• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Update] PostBox Beta 7 is now out with a redesign and user-curated packages!

    iOS Jailbreak [Update] PostBox Beta 7 is now out with a redesign and user-curated packages!


    [Update] PostBox Beta 7 is now out with a redesign and user-curated packages!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    [News] iOS 14.7 is no longer being signed.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    [Update] Visualyzer, new coloring styles and bug fixes!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    [News] pinera1n portable Checkra1n solution,Odysseyra1n works too,just need a pinephone with mobian (pinephone is Linux phone),tutorial posted on GitHub,you can jailbreak without computer and using friendly GUI on touch screen easily,tutorial in the link, more information on my Twitter: powen00hsiao

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    [News] Update regarding the Taurine BSOD

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    [Question] Why is my libhooker in chinese and how can I change it ?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    [Help] WhatsApp doesn’t send out notifications of new texts until I open it. This doesn’t happen when unjailbroken.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    So recently I've been noticing I'm not getting any notifications from WhatsApp which is weird since I use it for everything and everyone, until I open the app and see "connecting..." on the header of the chat screen. I thought it could be something turned off background refresh and while it was off because I always use LPM I've never had this before. I would always get the texts even when in LPM.

    So I decided to reboot and enter vanilla iOS, test text with another phone and yup, the notification noise for my WhatsApp played. Cool so now it's a tweak thing or worse, a JB method problem (U0 6.1.2 on iPhone 11, iOS 14.3). Something extra i noticed is that when testing the messages that I sent from the other phone to my main one, it always appeared as one check mark (this on WhatsApp terms means that you sent it, but the one receiving it doesn't have connection so it wasn't delivered yet...this changed to 2 check marks whenever I entered the app myself and I start finally receiving the texts)

    So I am coming here for help, for now I don't have the time or strength to go by every tweak I have so I'll leave my tweak list in the comments and if someone knows if one of them could be tampering with it, please let me know! I will really appreciate it a lot! TIA!

    submitted by /u/_andres_torres_
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Raise Jetsam limits for apps/games killed by Jetsam? (iOS 14)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I have a few apps and games on my device that kept crashing so I installed Cr4shed, upon which I discovered they were being killed by Jetsam. I saw that there were ways to raise Jetsam limits for individual daemons, but I haven't found anything on raising limits for apps. Is there a way to raise an app's limit?

    submitted by /u/Iwin1029
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to turn ios 14 signal bars into ios 10-style signal dots

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    [Question] iPhone Restarts or doesn’t jailbreak.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I have an old iPhone 6 on IOS 12.4.4 and it won't jailbreak. It either restarts while jail breaking (during exploit), says it's jailbroken but isn't, or says an error has occurred. I've tried Chimera and Unc0ver. And they both do this. I've tried like 20 times. Anyone know some fixes?

    submitted by /u/Imtiredz
    [link] [comments]

    [question] have anybody try this succession this setting option? Restore rootfs from this. Does it work better then uncover rootfs?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    [Help] Need help resetting my ipad without the apple id password.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Hi all, I have found an old ipad recently which runs the iOS version 11.0.1. I want to give to it to my cousin for his studies but the thing is I don't remember the password for the apple id associated with it. I tried all the ways/combinations to recover that but couldn't. I was able to remember the lockscreen passcode and remove the lockscreen from the iPad. Whenever I try to reset the iPad to factory settings it asks for the password associated with the apple id. I switched over to android years ago so I am not sure how should I proceed with the task.

    submitted by /u/hellcaster14
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Why is PlayStation app keep crashing?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I launched PlayStation app today and it kept crashing. I downgraded a few versions and it still kept crashing. My only conclusion is that it has like ultimate jailbreak detection or something.

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Mammoth_67
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How do I get this to show up on my name?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    [Help] iphone enters safe mode when opening notifications.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    like the title says... every time i try to open/expand a notification, my phone immediately goes into safe mode. it's not just certain apps or certain types of notifications. it happens with every notification. any ideas? thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/ellenwedge
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Best Spotify version for SpotifyEqualizerEnhanced?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I tried to message the dev beforehand but was unable to, I am wanting to know whats the best Spotify version to use with version 1.2 of his tweak?

    And yes, I know of EQE.

    submitted by /u/idontknowpeter
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Any tweak alternatives for Spy 2? it seems really buggy for me and some features dont work, like screen recording or fake passcode

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to change font size of Individual System Elements in the Statusbar, maybe even Springboard and Apps.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    I have several tweaks adding Text to the status bar, there just one Problem, the font size is always wrong and those tweaks often don't have a way to adjust the font size. So here my Request: A Tweak that can change the font size of any Text displayed in the status bar, or maybe even System wide.

    submitted by /u/leothetechguy
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] When i try to run apt autoremove there’s an error when it tries to read packages lists, why would this happen?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    [Question] Can i go to iOS 14.7 using the ota delay method right now?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    It shows 14.5.1 on the update screen

    submitted by /u/ishiddedandcamed
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Little12 tweak causes my iPhone to go into safe mode. Thanks for the help!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    [Request] Cydia Substrate needs to be updated. I have to re-install Cydia Substrate and respring every time I enter into safe-mode.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    [QUESTION]Springboard crashed due different tweaks always with the same reason

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    In Cr4shed every X hours my Springboard crashes.

    The culprit (tweak) is always a different one. One time it is ShortLook, the other time Sonus13 or Kalm.

    The Reason for the crashes are always the same:

    *** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[1]

    I guess it has something to do with a faulty tweak that hooks into SpringBoard, but idk which one and if this is even the correct solution.

    My tweaklist:

    https://pastebin.com/raw/ixzs6MpJ

    submitted by /u/seerk4n
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] VoiceChangerXS not working.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    I downloaded and got a license for VoiceChangerXS but now after I enabled everything the UI doesn't show up on phone calls. How do I fix? I am on iOS 13.5.1

    submitted by /u/Beginning-Egg-9403
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel