• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 2, 2019

    Apple TV Only sometimes appletv lets me control volume with iPhone, help?

    Apple TV Only sometimes appletv lets me control volume with iPhone, help?


    Only sometimes appletv lets me control volume with iPhone, help?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    I have a Denon xvr2500 receiver, Sony Bravia X900F and Apple TV 4K.

    Only sometimes I can control the volume of the tv, why? I'm not sure if it depends how I turn it on or what?

    submitted by /u/hard-enough
    [link] [comments]

    The landscape photos. Where can I get the images?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    I really enjoy the Landscape (Apple Photos) - the black and white ones. I was hoping to use them for my desktop wallpaper, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/meusrenaissance
    [link] [comments]

    DirecTV Now rejuvenates 32GB Apple TV 4K bundle offer for 4 months service

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Airplay video to ATV4K and audio to another source?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    I'd like to stream video from my iPhone to an Apple TV 4k that plays sound through speakers hooked up to an Airport Express, but I can't find a way to keep the Airport as my audio source in this setup. In order for it to work, I think one of two things must be true: 1.) the Apple TV is capable of accepting an incoming stream from the iPhone (both video and audio) while also sending an outgoing stream to the Airport (audio only); or, 2.) the iPhone can route an audio feed to the Airport directly while also sending video to the Apple TV. Does anyone know if either scenario is technically possible? Or, better yet, has anyone successfully used Airplay to stream video to an Apple TV and audio to another device (Airport, Homepod, etc) simultaneously?

    submitted by /u/jurvusbob
    [link] [comments]

    Can the Amazon Fire TV remote control Apple TV?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    This may be a goofy question, but does anyone know if the new Alexa Voice Remote would be able to be programmed in the "learn remote"? It's IR, so it may be possible?

    submitted by /u/necronomiconmortis
    [link] [comments]

    Student Abroad. What streaming apps can I actually airplay from my iPad with a VPN?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    I've tried xfinity, Hulu, Netflix.... no luck. Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Timmyturner253
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple TV only turns on when I unplug it and plug it back in? Help!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm having an issue with my Apple TV. When I go to turn the system on from my remote if it has been off for a while, it won't turn on. The light on the Apple TV won't come on. When I unplug the Apple TV and plug it back in, it turns on and I'm able to use it as normally.

    Has anyone else has this happen to them? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kenyanstallion
    [link] [comments]

    WatchAid servers not reachable on most recent tvOS beta?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    I have been trying to get WatchAid to work recently. I tried reinstalling it and nothing seems to work. Does anyone else on the most recent Apple TV beta have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/aeonofgods
    [link] [comments]

    How to for LG B8

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    So I bought A LG B8, a new 4K TV for me. I also got Apple 4K TV, so I was wondering since I have been watching Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu on LG WebOS. I have settings set for all these apps.

    Now with Apple, I don't know, they don't seem very identical with my TV's app. For example, I was testing one previously watched, "Lost in Space" for example. On LG's side, it looks GORGEOUS and brilliantly bright colors (because of the settings I made), then with Apple TV, I thought changing through TV's setting to match the one I have on the app, it don't look very close. So do anyone have advices for this specific TV?

    I have been looking for one that has same TV as mine but I have been seeing C8s.

    Please help if anyone can, I appreciate it! Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/Profaniter
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who doesn’t like the new TV App design?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    I know this is the first beta and certain elements will (hopefully) change before the final release in May, but I find this redesign to be a step back compared to the stable version. The use of all rectangular tiles is probably my biggest pet peeve. I also don't care for the seemingly unending horizontal and vertical "lists" in each section. The only thing I do love are the near full screen individual show and movie main pages, though the tiles in the "how to watch" section are ridiculously large. I just hope Apple simplifies the design in future betas and the final release.

    submitted by /u/08830
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel