• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Apple iOS Apparently, the iOS calendar is infinite. Here’s the year 10005

    Apple iOS Apparently, the iOS calendar is infinite. Here’s the year 10005


    Apparently, the iOS calendar is infinite. Here’s the year 10005

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Low power mode on iPod when lost mode is on

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    You can’t go to a year behind 1 in the calendar app, then it just goes up instead of down

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Finally, Craigs is officially on iOS

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Family Sharing and iCloud Photos

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I am looking for some guidance here. Currently my family shares a single iCloud account so amongst the pros and cons of it, I thing I like is that the photos that anyone takes gets automatically synced to everyone. Since it the same iCloud photos account.

    Now I am looking to use Family Sharing for everyone. I will be the organizer and will manage the sharing. I understand that when we do Family Sharing, the Photos app creates a shared album in which everyone can add photos and videos. But it's not the same as having the photos being synced on everyone's devices as before. Does anyone have any thoughts or guidance on how to make this family sharing work effectively for photos.

    submitted by /u/jawaharn
    [link] [comments]

    Password protect

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Is there a way to password protect on my iPhone the files app or some of the files in the files app?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jonole
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Instagram app notifications

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I cant receive instgram's notifications on my lock screen, i did everything , reinstalled app, logged out and logged back in, turned on background app refresh, disabled low power mode, checked instagrams notifications settings, but i cant recieve the notifications on my lock screen, i am using iphone xs on ios 13.1.3

    submitted by /u/Vansh-Sengar
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a voice recording app that lets you store recordings in a folder structure?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Voice memos is great, love the UI, but I want to be able to store my audio files in a folder structure.

    I'm going to begin talking audio notes on the books I read, but this gets pretty unwieldy if they're not organized in some fashion.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cafebandito
    [link] [comments]

    First I discovered LPM with lost mode on an iPod, then emergency call section? It doesn't even work

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:31 PM PST

    Using Wireless Earbuds with iPhone AND iPad?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:14 AM PST

    I recently purchased some Bluetooth wireless earbuds on Amazon during their Cyber Monday sale. I was hoping that I would be able to connect them to my iPhone and my iPad at the same time. I can do this with a cheap pair of Bluetooth wireless over the ear headphones I bought a couple years ago but these ones will only connect to the iPad or the iPhone. So if I want to use them with my iPad I have to disconnect them from my iPhone and then they connect to my iPad and then when I want to use them with my iPhone I have to disconnect them from my iPad and re-connect them to my iPhone. I know I should just get Airbuds but I just don't have them money for those right now.

    I'm curious if anyone know if there is a way around this? Or any suggestions on budget friendly wireless earbuds that connect to the iPhone and to the iPad at the same time?

    submitted by /u/JarJarSchinks
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to disable this return button ? I always click on it by error...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:04 AM PST

    iPhone 7 - Can’t turn off 3D/Haptic Touch

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    i'm currently on an iphone 7, and i can't turn off 3d/haptic touch. even if the setting is off, everything functions as if 3d touch is on. this is only since ios13. it's been off ever since i got my phone and now it's on. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/memeaste
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna purchase a book from the iBooks store, but it doesn’t show me a price. I read somewhere that all the books available are free, but I’m unwilling to put my password without knowing whether it’ll charge me. Can anyone tell if this is free? If not, where can I see the price?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:51 AM PST

    IOS 13 has so so many bugs �� well done team, will done! I have to restart the IPhone XS to use the search! Some times keyboard is so slow and some times it’s stuck! And on my IPad Pro, the external keyboard doesn’t work unless I unplug/plug it again. Just woow

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Have no notifications after power ran out

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:44 AM PST

    Problem is basically title, I found an archived post that addressed it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ios/comments/blo1lr/no_notifications/ but there are no solutions and the thread is locked. Anybody who had this and fixed it please tell me how cause its driving me insane.

    The problem is that I don't get notifications from apps (Messenger, Snapchat, etc.) until I open them. I have tried restarting, turning notifications on an off Do Not Disturb mode basically everything obvious. Hopefully somebody can help me.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Yeni_
    [link] [comments]

    ipad charger does not work for iphone 11 pro?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    So i forget to bring my charger to work and i used my friend ipad charger , after 2 hours it only charged 2%. the charger works fine because her iphone X charges fine with it . i was afraid something is wrong with my 11 pro , so i tried to charge with my fast charger that comes with the 11 pro and its fine. is it normal for ipad charger that it does not work with 11 pro? btw the ipad charger is a few years old

    submitted by /u/jonnymann32
    [link] [comments]

    Does optimised charging actually work for you?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    i've been on ios 13 since the first beta, now i'm on the latest stable release. since then, only one time during beta 4 i actually got the "optimised charging" notification show up, and never since. also, my charging schedule is pretty consistent throughout the months.

    changed phone a couple of weeks ago and same issue, not even one notification that optimised charging is on.

    Is it just me or this feature is not working, since i check daily the battery chart and the phone charges straight to 100% every time.

    submitted by /u/thatguywhoknowshit
    [link] [comments]

    I saw a post earlier, decided I could do better.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Best reddit App?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Hey guys what app is everyone using for reddit? I've been using the official app and am looking for something new. I use Apollo here and there but haven't paid for pro. What do y'all use ?

    submitted by /u/youngsmoooveee
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage incoming

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Hello-

    I receive hundreds of daily individual text messages from one contact. I need to reference many of these later, so what I do is tag them with the little icons that pop up when you hold down a message. I use thumbs up, thumbs down, "!!!", heart, and sometimes the "?".

    There is one underlining problem with this approach. To begin with, The sender is not iOS user, so when iMessage tries to send the icon to my contact, I get an error message. I can live with this, but the bigger problem is that everytime I tag a message with one of the icons, I get an error message reply right away, which results in iMessage pulling my active screen to the bottom.

    Is there anyway to stop iMessage from pulling you down to the bottom of the active chat whenever a new text arrives?

    submitted by /u/no_more_misses_bro
    [link] [comments]

    German auto-correct worse since iOS 13?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:49 AM PST

    It corrects "uber" to "Uber" instead of "über". Just now "horen" became "Horen" (Greek goddesses) instead of "hören". "fur" just stays as the English word "fur" instead of "für".

    This was a lot better a few months ago. The vertical keyboard on iPhone is too small to show keys for the umlauts and just not typing them always worked until iOS 13. It was faster than long-pressing the vowel.

    submitted by /u/stesch
    [link] [comments]

    So apperantly i dont have auto brightness option iOS 13.3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    I use the dark mode, but I don’t want the background of maps in Plans to be dark, is there a way to do that ?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel