• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Bring this back to Cydia so people don’t mess up their phone’s

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Bring this back to Cydia so people don’t mess up their phone’s


    [Request] Bring this back to Cydia so people don’t mess up their phone’s

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    [News] @Chronic says Jailbreak detection can be bypassed efficiently using Checkm8

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:13 PM PDT

    [News] @Chronic says Jailbreak development is being worked on silently in the background using Checkm8

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak that changes the alarm screen to this video

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    [Discussion] any other A12 u0 users spending more time with stock is than JB because of the serious bugs like GPS and Camera?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    This is was supposed to be the best JB (and the most advanced, but I gotta say Chimeria didn't have half the issues u0 has. So I don't understand why u0 had such a hype train around it. My phone has been on stock os for the past 3 days because I can't use anything when JBd. How many others?

    submitted by /u/AutisticMarsupial
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Optimized Battery Charging: Charge battery to 80%, then gets topped off before you wake up - to prolong battery health.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Can someone possibly look at creating this, I believe this is already available on iOS 13 to help prolong the batteries life span. I remember hearing about this when iOS 13 first got announced, but haven't heard anything about it since iOS 13 dropped.

    Basically a tweak that learns your charging habits, and charges your battery to 80% and then tops it off before you wake up? - or alternatively the user can set a "charge by this time" in settings, for the battery to go up to 100% by then?

    Or maybe it can be ported from iOS 13?

    Edit: just to clarify, the phone battery would be "topped up/topped off" before you wake up. So you would be at 100% by the time you're ready to use it. It would not just stay at 80%. Ie. It's only staying at 80% for a majority of the time it is sitting on charged but would go up to 100% an hour or 2 before the time you usually go to unplug it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Gtfxxx
    [link] [comments]

    [Update]System Info 2.2.2 - save A12 shsh directly on device without PC and other changes

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Source: https://apt.arx8x.net

    It can now read and set generator on iOS 12 and A12 (Electra and unc0ver) without needing a reboot or re-jailbreak. Please let me know the results. Check Settings > General > About > Boot-nonce. Try setting a value by swiping left on that cell.

    Save usable aptickets directly from device without using a PC. The tickets are kept on shsh.host and you can use the website to access them. A copy is also kept on your device.

    This is done by: read original generator and copy it -> ask kernel for an apnonce > kernel overwrites generator > kernel generates apnonce and returns it > read generator > submit the pair to shsh.host to get a ticket > restore original generator.

    If you want to help me verify this method works. Save a ticket with system info, download the ticket, read the generator in it, set the generator on device, boot into recovery, read apnonce with irecovery and compare it with the apnonce in the ticket it saved.

    You can also go full natural selection mode and attempt a restore with it if you want to be extra-sure :P

    Now you can also select "listmynonce" option in the prompt to set generator and select from a list of valid generators based on tickets available for your device on shsh.host

    Other changes

    Most of the changes are made since April but I never put a changelog anywhere.

    • Fixed Setting > General > About > Applications > AppInfo view's icons on iOS 7, 8 and 9
    • Fixed battery capacity in About and Battery view on iOS 12.2+
    • Fix hooking on very old iOS versions
    • Fix a crash on iOS 7 when resuming app into About view
    • Make model cell copyable on iOS 5
    • Make cells copyable on iOS 4 and below
    • Launch apps from Settings > General > About > Applications > App
    • Fix the the hide/show daemons button in battery view on iOS 11+
    • Add a 'show everything' mode in for battery usage details
    • After saving a ticket, show options to show in filza or open shsh.host
    • Fix background mode detail alert in AppInfo view on iOS 6 and below
    • Fix container opening buttons in AppInfo view on iOS 6 and below
    • Remove placeholder SIRI cells on iOS 6 and below
    • Support new UDID format (this was done before the devices came out)
    • Changed resolution will only have effect in jailbroken state. You should be able to reboot back into stock resolution but still don't try this on iPhone X and higher.
    • I may have missed a lot of changes. S

    If everything works fine, I'll publish this version on bigboss. Feel free to give suggestion and report bugs

    Huge thanks to 0x7ff, @stek29, @sbingner, @saurik and @siguza

    Thanks to all of you who spent time to test it for me and reported bugs.

    Twitter

    Telegram

    Discord: ARX8x

    submitted by /u/ARX8X
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] HideBar is my first tweak

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    hey guys

    I would like to share my first tweak with you I hope I get positive replies, I know it is not a new tweak but I like to be encouraged (:

    It's been tested on iPhone X running on Ios 12.4 , A12 devices not included, i will figure it out soon

    https://github.com/xi7i6/xivn2/releases

    Edit: the tweak removes the home bar .

    submitted by /u/xi7i6
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Nepeta FAKE Twitter Account!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    I just stumbled upon a fake twitter profile that impersonates Nepeta and asks for donations.

    https://twitter.com/iNepetaDev

    Don't fall for this. There are already some donations made. The link in the bio is just a mirror of Nepetas repo.

    Report the profile at best.

    submitted by /u/Aarivex
    [link] [comments]

    [request] Can someone update Smoothie

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    Nepeta released a super buggy tweak called smoothie a while back and never patched out the bugs before leaving. So can someone update the tweak to fix bugs plz

    submitted by /u/MrJeffery907
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Thinking about upgrading from IPhone 6 to IPhone X due to the new checkm8 exploit — should I keep the phone on the lower stock IOS it comes from (probably IOS 12.4 or so) or upgrade to 13.1 before its unsigned?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:16 PM PDT

    Title says it all, I'm overdue for an upgrade and am thinking about upgrading from IPhone 6 to IPhone X due to the new checkm8 exploit — should I keep the phone on the lower stock IOS it comes with (probably IOS 12.4 or so) or upgrade to 13.1 before its unsigned?

    Any other tips while awaiting a JB for 13.1?

    submitted by /u/GoogleGlobalism
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] BetterCCXI module sizes not changing

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    [question] I’m pretty sureee it wasn’t like this until recently but Noctis with the newest update doesn’t seem to darken the widgets area and notifica coloring seems to take over but even with notifica disabled it still won’t go dark even with dark widgets enabled. Any ideas on how to fix it?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    [Request] Anyway to block YouTube Premium popup ad?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    I use YouTube Tools to enable background playback but when leaving youtube, the content pauses due to a poup asking me to try/buy YouTube premium.

    This happens everytime I open the YT app. Is there anyway to remove this annoying popup

    submitted by /u/OrangePhantom20
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak that allows me to choose if an app has access to my bluetooth or not, like in iOS 13.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    [Help] The Noctis12 update is making text white in apps I haven’t even enabled with it. Is this fixable or do I need to uninstall?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Hello, I’m taking my phone into the Apple store today due to my iPhone 7’s cellular chip failing. I already ran a rootfs restore, and I was going to erase all contents and settings, but the device tells me it won’t be able to activate if I do. Will Apple notice I’ve jailbroken before?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    [Help] Dark text on Noctis (IPhone XR iOS 12.4)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Dune vs Noctis vs Eclipse

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    I can almost tell this is going to get removed for being a duplicate post but before you delete this mod, I cannot find a singular definitive post, and with the update to Noctis recently I haven't seen any since then.

    I know that Carbon turned out to be a massive scam hence why I'm not asking about it here.

    But if I wanted to have a complete dark mode for everything on my device, i.e. third-party apps, sandboxed apps, etc... which is best? And do any have a control centre module like default iOS 13?

    Edit: I hadn't seen the post debunking that carbon uses stolen code

    submitted by /u/jonathanwashere1
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Haptic touch for unsupported device (5s/6)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    [Question] Any possible way to downgrade my iPhone 6 running 12.4.1?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    I would like to know whether a downgrade of my iPhone 6 (not the S) model would be possible without SHSH blobs. It is currently running iOS 12.4.1 and has never been jailbroken before. Can this happen, and can CheckMate make it possible to downgrade to an older version of iOS?

    submitted by /u/IdeasForReal
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that allows you to leave group chats with android users

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    So, my friend added me to a gc with 2 android users and I can't leave the gc I've tried the antisocial tweak but that didn't work, so I decided to request a tweak that can do it. Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/iiSoulio
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] ios 6 back button and on/off switches

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    [Discussion] does anyone have camera crash/unexpected resprings On A9 or above?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    Is there any user that face the same problem like Mine? I have only 2 camera tweaks installed recordpause and portraitxi. These are supported and stable tweaks. They even work perfectly on my iPadA9X. But not on my A9 device. The problem is when ever i click the shutter button it just resprings. After that i can take photos. After some time. This thing repeats. Can anyone suggest me a solution? I hope thus problem solves on the next update of uncover.

    submitted by /u/Ahmed3778
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel