• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 28, 2019

    Apple TV Can anyone think of a reason why we shouldn’t/couldn’t have a PS4 remote play app for ATV?

    Apple TV Can anyone think of a reason why we shouldn’t/couldn’t have a PS4 remote play app for ATV?


    Can anyone think of a reason why we shouldn’t/couldn’t have a PS4 remote play app for ATV?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:58 AM PDT

    Q: can I use the ATVHD USB type C port for power out?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    I use HDMI over cat6 extenders connected to my ATVHD.

    They run on 5v. I just wondered if I modified a type C lead and a power lead. Could the ATVHD power the extender?

    submitted by /u/Jammybe
    [link] [comments]

    Pairing 2-4 Xbox Controllers on tvOS beta

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    Has anyone been able to successfully pair more than one controller? I'm on tvOS beta 4 but had zero success. I can only get one xbox or ps4 controller to connect at a time.

    submitted by /u/calvertcreates
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 and amazon prime HDR

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Can anyone else get HDR to work in Amazon Prime app after upgrading to tvOS 13? The HDR symbol does not show up and it doesn't switch HDR at all when playing a show that I know had HDR before the upgrade. I'm assuming it's a bug and prime app needs updated but I've never seen this reported by anyone else.

    submitted by /u/Blue_Calx
    [link] [comments]

    Oled appletv 4k problem

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Hi all, I just bought the 55 inch oled b8 yesterday and the picture is amazing. I am having a problem though which makes me a bit nervous. Well actually it might be two problems. Anyway earlier today I was watching a 4k dolby vision atmos movie through itunes on my appletv 4k and and the picture went black for about 3 secs. The audio was still going. Later on I was watching the baseball game through the sportsnet app on the atv 4k again and the same thing happened twice in a span of about 20 secs. Then even later on I was reading on my phone and the appletv 4k box went into screen saver mode, the b8 went nuts, flashing red, green, black and white snow. 10 seconds later it stopped and brought me to the no signal detected screen on the b8. After fiddling with the atv remote I got it to come back to atv 4k signal. I read a year old post on reddit about this and it seemed that a lot of people chimed in and said they were having the problem too. Did this problem never get resolved, or is it something I'm doing wrong. Anyway thanks. Oh also I should note. I did the tvos update yesterday and am now running 12.4. I'm running the latest version of b8 firmware available in Canada. And I'm running it through my onkyo tx-nr575 avr which is also updated to the latest version. Thanks for any suggestions

    submitted by /u/Greg8642
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV issue

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    So my AppleTV keeps asking me to purchase either individual episodes or seasons of shows I already own. For example, I have all the seasons of Bob's Burgers purchased on my account, but when I go to play them it says I need to buy them.

    I can get into the shows through the Library tab (and the show does showup in Recent Purchases), but that is not ideal to have to swipe through dozens of episodes to find the one I want to watch.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Spoiler84
    [link] [comments]

    Signing in to Hulu with Sprint

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone have Free Hulu through Sprint? If so how in the world do you link this to the Hulu ATV app? I know for a fact I'm using the correct sprint email and password so I'm not sure how to link. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/comfortinnkid
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Channels with DNS

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I currently use a DNS service that allows me to watch Hulu, HBo Go and CBS all access via my Apple TV in the UK. However when I try and watch HBO or Straz via my US iTunes account in the UK I'm getting a not available in your region error. Is anyone else having this issue or know away around it

    submitted by /u/m11rphy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mute button on the Apple TV remote?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Or a work around?

    submitted by /u/marc100000
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t use Siri integration with Hulu for sports networks?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    It works for everything else, but when I say "play the X game" Siri will say I need the MLB at bat app, but I get this stream through Hulu.

    submitted by /u/Blainezab
    [link] [comments]

    Well this is always awesome. Running Public Beta tvOS.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Spotted on my TV App: proof that vampires exist!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel