• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Apple iOS What is your favorite feature of iOS 13? Silencing Unknown Callers is my favorite.

    Apple iOS What is your favorite feature of iOS 13? Silencing Unknown Callers is my favorite.


    What is your favorite feature of iOS 13? Silencing Unknown Callers is my favorite.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Huh! Just wishful thinking!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:29 AM PST

    Alright iOS 13.2.3 ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:06 AM PST

    iMessage Notifications messed up

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PST

    I have muted the notifications for messages. But I want the notifications from one contact. So customised vibration and text tone for that contact in info setting. But still not receiving text received and sent sound on iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 13.2.3. Tried the same on iPhone X 12.4 but works fine. Any help will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/isajalgarg
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to add pass-protection to Screen Time on iOS 12?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    I know you can set up a PIN, but that only works to prevent changing the Screen Time settings. If I add time restrictions for certain apps, I can still bypass them easily by adding an exception for the next 15 minutes every time, or worse, for the entire day, which IMO defeats the whole purpose of this feature.

    I have near-to-zero willpower so I really need this. Obviously the idea here would be to create a password and put it in hands of a trusted third party (friend, family member, etc.)

    Cheers to the guys from /r/nosurf

    submitted by /u/metacognitive_guy
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Issues setting up eSim

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I have an unlocked iPhone 11 Pro Max. I'm trying to set up an eSim that I bought from a provider online. When I scan the QR code a banner drops down and reads "cellular plan cannot be set up, esim installation is unsupported on your device". Anyone know how to get this set up?

    submitted by /u/nawlinsborn73
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions for the best journaling app to sync between iOS and Mac OS also export to PDF.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Best email app for iOS?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Used gmail for a number of years until yesterday when I discovered that outlook both offers dark mode AND provides a better notification system with the whole focused inbox thing. What are some other email apps I probably haven't tried but are low key great?

    submitted by /u/seantheshoe
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro is a brick

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Any suggestions? I have a scheduled genius appointment in case nothing works. Nothing seems to work though. Holding down the power button won't turn it on. My Mac does not recognize it's connected either. I did notice for the past few nights the the automatic update failed. I'm guessing it failed during the update last night and couldn't recover for whatever reason.

    submitted by /u/Terrapin11
    [link] [comments]

    Watching online movies on safari or chrome, subtitles doesn’t show up

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    So, when I try to watch movies on safari or chrome with subtitles they don't show up. I know the website has subtitles working, but in my phone they don't show up. I've tried to activate subtitles through accessibility but it still doesn't work. Any ways to figure this one out?

    submitted by /u/SonarProof
    [link] [comments]

    Help, contacts missing but still available in messaging app

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Hello!

    Tldr: contacts missing from phone but show up in messaging app when typing into the to: box after an attempting upgrade.

    A family member recently bought an iPhone X and was attempting to upgrade from a 5s. He's not particularly tech savvy (you can bc he still was rocking the 5s) so he had he gf help (who also isn't super tech savvy).

    So between the two they did a backup of the old device and attempted to move everything over. Somehow the contacts list just dissappeared on the old device. I don't think he was syncing to the cloud but he doesn't really know what that even means. The contact list if empty, I used a couple extractor tools on the backup and only like 15 showed up.

    Here's the kicker, when he goes to messages on the old device and starts typing a name he can see all of them (even those he's never texted before). Is there anyway to get these to back or should I just send him to the apple store?

    submitted by /u/AgsMydude
    [link] [comments]

    Screentime password is gone

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:33 AM PST

    My screentime passcode is completely gone. I even used a 3rd part application and it said I don't have a screentime passcode set, but I do have one so it makes me put one in to turn on/off downtime, change screentime passcode etc. It wants me to put in a screentime passcode when it apparently doesn't exist. I have no idea how this happened.

    submitted by /u/Carson_2112
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] [iOS 13.2.3] My battery completely drained overnight

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    [HELP]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Maps discrepancy: Whenever I’m on a specific state road, I see the skyline. I never see the skyline on any other road… Why?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    stutter in photos while zooming

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:26 AM PST

    hello iOS community. i have this weird problem in photos apps - if i double click a photo or image to zoom it stutters a lot, but if i pinch to zoom its smooth as usual. anyone had similar problem? im using iphone xs on ios 13.2.3 ,btw if i close the photos app from multitasking and open the app again then it zooms smoothly but after some time its back to stuttering

    submitted by /u/Cormickz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to restore the data of a single app from iTunes backup?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Hi all. A while ago my iPhone was stolen, and I replaced it with a new one. I have backups of my old phone on my computer, but I never got around to restoring them. Months have passed and I'm pretty settled into my new phone.

    But I wonder about one app in particular, which was a photo holding app called Private Photo Vault. I kept a lot of personal photos in there that I didn't want confused in amongst my main Photo Gallery. I'm wondering if, using the iTunes backups in my computer, I can restore the contents of this individual app and get all my old photos back. Thank you all in advance for your advice and answers!

    submitted by /u/BroadSpecific4
    [link] [comments]

    Sign-in guest WiFi keeps timing out & doesn't remember information

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:18 PM PST

    At my work, I use a guest wifi which someone has to approve.

    but on my iPhone XS max, it times out so fast before it is approved, this doesn't happen on my PC or Galaxy S9.

    Also doesn't remember the sign in guest info, like on my S9 so I have to refill it every time.

    Anyone know how to make this easier?

    submitted by /u/Raging_Viper
    [link] [comments]

    We need better apps integration to DND

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    I love the automatic DND schedule because I love not to be woken up but random text message at 2am. However, I rarely use basic phone calls and text messages anymore which allow at least some customisation of what may come through. I need certain people to be allowed to text or call me on Messenger at night and certain groups on Messenger to very much not be allowed to wake me up at night.

    submitted by /u/Mironet49
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed_AppStore

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Is there a glitch in the keyboard of iPhone?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:56 AM PST

    I have been using iphone for nearly 5 years.

    While I type two hyphens together and use backspce to cancel,why both of them get deleted? Is it an issue?? I have encountered it with all previous IOS versions.

    submitted by /u/Rajat--Arora
    [link] [comments]

    Separate folders for photos and pictures

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I have searched online for an answer but have found no solution.

    Is there a way to separate photos I have taken and pictures I have saved online. Currently I just have a huge mashup of the both and would like two be able to view either one or the other.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/46733363722722226
    [link] [comments]

    How to find out how much data each app is using while iphone is connected to a WiFi

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Anyone any tips or hacks

    submitted by /u/AhammedAjmal
    [link] [comments]

    IOS13 on Iphone 7?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:15 AM PST

    How does this combination sounds to you?

    I am still on IOS12. For those who have Iphone 7, did your phone slow down after upgrading? did the battery life get worse?

    do u suggest upgrading to IOS13 or not?

    submitted by /u/Osas1995
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel