• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Apple Watch Shout out to good old Modular. Anyone else always come back to this? So practical and easy to read.

    Apple Watch Shout out to good old Modular. Anyone else always come back to this? So practical and easy to read.


    Shout out to good old Modular. Anyone else always come back to this? So practical and easy to read.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Is it normal for my apple watch to go from 92% to 75% during my sleep?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:24 AM PST

    A good deal on Barton Watch bands for your AW ~ $20.00

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    I just got my first AW a little more than a week ago, and I'm still getting to know it. So far I like it a lot.

    I've been researching alternative watch bands since day 1 and I came across a really incredible deal I thought was worth sharing.

    I found this company Barton Watch Bands that seem to make pretty high-quality bands and ordered myself a few to start with. Their pricing is between $32 - $38 normally with their inexpensive shipping, BUT with this discount code I found you can get $15.00 off.

    https://www.bartonwatchbands.com/

    The $15. discount code I found is: F6XV5T

    I haven't rec'd them yet but am eager to dress up my Stainless Black S4 in that Toffee Alligator Leather.

    submitted by /u/godskind
    [link] [comments]

    My wife and I both wanted Apple watches for Christmas so we both purchased for each other ahead of time and they will be here on Dec. 3rd. First thing she says is: “We can’t open them till Christmas Day” and my immediate response is: “Well we’re gonna have to make sure they work properly!!” ;)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Maps directions not working

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Since watchOS 6.1 my series 2 Apple Watch has stopped mirroring turn by turn directions from my phone. I can't for the life of me see what's turned it off.

    Anyone else had similar and know how to restore it?

    submitted by /u/PD165
    [link] [comments]

    Question - Radio Streaming Apps

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Is there any apps available that will stream internet radio stations directly from a cellular Apple Watch, without requiring the iPhone or WiFi nearby? The only ones I know of is the one built into Apple Music.

    submitted by /u/Goalieed
    [link] [comments]

    Garmin PacePro analogue on Apple Watch?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PST

    Is there any app that has the same functionality as Garmin PacePro? (Pace strategy for run that calculates target pace by segments based on elevation)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/developerinsoul
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble synchronising apps

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Hi all, I just got an S5 GPS & cellular yesterday and I'm having trouble syncing some apps.

    OneFootball - on my phone the app is installed but on my phone's list of apps for Apple Watch it is stuck on "installing" (little circle going around) and on my Apple Watch is says "You must first launch Onefootball on your phone to synchronise your favourite teams and completions to the Watch).

    I have tried opening the app, deleting it off both my phone and Apple Watch, turning both devices on and off again and I can't figure out what the problem is. I'm having the same issue with other apps too.

    If anyone knows the fix for this it would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/vimariz
    [link] [comments]

    I may be a year older , but this never gets old.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    DAE wish they could switch between a smooth or stepped seconds hand?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    I don't know why, the smooth second hand is the one thing that hasn't grown on me. There's nothing wrong with it by any means. For whatever reason I prefer a stepped seconds hand. I wish there was a toggle to swap it in the settings.

    submitted by /u/PhoenixStorm1015
    [link] [comments]

    Just happened upon this face today and I’m obsessed

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Magnetic North vs True North on top of the Rockefeller Tower.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    I’m thinking to get an Apple Watch Series 5 Aluminum. Should I go with GPS or Cellular?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Straps for Gold Apple Watch - Hermes?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:15 AM PST

    Has anyone paired a gold stainless steel Apple Watch with a Hermes band? I'm finding it really frustrating that Apple has such little choice for bands to match their gold watch. Love the Hermes straps but can only find them in silver.

    submitted by /u/mattnunn1985
    [link] [comments]

    Series 3 GPS Trade In

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Hi All When one does a trade in for Apple Watch, what do you need to include ? Both straps and charger with box ? Or just Apple with strap ? Apologies I've never traded in? Also is the trade in value dependent on what you give in ? Lastly what trade in value can I expect for AWS3 GPS ? Many thanks !

    submitted by /u/Vicari0
    [link] [comments]

    Best budget Apple Watch Sport/silicone bands

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:59 AM PST

    I have an Apple Watch Series 3, space grey with the black band. I'd love a white one, but don't really want to pay £49 for the official one.

    What's the best cheap alternative? Any suggestions?

    I'll prob pick up the official one at some point but just for now, what's the best for comfort and feel?

    submitted by /u/K_Click_D
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify - Play music through the Apple Watch Speaker?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Does anyone know if it's possible to play Spotify through the Apple Watch Speakers? I don't have it as an option on the audio device.. Seams like it should be an option?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/rashedalmetrami
    [link] [comments]

    Which would you choose: $250 Nike S3, $380 Nike S4, or $500 Nike S5?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Hi everyone! First time poster, but long time lurker here!

    Let me begin by saying that I'm not located in the US, and my currency is not US dollars, so your local deals won't be an option. I just converted the price to make it easier to picture.

    This will be my first AW and I'll mostly be using it for running, getting notifications, controlling music, etc. The ECG feature is not available in my country (not that I think I would use it much), and I don't really need fall detection. I don't use a regular watch, so I don't think the always on display would be something I'd miss in the 3 or 4.

    Which one would you recommend for a first time user?

    The $250 Nike S3 (with a complementary $25 Apple Store gift card), the $380 Nike S4, or the $500 Nike S5 (also with $25 gift card)?

    submitted by /u/tayaro
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Crown

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:23 PM PST

    So i just bought the series 4 for myself today and I'm having trouble with the crown button. So it supposed to works as a home button on phone right? But my doesnt, it can scroll and zoom, but pressing it show no functions at all. Anybody having the same issue as me? Or anybody had it before and solved? If so, please show me how

    submitted by /u/Quanguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a countdown app that has a complication that supports the infograph face?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    I've been looking forever and cant find one

    submitted by /u/BlueFrozenSoul
    [link] [comments]

    AOD deactivating?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing the Always On Display...not always being on?

    Every now and then, it'll just turn off and behave as though it wasn't an AOD. I need to then turn off the AOD option and reactivate it, for it to behave normally.

    Tell me I'm not alone here.

    submitted by /u/joemorrissey1
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download apps

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PST

    Had my series 1 for a while now and now when I try To install apps onto the watch the wheel spins and then just stops. Apps won't download to the watch at all. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/ChrisMottes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel