• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    iPhone Speak selection no longer works iOS 13 iPhone 7

    iPhone Speak selection no longer works iOS 13 iPhone 7


    Speak selection no longer works iOS 13 iPhone 7

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    It's just stopped working after the update.

    I've been into the settings and made sure I've selected a voice.

    I have dyslexia so it's very handy for me to be able to have my words spoken back to me, so I can check for errors.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Figment_HF
    [link] [comments]

    How to get rid of the photos 'from my mac' ?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    I can't figure out how to remove them from my phone please help

    submitted by /u/ludiram
    [link] [comments]

    Extracting contacts from an iPhone->iCloud Backup

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Hey Guys. I don't really use any Apple products at all so please bear with me if I'm missing something obvious. My wife had a company provided iphone for several years. She recently left this job to start a job at another company that does not provide her with a phone. Before she turned in the old iphone she made an iCloud backup of the phone. I can see this backup created yesterday in her iCloud Account. I guess she should have used the 'sync contacts to icloud' instead of backup, but she used back up. So now we have a backup of her iPhone on iCloud. We want to extract the contacts from this backup.

    I did some searching and found several ways to do this, but only from an iTunes backup not from an iCloud backup. The distinction between these two is a little fuzzy, but I can find old backups from here older iphones from several years ago in her itunes account but I cannot find this brand new back up there.

    When I look at her icloud account on her Mac I can see that new backup with yesterday's date on it, but I can't DO anything with that back up as far as I can tell.

    We do not have a new iphone to restore this backup to. We both have Android phones.

    So what I'm looking for is some way to access this backup that is stored on her icloud and pull the contacts from it.

    I hope this makes sense and thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/uhohmomspaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 camera when shooting at night shows 2 light dots and they follow wherever I move the camera. Can’t see them when shooting at daytime. Is this just a reflection off something or an issue with the camera? Anyone else?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    iPhone restarts frequently after screen replacement.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Hey Reddit, I'm having an interesting issue with my IPhone 7 Plus. I just replaced the screen on it, and I'm very knowledgeable of that process so it wasn't beginners work. The weird part is that everything went well, but now my phone restarts whenever I leave it charging and locked.

    Some more details from my debugging: -analytics doesn't show any apps crashing the phone -it does not restart while the phone is unlocked, only while it is locked. -it does this whether it is charging or not

    If you need any more details, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/oraclehurts
    [link] [comments]

    I cloud says that all photos were backed up, but there is only 80Gb worth of photos and videos on my cloud where I have 100GB worth of photos and videos on my device

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Can anyone help we with this?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    My phone says I have service but wont let me use it in certain areas. My LTE bar could be completely full and I try to open any app and it says I have no WiFi. This only happens in certain areas of my town and in other parts it works perfectly fine. Any ideas of why this might me?

    submitted by /u/12136044
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID won’t work

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    I have an iphone xs, ios 13.1.2. I had to turn face id off because it stopped recognizing me but when i went to go set it back up, it doesn't work anymore. it keeps saying move iphone lower or move iphone higher or closer and i have spent a long time trying to get it right but it just won't register no matter what i do. does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/_bronze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel