• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    iOS Beta [BUG] Is there someone here who's experiencing Home button lagging? Having delays? I'm using a 6s. btw I'm on the latest 13.3 beta 3 update.

    iOS Beta [BUG] Is there someone here who's experiencing Home button lagging? Having delays? I'm using a 6s. btw I'm on the latest 13.3 beta 3 update.


    [BUG] Is there someone here who's experiencing Home button lagging? Having delays? I'm using a 6s. btw I'm on the latest 13.3 beta 3 update.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    [BUG] Random device/app unlocks without Face ID + random Face ID prompts when already unlocked

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    iPhone XS Max running iOS 13.3 latest build (17C5046a) -

    Since latest beta release, device itself or Face ID-protected apps will occasionally and inconsistently open/unlock without Face ID prompt appearing on screen or device scanning for face presence/identification.

    While device is already unlocked or a protected app is being used, system will sporadically show Face ID scan prompt and successfully validate or fail as normal, without affecting access to system or app in use at the time either way.

    Haven't noticed any consistent timeframe or specific events to trigger the bug to be able to reproduce it, just occurs randomly and inconsistently.

    Already submitted feedback to Apple but curious if anyone else has encountered this. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Auslander42
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] IPhone not forgetting Bluetooth device

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    My iPhone will give me the option to "remove this device from your iCloud account. " However I click accept and the device disappears and then just goes back into "my devices." I have no idea what device keeps connecting or what it is. The only devices I have ever connected are my airpods.

    submitted by /u/mattfpepper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel