• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    iPad My iPad Layout. What’s yours like? ๐Ÿ˜‡

    iPad My iPad Layout. What’s yours like? ��


    My iPad Layout. What’s yours like? ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:21 AM PST

    As many requested, here’s the time lapse!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Welcome to the Family

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Beginner's Guide to Siri Shortcuts - Part 1: Your First Shortcut

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Microsoft Remote Desktop app for iOS updated

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Two Apple Pencil works on two IPads?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:15 AM PST

    Does this seem like a good deal, I personally own a iPhone 7 Plus 32gb and have never had issues with running out of space. Would 32gb be too small and should I buy the apple care

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Home screen facetime icons

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Afternoon all,

    I was hoping you all could help me with a question.

    I got an Ipad for my grandma and am in the process of setting it up. Is it possible to have a home screen button that triggers a facetime call to a specific person?

    for example there could be a button to call my dad and one for his sister.

    I saw you can do this with Siri schortcuts, but don't want to go down the voice route with her.

    Thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/RiverSpyFox
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 11 vs 12.9" to replace MBA for a writer?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm hoping I could get a more contextual comparison on the two based on my use case. I've been lurking this sub and feverishly watching Youtube videos but not getting any clear answers based on my needs.

    On one hand, the 11inch is the perfect portable size but the keyboard seems too compact and the multi-tasking abilities aren't 100% there. On the other hand, the 12.9 is perfect for keyboard usage and multitasking, but might be a bit too awkward for portability and "tablet things".

    More about my use case:

    I'm both a writer (freelance) and have a FT job in advertising (not a creative - so no design, photo work, etc), and I always get a work computer from whatever agency I'm at. My personal Macbook Air is about 6+ years old and is on its last leg and I was planning on getting a new one for my side-hustle (don't want to use my work computer). The thing is, aside from writing and the occasional personal web browsing and stuff, it usually sits in the corner.

    I was also looking for a "digital notebook" because I'm a pen to pad kind of girl. I'm in a lot of meetings and am usually jot noting things in one of my many Hilroy's, marking up and making notes on briefs/pdfs, going through research papers, and so on. I'd like to go paperless, if possible and not have to print out these pdfs to mark them up and make notes. I also hate when I forget my notebook at the office and am screwed because I don't have my notes so I have to go off of memory.

    I'm also a big "whiteboard" user and have a "personal-sized" whiteboard to use at my desk at work and also at home. Was hoping I could use this iPad with me at work as a note-taker and planner, and also act as my personal "whiteboard".

    Basically, this iPad needs to be portable for meetings and note-taking (without looking odd and large), a good size (full keyboard + screen size) for writing (I do about 5-10 hrs of writing a week depending), and easy to use for reading in bed, couch browsing and casual usage.

    Also, I don't have a desk at home, so usually when I'm writing it's on my couch using my lap or my little "TV dinner" stand. I also plan on getting a 3rd party keyboard that's more... clicky!

    So, TL;DR - what size of iPad pro would be best for regular tablet usage, portability, meeting note-taking, and regular writing w/ a keyboard?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/spinstercatlady
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Pro - Right time to buy?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Hello. Currently ipad pro wifi+cellular is around 100-150 off on Amazon. I would be using it for flight school, but I'm wondering if now is the time to buy with rumors of a new ipad pro coming soon. What are your thoughts / advice?

    submitted by /u/thechawlee
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t open any websites through google on my iPad.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    That title might be confusing, but let me try to explain. If I google something, and I tap a website I want to go to it does nothing. It has done this for all websites I have tried and it has been doing this for two days. Any help?

    submitted by /u/mewthehappy
    [link] [comments]

    Can I share audio without another compatible device nearby ?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    iPad 5th can’t be upgraded to IOS13?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Is that true? It's 2.5 years old and it can't run the latest OS?

    submitted by /u/PaysWith2DollarBills
    [link] [comments]

    Do you recommend buying refurbished ipad from ebay ?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    iPad Pro users, question for you.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    So, I've recently come to the idea of buying an iPad Pro. I'm going to start a business soon and I need to make a website. Is there anyone that makes websites on their iPad Pro (wix, Wordpress etc) and do you need a laptop or PC at all? This is the deciding factor between buying an iPad Pro or MacBook. Any and all answers would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iTNB
    [link] [comments]

    Refurbished iPad Pro

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Would you guys purchase a refurbished iPad from Apple?

    submitted by /u/jokeme33
    [link] [comments]

    Audio editor for voice?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    I'm trying to edit basic videos on the ipad and even with the imovie app, I'm more than pleased. However, I'm looking for an app that would help me clean the audio for my voice, like cleaning up background noise or any echo like in premiere pro.

    submitted by /u/p3rsonaa
    [link] [comments]

    Does putting your iPad on Airplane mode W/WiFi save any battery

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:44 AM PST

    Thank you very much for your insight!

    submitted by /u/Dwight247123
    [link] [comments]

    advice for selling iPad Pro on eBay, should I include serial number in pictures and listing?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    advice for selling iPad Pro on eBay, should I include serial number in pictures and listing?

    submitted by /u/Mashable_Pixels
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 13 on IPad Air 2

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Hi, I was wandering if it was safe to upgrade my IPad to iOS 13? The new OS was still quite buggy on October and I preferred waiting for an update to fix the issues as it's my main work tool.

    submitted by /u/TheOneScheherazade
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon is currently offering a $100 discount on 12.9-inch iPad -- which brings the entry-level model down to $899.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:11 AM PST

    Just Got My First iPad!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:22 PM PST

    Impulsively got the 7th gen iPad and 1st gen Apple Pencil for Black Friday, as I'm going to be going back to school in the spring. My 2015 MacBook Pro is starting to give up the ghost, so I'll likely be using my iPad for school mostly. What are your favorite iPad note taking apps with the Apple Pencil? Preferably something free but willing to pay for an app that's really worth it.

    submitted by /u/wand3rrlustt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel