• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Apple Help why does my macbook A1268 refuse to start up and instead stay on a blank white screen?

    Apple Help why does my macbook A1268 refuse to start up and instead stay on a blank white screen?


    why does my macbook A1268 refuse to start up and instead stay on a blank white screen?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:24 PM PST

    My mail is taking up 12Gb. How do I completely remove mail from my Mac? I want to keep Music Producton though.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Changed iPhone date to January 2020. Changed it back and now a few apps require me to wait up to 667 hours to play again.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Any help or knowledge appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Stee19
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 - trouble importing photos into Windows

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Call me old school. I like to manually import photos from my iPhone into Windows. I don't use iCloud Photo Library. I had no trouble doing this with my iPhone 8 or previous iPhones. Today was the first time I decided to import with my iPhone 11. I realized that I hadn't done any importing since 09-01 actually back when i had my iPhone 8.

    I tried both the Windows 10 Photos app -- and also Fast Stone Image Viewer (freeware) which has been very helpful in the past. Frankly I don't like Windows Photos and that failed with just a small batch of photos. BTW, I'm trying to import 649 photos or videos. Fast Stone got through about 225 but could not do a complete import. My next step would be to try a smaller batch.

    submitted by /u/Gateway2000PC
    [link] [comments]

    Incoming FaceTime and phone calls answered on my phone always show up as “missed” on my Mac. Is this a setting or a bug?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Need help finding the location of my desktop background

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Now this is a pretty strange request, but is there any way I can find where the location of my desktop background is? I wanna AirDrop it over to my iPad as a wallpaper but I can't remember the file name nor the folder I left it in since it's buried under my mess of a Documents folder I've never had the time to organize.

    submitted by /u/Streakdreniline
    [link] [comments]

    Copying files to SD card issue?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    When I try to copy files from folders on my Macbook pro (In this case from the desktop) to an SD card it never works?

    I am always stuck on the 'Copying Files' box with 0gb done. I've left it for ages trying to give it time but it never moves off this point. I would really really appreciate some help with this if anyone knows the solution. I have a lot of uni work and photos I need to store.

    Have experienced this issue for a while now and its really frustrating. The card is formatted to ExFat and is brand new and unlocked.

    submitted by /u/Rohanahan
    [link] [comments]

    Please answer.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    I am asking for a friend using her words.

    (I've logged into my apple account; I see my devices there, of course.

    When I go to find my phone, I also see another family member, and I can pen their phone. Those that mean they have logged into my apple account?)

    I don't have any photos, and I don't know the model. Sorry.

    submitted by /u/thesharkside
    [link] [comments]

    How much does it cost at the Apple Store to replace a Lightning port on a 7 Plus?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:50 PM PST

    So the lightning port on my phone works but it's very loose and with the slightest move the cable unplugs

    submitted by /u/turd_farts
    [link] [comments]

    2019 MacBook Air won't turn on when adapter plugged in

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:34 PM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/hwn53xv474241.png?width=542&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed58a8aebb2409dfbe94d349563d126bd3ece5be

    I have a problem with the adapter above. When I plug it in to MacBook when it's turned on then I have no problems all, adapter works fine together with all the peripherals connected to it like monitor and usb devices.

    Problems start as soon as I restart MacBook - then instead of restart it will shut down and won't turn back on even when pressing a button! To turn it back on I have to unplug the adapter.

    What should I do? are there any settings that needs to be adjusted?

    submitted by /u/mrfinancecracker
    [link] [comments]

    Pocophone F1 or iPhone 7?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    I have 9 month pocophone f1 6/64 variant, and a guy has offered to exchange his 13 month old iPhone 7 32gb with it. Should I go for it? Why ? Why not? My main concerns are Battery, Camera and Storage(32 gb should be enough?). Please help me in deciding. Much appreciated....

    submitted by /u/walidansari
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with App Store Credit

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    I recently was given a $100 app store gift card that I was planning to use for my Netflix subscription, but I found out that Netflix no longer supports paying through the app store. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on other things I could use this credit on, preferably some sort of video streaming service.

    submitted by /u/Riceftw
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some simple code - take text from numbers to make keynote slides

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:30 PM PST

    I am about to volunteer to do a course for my retired community members. I want to use a slide that has a blues artist name (as a title) and then some text giving an overview of them. I want to do this for about 50 artists. I am looking for a way to put the data into numbers and then use some script to create the key note slides. Any such help would be really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Proth5772
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max I got last week already cracked.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    I have no recollection on how this could've happened. The crack is in the bottom right corner right on the gap between the glass and plastic. I believe it may be a defect. I did get the phone last Sunday. Should I try a return or try to see if they'll repair it because of a defect?

    submitted by /u/takenalreadyisuserna
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this? I’m on working WiFi and it was working a minute ago but nothing I search loads.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    Reinstall Mac OS

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:22 PM PST

    I'm trying to reinstall Mac OS X Sierra. I have my nas as my time machine but when trying to recover from backup it gets stuck on "opening time machine backup."

    Would I be able to just fresh install Mac OS Sierra then use the backup?

    submitted by /u/wonderman911
    [link] [comments]

    macbook butterfly keyboard issues

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    i currently have the MacBook pro-2017 with touchbar running on high sierra 10.13.

    i am aware that these types of butterfly keyboards are quite problematic...and that Apple provides a free service to replace the keyboard (?) or something along those lines however... although ive had these problems ever since i got the mac, i spilled soda on my keyboard a couple moths ago. none of my keys are sticky though...and my mac performance is still the same (no overheating, no random restarts, battery life still seems to be the same, etc.). even so, this leads me to believe that i may not qualify for this free service anymore...

    my question being what is my best option? will i still qualify for the free service even when the soda didn't seem to affect my mac at all annd ive bee havinng these problems way bbeforehand? how much will it cost to replace it without applecare if i dont qualify for the free service?

    ive had problems with these keys for a while and never thought it was a collective manufacturing issue rather than an individual one. my "b" key is currently the one at fault and as im typing this my "n' key seems to be malfunctioning as well. before that was the "h" key (which is workig perfectly fie ow). i literally have to puch my keys to get them to work.

    i appreciate any feedback/advice.

    submitted by /u/124lee
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook internet doesnt work after waking up

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I have a new MBP...and things all work normally. That said, once I close the lid, and then wake it back up later, the wifi is essentially dead. It shows its connected to the network....but nothing happens (wifes laptop shows solid network speed). If I reboot....everything is normal again.

    Any idea whats going on and how I can stop this from happening?

    submitted by /u/ORDub
    [link] [comments]

    If i cancel my Apple Music subscription then resubscribe, do I get all my music back? What happens to my music when I unsubscribe? (Please see the rest of questions below)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    I am currently on the free trial of Apple Music and need to still consider whether or not I will keep it. I have 2 questions:

    1) If I cancel it at anytime, what happens to all of my saved music when I am off of the subscription? Do I still get to listen to it? Does it disappear?

    2) If I rejoin Apple Music, If my music does disappear, do I get to see it again and do I get back all my old playlists and library?

    Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/Joshpaulus
    [link] [comments]

    Turning off the phone plan for the primary line deregisters the number on iMessage?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    Parents are on vacation out of the country and I got them set up on an eSIM for another carrier. Their primary line is off (as it's international) but when they did this their primary line phone number got deregistered from iMessage. Would like them to still be able to get their texts from the primary number, how can we do this?

    submitted by /u/TheKrs1
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me? I’m trying to make a presentation but keynote app doesn’t work on my iPad 6th gen I’m sure that I’ve downloaded the last version of it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    I have an android phone but also macbookb and ipad, my friends try to send me messages via imessage and i don't get text sms forwarding. How can i fix this?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Question about creating a very specific shortcut. Is this even possible?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    For reason I won't get into, I find myself performing the same specific tasks over and over throughout the day. It's nothing big or complex, it's just very tedious.

    • I have to go into my Settings, go to Safari, press the "Clear History and Website Data," and then switch to Airplane Mode and I'm done.

    Like I said, it's not very complex at all. It's just very tedious and monotonous. But to circumvent me doing this over and over again, I was wondering if it was possible to use the Shortcut App? Can I create a shortcut that would "Clear History and Website Data" from Safari and then sketch to Airplane Mode? Is that even possible? Thank you for time...

    submitted by /u/TheRealGianniBrown
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, i would like to ask how to remove the staingate on my macbook pro early 2015. I already tried washing it with listerine but it didn’t work. Instead it just got bigger. Please help me find a quick and effective solution.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Reset Siri suggested website in Safari?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Safari would show YouTube links received in Messages under the "Siri Suggestions" section, and I found that very useful.

    I accidentally long-pressed a link and clicked "Do not suggest this website", and now Safari won't show ANY YouTube suggestions for any new links I receive.

    Is there any way to reset this? Basically, reverse my "do not suggest" action. I'm frustrated because I used this a lot and clicked by accident.

    submitted by /u/fehbari
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel