• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Apple TV Does downgrading 4K to 1080 to decrease data consumption? 2 days into the month and already over 10% due to Disney+

    Apple TV Does downgrading 4K to 1080 to decrease data consumption? 2 days into the month and already over 10% due to Disney+


    Does downgrading 4K to 1080 to decrease data consumption? 2 days into the month and already over 10% due to Disney+

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Apple need to update the 'Games' page more often!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    4K Dark Knight code for anybody who wants it

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Hey you guys Apple TV in my country has limited shows but I still just thought that I would like to know some suggestions from you guys. The shows I like best are mostly animation shows for adults. You know the usual adult swim and all the sorts. But I don’t mind any suggestions. Thanks.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:30 AM PST

    ATV ¤K automatically turns on receiver

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:20 AM PST

    I recently added an Apple TV 4K to my home theater setup. While I am very happy about it, there's one annoying issue that I have not been able to fix.

    I have a Pioneer receiver plugged into my TV with CEC activated. This means that once I turn on my TV, the receiver turns on as well and receives the TV audio through ARC. If I'm just watching something random in the background, I often turn off the receiver, meaning that the audio will just be send through the TV speakers. I don't need 5.2.2 channel sound for watching the news.

    However, since I got the ATV (which is plugged into the receiver), I can no longer do this. If I'm watching TV and turns off the receiver, it automatically turns on again after 5 seconds. This also happens even if I have not used the ATV recently. For years I have a chromecast and blu-ray player plugged into the receiver as well, they have not caused this issue.

    Have anyone else experienced something similar? I suspect something should be changed within the ATV settings, but no luck so far. Any advise is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Gammelholm
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off AutoPlay Next feature in TVOS 13?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Anyone know how to turn off the feature that plays the next consecutive episode in your Up Next TV App queue for shows purchased from iTunes?

    I have kids that I'd rather not let the tv continuously play for them.

    submitted by /u/jonrohan
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy Apple TV if I have slow internet

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    I live in a very rural area in Alabama. The only internet i have is DSL and it is slllooowww! My download speed is 1.7Mbps and upload is .225

    So my question is, Is Apple TV going to be more of a hassle than a blessing? Will I be waiting forever for movies to buffer on Netflix and so on?

    submitted by /u/PtotheL
    [link] [comments]

    Siri Shortcuts plus HomePod is amazing!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    So I recently switched from fire tv to Apple TV's and thought my echos were a lot more useful than the HomePod. That is until this morning I found out about Siri Shortcuts last night and started playing with it today and so far have enabled my HomePod to open all my tv apps. I do have to do it individually which takes time but that also means I can make siri more useful than Alexa. Not sure if this has been posted but super excited to see what I can do.

    submitted by /u/eclpsdrgn
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 3rd gen not showing WiFi in Network settings

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:28 AM PST

    I have my Apple TV (3rd gen) hooked up through an ethernet cable and I'm trying to connect it to my WiFi network.

    I'm on Settings > General > Network but it's only showing Ethernet and Test Network.

    I can't take the ethernet cable out because I'm controlling via my phone and don't have the remote.

    How can I connect to WiFi?

    submitted by /u/donibrown69
    [link] [comments]

    Help - On the fence to buy ATV4K

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    I have a 2018 LG OLED and am pretty satisfied with WebOS as well as the inbuilt apps. Only the tv+ app is missing basically. Disney plus hasn't arrived in my country yet ( that gives a lot of time to improve the app for WebOS) and I don't intend to use iTunes Movies. I do have the one year of tv+ subscription, haven't started watching.

    Will I still benefit from it? If money not being an object but satisfaction from the purchase is. Should I buy it ? Any benefits I am missing.

    I am into apple ecosystem and like it very well but don't think I need airplay.

    submitted by /u/k2max6
    [link] [comments]

    Any plans to bring Apple TV app to Projector?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Interested in getting a projector once they have a built in Apple TV app. Anyone know of any plans to do so?

    submitted by /u/RandoJackson3rd
    [link] [comments]

    ISO Free Marvel Codes

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    I'm getting into the MCU, but renting them can pick up quite a bill, and I don't have money to buy them all. So if anyone has any they could send me, I'd be very grateful!

    submitted by /u/aioduck29
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth audio codecs for wireless headphones

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:17 AM PST

    So I know that IOS only supports SBC and AAC as codecs for bluetooth wireless headphones. And I know that Mac OSX can also support aptX as well as SBC/AAC.

    Does anyone know for sure what codecs the Apple TV 4K supports? I'm guessing only SBC/AAC, but is there any way to verify what it is using, and/or to force AAC over SBC?

    PS - I am not talking about the audio codecs contained in videos/movies, I'm talking about the codecs used for bluetooth audio transmission to wirless headphone.

    submitted by /u/occamsrazorben
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel