• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Apple Watch Ready for christmas 🎄 ⌚️

    Apple Watch Ready for christmas �� ⌚️


    Ready for christmas �� ⌚️

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:38 AM PST

    The force is strong with this one...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    I love my S5’s new look!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:27 PM PST

    How does AutoWake work?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Hello,

    I finally downloaded AutoSleep and AutoWake. I will try to understand the results of AutoSleep. How does AutoWake work? Indeed, it did not ring this morning. I have to click on the application before I sleep on the Watch? Indeed, I had closed everything on my Apple Watch, which means that I had returned to my dial with the time. What adjustments do you make? I simply set the alarm every day of the week (except Saturday and Sunday) at 7:15 with a "Medium" delay of 30 minutes before the target time. What are your feedback on using AutoWake?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/_Rama_
    [link] [comments]

    Unit Converter app?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    what is the best unit converter app for watch?

    submitted by /u/drdisri
    [link] [comments]

    Water ressistant

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    So i have been using my apple watch 44mm series 4 for about a year now. But now im skeptical about its water resistant capabilities (i know that its water resistance diminish over time) .Is there a way to test its capabilitites? Or has anyone had their apple watch broke due to water? Thanks

    submitted by /u/rickyandika97
    [link] [comments]

    Concierto - Apple Watch app for concert goers

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Concierto - Apple Watch app for concert goers

    I have created a tiny free Apple Watch app to use when you are at concerts. It will get the latest setlist from the artist so you can see what they are going to play. Check it out at:

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/concierto/id1482582046

    http://fakeapplications.com/index.php/concierto/

    Let me know what you think!

    https://preview.redd.it/3vhpgl9lxm241.png?width=368&format=png&auto=webp&s=26b1d01d2cf0a80f2c9dbd19f409e37fd92bc067

    submitted by /u/Shadestaboy
    [link] [comments]

    Did the charger change?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:56 AM PST

    Hi! I recently got myself an AW Series 5. I also bought a charging stand on amazon for my nightstand. It had nothing but great reviews but I noticed that it's gone on the manufacturer official site. You're supposed to put the Apple Watch Charger through a hole in the bottom to hide the cables but my USB Plug won't go through. It a little bit too thick. So I bought another one on apples website because I noticed on the product page the charger is encased in metal and the plug seemed a little bit smaller. But even this one Won't go through.

    So my question: did they change the cables? I noticed that the USB Plug is significantly bigger than the one of my older Lightning cables

    submitted by /u/loehan
    [link] [comments]

    Series 5 Steam Room?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:46 AM PST

    Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. I recently purchase the series 5 watch and I was curious if it is able to go into a steam room for 10-15min intervals? I know it is swim proof for 50m and I also see other people wearing sports watches in. Just curious if anyone has done it before or what the long term / short term effects are. Thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/tannerthedetailer
    [link] [comments]

    Series 3 long charge time, new.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Hello Just got mine series 3 from Walmart deal. Charged it over night from 12-7am and it went from 30%-88% . It's my first watch , bought new. Is this normal? Ambient temp is 68F. Factory charger. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/awang44
    [link] [comments]

    Great way to wake up in the morning

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Milanese Loop & Scratch Issue Question

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    So I've always liked the milanese loop and wanted to get one but I read too many horror stories on reddit about how easily it scratches the AW especially if you have SBSS model.

    I was at the Apple store few weeks ago for a Genuine Bar appointment for my iPad Pro with screen issue, and I was talking to someone there and mentioned my concern, and he told me flat out not to get the Apple milanese loop. The black ones have the same DLC coating as the watch and it will easily scratch the bottom of the watch. His solution was If you really want the milanese, then get one of those $5-10 Chinese replicas from Aliexpress or Ebay as they will scratch the watch far less due to not having DLC coating.

    So having Apple care, I decided to try and bought one from Ebay for $6 and I've been using it for about a week. I didn't pay any extra attention when putting on of taking off the watch, and just used it as if I was using it with a leather strap.

    So far, I don't see any scratches on the back or on the top of bottom edges of the watch.

    So if you are someone like me, then feel free to try the knockoffs.

    submitted by /u/nayabkl
    [link] [comments]

    Barton Watch Band in Army Green Canvas

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    Surprisingly disappointed with the Apple Watch Siri if I am using it correctly.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    I bought the Apple Watch so I can deal with notifications on the go because when I can't reach my phone, I would have Siri that would be able to be as competent as the one on my phone. Read messages, send messages and read them back to me, as well as check my notifications. I'm surprised that this is the first device that know of or bought where Siri can't do that. When I try and send a message, sometimes it will ignore me, it will never read the message I want to send back, it will also never read notifications or read messages that come in. I thought the idea of the Apple Watch, like other Android watches, were to handle information on the go and apparently this one can't do that.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/thebatmanbeynd
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple let you exchange the band only?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Not sure I like this red dual tone sport loop thatI ordered with Apple Watch studio. I ordered the edition watch and don't want to do an exchange of the watch itself.

    submitted by /u/AppleZen36
    [link] [comments]

    My current collection of band: Forest green & Saddle brown leather loops, Product Red leather loop, Khaki sport band and the exclusive titanium grey sport band.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Is it safe to buy a refurbished Apple Watch from Walmart’s online store?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:59 PM PST

    Found a Series 4 44m retailing at $269 but I'm just not sure if buying a refurb from Walmart is safe.

    Edit: Same question with regard to Amazon Renewed.

    submitted by /u/wonderbruvski
    [link] [comments]

    Strength training workout mode

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:12 AM PST

    Apart from the training modes it already has, the Apple Watch should have a workout mode for weightlifting, calisthenics, and so on. It's a shame being only able to record cardio.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Nietzking
    [link] [comments]

    40mm or 44mm (a questions asked a million times). I have a week to decide if I want to keep the 40mm I have now or exchange for the 44mm. First watch in decades so I just don’t know. Thoughts? Pics included. The one with the screen on is currently my 40mm. My wrist is roughly 175mm it would seem.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    New to Apple Watch... don’t have the App Store among my apps...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    I seriously am getting very annoyed because I can't find answers. It's a series 4 of that helps

    submitted by /u/s0c1a7w0rk3r
    [link] [comments]

    Battery drains from 95% to 75% while sleeping... what gives?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Here are my settings:

    • Airplane mode on
    • Noise tracking disabled
    • Theater mode on
    • Background app refresh disabled
    • Watch face is numerals duo (simplest watch face), though battery drain occurs with any watch face
    • Received no notifications from phone; no alarm set or anything like that
    • Called apple support and they say my
    • Unpaired and re-paired watch 2-3 times already; same story each time
    • Latest version of iOS and watchOS
    • S4 Apple Watch (my Flair is wrong)

    What the fuck is going on? Why is my watch draining 20% in 6-7 hours? Other people say their watch drains maximum 5-15% while they sleep, and I'm sure they don't lock it down like I did. I've tried re-pairing so many times and not installing any apps, I still have this damn issue. It drains this quickly during the day as well, meaning my watch only lasts 18 hours or so. But my battery health is fine! And it used to last 36 hours before I was on watchOS 6. What is going on???

    submitted by /u/TestFlightBeta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel