear in a horizontal oval on my front camera which moves with the movement of my iphone 11 pro. They appeared today, I did nothing out of the ordinary to warrant damage to the camera. This phone is practically brand new. Will bring this in the be looked at if it doesnt go away. Already reset my phone, didnt work, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Lily
    [link] [comments]

    Help Recover Photos after backup?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    I just got a new phone, took it out, and shot a bunch of great pictures on it. It was logged into my iCloud account, so I thought they were saved, (however, in retrospect, I was having some issues downloading apps). I backed up my old phone to my Mac, and restored the new phone from that backup, so that I had all my old apps and stuff. Now, all the pics I took on the new phone before the restore are gone. Is there any way to get them back?

    I appreciate any help, the pictures are important to me (it was my little brother's first time shooting a gun, I'd really like a record of it).

    submitted by /u/F22_Raptor1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what app causes this?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    This is not really an issue, I just see many iphones with this little green bubble in the top left corner of the screen, and I have never had it in a phone call or facetime call. I like the look of it but I'm not sure if it's the actual iphone or an app that does it..

    I have an iphone 8+

    iphone bubble

    submitted by /u/AppleofmyIsis
    [link] [comments]

    Non stop

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    This morning I got a random call from a Switzerland number so I just ignored it. Now all day I've been getting these Swiss numbers calling me but ending it before I can answer, and every time I block it a new one calls me, even the ones that are blocked still call me. When of them said I've won 10,000 euros and told me to put all my information in. They would say to add a certain type of information after a tone. ( of course I didn't ) and then by the end said I won 1 euro. But now these numbers just keep coming up on my phone and I can't do anything about it

    submitted by /u/jamesoutram1
    [link] [comments]

    Any slight movements stop my plugged in iPhone 6S from charging

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Anyone else have this issue? At first I thought this was a cable issue, but it's not working with any charging cables (apple, amazon, other third party).

    Edit: Issue is with slight lateral movements. Is everyone's charging port kinda loose when they plug a cable in?

    submitted by /u/pretysmitty
    [link] [comments]

    Allow certain apps to make notification sound while phone's silent switch is toggled?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    I usually have my phone set to silent since I have my watch on most of the time to see notifications, but I want to allow a certain application to bypass any silent/DND settings and make noise when it sends a notification. Is it possible to do this? I know that you can set certain contacts in your phone as emergency contacts, which makes their calls ring your phone loud regardless of settings - is there an app version of this?

    iPhone XS on latest ios 13.

    submitted by /u/minnesnowta
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted photo recovery

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:59 AM PST

    Deleted photo recovery

    Hello i signed out of my icloud a couple days ago and when i signed into my other one it had noticed that almost all of my photos had been deleted by themself and i need help recovering them it didn't delete any of my videos so it's kinda strange any help would be very useful ❣️

    submitted by /u/anime_-_king
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel