• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Apple Macbook Dumb question, how do you get rid of this tab? I can’t close it and idk how to get rid of it.

    Apple Macbook Dumb question, how do you get rid of this tab? I can’t close it and idk how to get rid of it.


    Dumb question, how do you get rid of this tab? I can’t close it and idk how to get rid of it.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:05 PM PST

    A more cost-effective way to trade in for new Macbook pro?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:33 PM PST

    I bought the mid-2019 MacBook pro 15 inches (The latest one with a slight change to the butterfly keyboard) and it is still like new. I want the new one with the scissor switches.

    What is the best way to get as much money back as possible for the new one? Trading in at apple? Selling online? Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/thechosenchuck
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro Progression 2008-2019

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Weird Apple logo on the screen

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    [BlackFriday Deal] Apple MacBook Air is on sale for $649.99 (-35% off)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    Battery issue on new Macbook pro 13 2019

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Hey guys, i bought a macbook pro 13 2019 (the base model) two days ago and i'm having issues with the battery.

    The laptop already turned off by itself with 60% of battery (happened 3/4 times) and when trying to turn it on it would signal empty battery for a few times before booting. The battery does not come up as in need of service, i also ran diagnostics and it didn't find anything.

    I'm reading online about a possible fix of leaving the Mac in charge for 8 hours. I'm totally new to Macbooks so any advice here would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Labby92
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Black Friday MacBook, iMac Deals [up to 30 off)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    2k (1440p) 32-inch monitor for Macbook pro? Suggestions

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Hi Guys, I need suggestions for the above-mentioned monitor. Some things I need from this monitor

    - should have good viewing angles. I guess IPS panels have this, but not sure.

    - can connect and charge my Macbook Pro 2018 with 1 cable

    - is height adjustable and can be rotated 90 degrees in portrait mode

    - Plan on using it for watching Netflix, YouTube, Coding, surfing the internet

    would appreciate suggestions :). Thanks

    submitted by /u/andy4222
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro or Ipad Pro 12,9

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    As the title explains i really do not know what i should get

    I like typing notes with the computer because i write alot and need to make alot of excercises in the school i am at now but, i also like to write my notes because you can remember more with handwriten notes.

    The thing is that i am struggling with is that i cannot decide whether i should get the Macbook pro 2019 or the Ipad pro (Want to use it for atleast 5-6 years ) Btw i have found out about anki and its such an good learning method and i love it thats why i cannot pick

    The ipad pro 12,9 is cheaper with the apple pencil and the smart keyboard folio but i am afraid it will bend quiet easy and i will not get applecare since i am going to buy it via de mediamarkt (Dutch warehouse)

    And the thing i am afraid of of the macbook pro 2019 is that the keyboard will fail after 4 years but i have to use 1 of these devices around atleast 5 hours a day so.....

    I NEED HELP EXPLAIN YOUR ADVICE AND GIVE ME CONCRETE THINGS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAY!

    THANK YOU FOR READING (Indeed i have made posts like this couple of times)

    submitted by /u/jayrijah123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Micro-B to USB-C Transfer Cable

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    hi all! I once bought a Micro-B to USB-C Cable because I have a macbook and an Android phone, which makes transferring large files from one device to another very difficult. I often upload to Google Drive on one and download on the other, but this does not always work. I'm looking for a cable that will allow me to transfer files between devices. It's become a real problem and really inhibits the work I get done. Recommendations?

    submitted by /u/GeneralCritic
    [link] [comments]

    Which MacBook is a better deal?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PST

    I can either get a 2016 MacBook Pro 8 gb 256 gb SSD no Touch Bar for $500 or a 2018 MacBook Air 8 gb 256 GB SSD for $650. I don't do too much heavy computing tasks, just mainly for web browsing and school. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kztang
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get rid of my old 2010 white Macbook

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    I have a white Macbook that I purchased in 2010 that I no longer use. I upgraded to a SSD, double the RAM, and replaced the battery (although the battery does not hold a charge well anymore). What would be my best course of action to either sell it or dispose of it? Does it have any value at this point? Thank you in in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/bats9218
    [link] [comments]

    ordered a brand new macbook pro 13"

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Hi all, finally i found a fine deal on macbook and ordered one. sadly, they dropped the space grey option in the time of sales... so i bought the silver.

    i hope it won't look too shiny or white, i liked the space grey one (i like my devices dark, my iphones etc. are always space grey or black)

    what do you think about this ? (should i try changing it to space grey?)

    im going to use a mac for the first time, what do i need to get with the laptop?

    im thinking about usb dongle(braseus? or whatever its called) and laptop cover(one for outside one for keyboard but idk)

    submitted by /u/alpello
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air or Pro? Which one is the better choice to use an external 4K monitor? (Maybe two Monitors). Would the 2019 MacBook Air be sufficient power? I will use lab top for basic web and excel applications that’s about it.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Also, my old laptop was a 2014 MacBook Pro. Will the new air be faster in comparison? Or I just spend the extra $200 and go pro? And- I noticed the newer MacBooks have a Touch ID. If I use the MacBook with the lid closed connected to my external monitor(s), will the Touch ID be turned off or do I have manually open it and close it each time ?

    submitted by /u/anewfoundsin
    [link] [comments]

    This happens occasionally on my brand new MacBook Pro 13” Touch Bar when I wake it up and from what I’ve read others have said it just keeps getting worse over time. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Macbook making this sound? What’s wrong? Can it be fixed? Thanks!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Apple totally f*ed the resale value of my 2018 MBP

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Like tittle says, i was trying to get rid of my 2018 15" at a decent price but apple had so many decent deals with their pros this season that my resell value totally tanked. This has never happened before to me and this is like my 4th macbook, i might get stuck with it for a very long time.

    What happened tho? why was apple lowering the price of the 2019 macbooks by as much as 30%? has this happened before?

    submitted by /u/Thelonelywindow
    [link] [comments]

    Help me choose a macbook please

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Hi,

    Someone I know wants to create apps and use android studio, xcode and Xd and maybe photoshop. I'm the "computer expert" she knows but I have no idea about macs.. (it has to be a mac because she wants to make ios apps, that's the big criteria).

    Can one of you help me figure out what the best macbook is to accomplish this stuff?

    Help please! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RR724
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel