• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Apple TV when you sit for a while

    Apple TV when you sit for a while


    when you sit for a while

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    when you sit for a while and it starts to do a flyover of a city, is it real or computer generated? and is there a source for where they them?

    edit: im asking because ive had a couple sort of arguments with a family member who keeps saying theyre computer generated when theyre clearly not but hes very stubborn.

    submitted by /u/kwiteytighteys
    [link] [comments]

    Original remote's menu button hard to press

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    My original Apple TV remote's menu button has become hard to press, and makes a loud click sound. Has anyone else experienced that, and knows how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/r_jajajaime
    [link] [comments]

    Setup question: Apple TV + hi-fi connected to TV via optical + sonos or ikea wireless speakers

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I've been pondering about my home entertainment setup and started wondering if this was at all possible and if it has any known issues with syncing/signal dropping out.

    Basically, I would mainly use this setup with Plex.

    The Apple TV would be connected to the TV via HDMI.

    Plex would be playing on Apple TV, casting from iPhone app.

    The TV would connect to my home Hi-Fi with optical audio cable.

    The wireless speakers (Sonos/Ikea) would have to fetch audio from Apple TV, I guess.

    Would sound come out from both Hi-Fi and wireless speakers? Would it be in sync?

    Currently I use Chromecast to TV with Hi-Fi connected via optical audio cable, but I thought about buying Apple TV + wireless speakers to improve the experience. Worth it?

    submitted by /u/Goldaniga
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Specials For 2019: A List Of Popular Holiday Special Episodes

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:09 AM PST

    NPR One crashes every couple minutes, only app that does this

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    NPR One crashes my whole AppleTV. It's the only app that does this, no issues with any of the others I use. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the app, same result. I shuts down my AppleTV and my tv. At least once I relaunch the app, I can play from the same place I was at, don't have to start the broadcast/podcast over.

    Any ideas how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/vegwerm
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV 32gb not the 4K one.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Since the tvOS in early October I think? Can't really remember. I bought a new AppleTV 4K and that one is running smoothly but my older one has been losing internet connection, lagging, freezing and force closing since that update. I have rebooted it several times and checked out the system diagnostics as they are all saying it's fine. Still have these issues though. Any idea what this could be or is this AppleTV on life support and I need to pull the plug?

    submitted by /u/wellwellwell789
    [link] [comments]

    Any workarounds for no "AutoPlay Next" feature for TV Shows?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    I went on a buying binge with all the great TV show complete sets on sale since last Friday. I bought Futurama since it's a great show to fall asleep to or have on in the background while doing some work. But having to select every episode to play manually is a bit annoying. Has anyone found a workaround so I can just put a bunch of episodes on and let it play continuously?

    submitted by /u/JeffTennis
    [link] [comments]

    Free Music Player for Apple TV

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Apple TV Games Wish List

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    With Black Friday here and the Christmas shopping season in full swing, I'd be interested to hear what games you wish were on the Apple TV platform. I know it's not a full gaming system but with the launch of Apple Arcade and full controller support, it'd be nice to get some new games to play.

    Personally, I'm not a HUGE gamer but I would love to be able to play NHL 20 and FIFA. I don't wanna go buy a new XBOX to fill this void but the iOS versions (which I know are "freemium" which can be annoying) but I need to satiate this craving!

    What say you?

    submitted by /u/freerangehumans74
    [link] [comments]

    Spectrum App & Channel Numbers

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I have been googling and trying various ways to try get the Spectrum app on my Apple TV to organize channels by number and not alphabetically. So far, I have tried going into the guide, then click on the dots, and have no option to organize by channel number. Has anyone figured this out yet?

    I appreciate any advice or help.

    submitted by /u/technofox01
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use an Apple display as the display for Apple TV?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:50 PM PST

    Is this even possible? If so, how have you found it?

    submitted by /u/poquert
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4k 32gb freaking out my att fiber modem

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:36 PM PST

    This happening to anyone else? Lately when I turn on my Apple TV it causes my internet modem to basically stop working? At least that's what I think is happening. Internent works fine otherwise.

    Happening elsewhere?

    submitted by /u/tomtomkinson
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV+ and Apple Movies in 4K on Fire TV Stick 4k

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Apple TV 4K (UK)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PST

    So I'm looking to replace my broken Amazon fire stick with an Aaple TV 4K.

    Main reason being me and my girlfriend would like to purchase films but the £25 a time price for discs is extortionate and having the films available on all our Apple devices for less of a cost makes more sense

    The only thing I can't find is a list of what applications are available on it in the UK

    I can find a plethora of information in regards to the US; anyone able to help me out or own one themselves in the UK and could let me know what's on offer?

    submitted by /u/NotAnRSPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa built in, Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, includes the Alexa Voice Remote $24.99 At Amazon

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Amazon

    I really like it, picture quality is great & there are lots of shows to watch on it. I was under the impression I would be able to watch all the shows for free though, that is not true. There are lots of movies you have to pay for to watch but it was still a good buy, it packs a lot of power at a great price.
    The new remote control is very handy as well. No more searching for the TV remote to adjust the volume or turn off power. The only thing I expected to have more memory not just 8GB other than that it's a great device I recommend it. It's on a 50% discount and I thought someone might want to have it ...

    submitted by /u/BetterPlatypus8
    [link] [comments]

    So, can you order playlists on the ATV4K Spotify App?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:59 AM PST

    Hi everyone

    Pretty specific question, but tbh, I just bought a Samsung Q60R Smart TV and threw an ATV4K on top (Black Friday prices) because I've seen one in action at a friend's place and loved it. Little did I know that my Smart TV does basically all the things the Apple TV does now, including (more or less choppy) AirPlay 2. I've been trying to find comparisons to figure out whether I should save the gf and myself some money and return the ATV, or keep it ... and the one thing I didn't figure out yet because where I live, if you even unpack something before returning it, you'll lose a good amount off the purchase price:

    Does the ATV4K Spotify App offer Playlist reordering?

    This makes me sound horribly OCD-ridden — and maybe I am — but I always order my playlists by last added, and I hate the fact that the Samsung's Spotify app orders by first added and doesn't allow changes to that at all, apparently. Does the ATV app?

    Also, if you will, can you think of other reasons to keep the ATV next to the TV?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/strikedamic
    [link] [comments]

    Best Black Friday TV Deals 2019

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel