• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Apple TV This looks amazing

    Apple TV This looks amazing


    This looks amazing

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    Apple tvOS 13.0 Removes "Up Next"

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Is this true? I have stupid previews for movies or tv shows I will not buy or watch. I know it is only an extra click, but I have to click into the TV app to get to "up next"!? The best feature about AppleTv was the "Up Next" being on my home screen and easily navigating to the shows I actually watch. If this feature stays, I might be considering different products.

    submitted by /u/Dgoldfe13
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade could rock on Apple TV 4K with better optimization

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:43 AM PDT

    Controller Latency for Arcade

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    Currently using MFI Nimbus controller to play Apple Arcade games but found a slight delay with button input. Especially slow when using bumper buttons to play Pinball Wizard. I do not remember Minecraft on aTV having any input delay with same controller.

    Are PS4 and Xbox controllers better without input lag?

    Could it be the Arcade games and not controller?

    submitted by /u/willimac
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV and Bravo

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing issues with playing Bravo shows on Apple TV? I have to authenticate the app each time with my TV provider (PSVue), and lately I've noticed that after an ad airs, whatever show I'm watching will fast-forward 20-30 minutes.

    submitted by /u/michsineath
    [link] [comments]

    How do I power down an old tv with no Cec

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    I have a sharp that I got like in 2010 I think and it still works great except not sure how to turn it off with the Siri remote. Anyone know how I can use to turn off the tv ?

    submitted by /u/eclpsdrgn
    [link] [comments]

    During Podcast play, time bar does not show when touch on siri remote.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    It was working on tvos 12, during podcast playback when I touch on siri remote surface the time bar was showing but on tvos 13 it doesn't show. Only way to see time is click on touch surface or play pause button but it pauses the podcast. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/anipaduser
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a new Apple TV (4K): will iCloud install all the apps I have on my current Apple TV (like getting a new iPhone)?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    workarounds for passthrough of local content's dolby atmos

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    hi, im interested in an apple 4ktv. however it lacks local dolby atmos true bit stream and a lot of my content is local files.

    Is there a workaround for this such as a hack or side loaded app i can use or are we stuck?

    i have a panasonic 902b tv and a denon x3300dw. can i just hhook the apple tv4k up to my denon avr and it pass through dolby atmos or doesn tit work?

    submitted by /u/aoaaron
    [link] [comments]

    Profiles question in TVOS 13

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    When you setup a profile in TVOS, does it keep your icons/apps on the home screen? For example, my wife only uses Netflix and Amazon Prime Video and YTTV. If she logs into her profile on the ATV, can she delete all the other icons/apps from the screen, and just have the apps she uses? Or is this not how the profiles work?

    submitted by /u/RedRocker55
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 "cannot connect to App Store"

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    All other Apple services running fine, tried restarting, signing out, power cycle router, etc. nothing working. Service outage or other users getting this bug after update?

    submitted by /u/trevno
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 Remote Not Working

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    Updated to 13 a few days ago. Apple TV won't turn on via the remote anymore. If I launch the app on my iPhone or cycle the power the remote will start working again. Anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/OlmecJones
    [link] [comments]

    Did the new update ruin airplay?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    Since the new update my phone is no longer able to stream to my Apple TV whatsoever. Can't even discover the damn thing. I have my Apple TV set to allow anyone at all to stream so long as they enter the password, and this has worked fine up until now.

    I am in a situation where my phone and Apple TV are not connected to the same network, as it is not possible. This has never been a problem until today when my Apple TV seems to no longer be discoverable. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/mattman2301
    [link] [comments]

    Viacom Applications can no longer sign in through DirectTV single sign on

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    After the latest Viacom app update I can no longer sign into apps with my DirectTV service. Viacom has many apps in the App Store ex; MTV, Paramount, Comedy Central and they all seem to be using the same source code. This issue is only happening on AppleTV and all other iOS devices seem to be functioning as normal. Is any one else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/So1embum
    [link] [comments]

    CBS All Access Channel — Evil S01E02

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    If anyone has been watching the new show Evil, are you seeing the issue with E02 actually being a duplicate of E01?

    The metadata is all correct, but when the video starts, it's E01.

    submitted by /u/barkerja
    [link] [comments]

    Removing duplicate user profiles

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else have the same user listed twice? They seem to be identical and have all the same info - but I cannot remove one. In the home app it only shows the 1. I'm running 13.2.

    submitted by /u/btumpak
    [link] [comments]

    How does one resumes videos in the original Apple TV's YouTube app?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    This is assuming not logged in too.

    Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    How many AppleTV's can I sign in with my iTunes account?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    I've had my 4K AppleTV for a year or so. I was going to buy a few more for the other rooms in my house, and log in with my iTunes account so I can easier access my movies and tv shows that I purchased on them. I remember there being like a 10 device limit or something like that but is there a limit to how many AppleTVs I can sign into with my iTunes account?

    submitted by /u/JeffTennis
    [link] [comments]

    Following new update, can't change volume on TV via AppleTV4K remote?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Just turned on my ATV4K for first time in a few days. It updated everything. Remotes works, but won't let me change volume or turn TV on and off. Almost like the IR sensor doesn't work anymore. Would be helpful since I lost the remote on my LG TV.

    submitted by /u/JeffTennis
    [link] [comments]

    XBONE controller loses signal if anything in way

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    I am trying the controller support on Apple TV with Dead Cells.

    The moment my knee comes inbetween my Apple 4KTV and my controller no controller inputs work.

    But if I move my knees instantly back to normal.

    Don't tell me this is just how it's going to be, please

    submitted by /u/HainesGT
    [link] [comments]

    Will an Apple TV be able to receive signal while attached from the bottom to a wall?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel