• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 2, 2019

    Apple Watch I’m still out of breath from this intense challenge.

    Apple Watch I’m still out of breath from this intense challenge.


    I’m still out of breath from this intense challenge.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    Sooo I just went full Papaya.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Got this amazing charging dock 3D printed for my watch!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    Just got my employee Close Your Rings challenge watchband for February!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Do apps do background app refresh if they're complications on non active watch faces?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    I have 1 main watch face and then another of the same one with just other complications I need but don't have room for on my main one, do those refresh in the background even if it's not currently being used? I turned background app refresh off to save battery, but I know they will still refresh if they're on your watch face, but what about non active watch faces, do they still refresh or not until I swipe to them? (I hope this made sense, it's early in the morning and I feel like this question is very redundant and idk how to explain it better, haha.)

    submitted by /u/Clare_G101
    [link] [comments]

    My new Goyard band came in today. Made by @lemmonheadd. Super stoked on how it turned out!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    I like this band (42mm Black chainlink on a 44 S4)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    fitness app keeps pausing

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Every time i start working out and i begin my strength training option a few seconds later i go back to check my watch and its paused. So now im unable to track my workouts accurately. This has been ongoing and its really annoying. The apple discussions on the apple website say if u have tattoos on your wrist (which i do) it can prevent the watch being accurate. But other people say that 3rd party apps like under armour dont have these issues. Does any one know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ClarQKent1911
    [link] [comments]

    Does raise to wake use enough battery that it should be turned off if I feel like my watch dies quickly?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if it it dieing quicking has to do with raise to wake, but I would just like as much battery as possible, is it worth it enough to turn raise to wake off? I enjoy it but I find it turning on when I don't need it to, and then who knows how many times when I don't realize it. New apple watch user here so trying to get some insight from some knowledgeable people, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Youreapizzapie
    [link] [comments]

    Heart rate spiked after seeing snake in my backyard at 7:17p. Crazy how accurate the watch is

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    What's your April challenge?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    My watch wants me to hit 1,970 Exercise minutes. Which is... doable, I guess... (deep breath)

    submitted by /u/cabridges
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you wear your Apple watch to bed?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    Is there any reason why you guys wear it to bed? Is there a sleep tracker or something?

    submitted by /u/Jeffryyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeptracking sleepwalking?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Hello fellow redditors,

    I've been using the apple watch for sleep tracking for about 2 months now (I use autosleep). Last night I had the weirdest result. I went to sleep at midnight but it showed that my iphone was moving until 2AM and my heart rate peaked at 140 around 1.30AM. My girlfriend said she did not move my phone and I've never sleep walked in my life (nor did she notice me getting up). I usually have a heartrate about 55-60 at night, which was what I had for the remainder of the night (until 7 AM).

    Anyone else had this kind of issue? I'm doubting if it's an error on their side or if i'm doing crazy things at night.

    submitted by /u/CalvoEqualsGod
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch 1 stainless steel - still worth it?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    Hi

    sorry for raising this question but didnt find up to date answers with google.

    I am going (planned to) to buy a used stainless steel version of the apple 1 today.

    Is it still worth it? I know that the newer ones are better but I am just afraid that it doesnt have watch os 5. Is there still long support for:

    - Push (whatsapp etc.)

    - Apple Pay

    - Runtastic

    Thats it.

    I could get it very check for 100 bucks today.

    submitted by /u/hanky86
    [link] [comments]

    AW S4 LTE vs GPS (Battery life comparison with LTE off)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Hi! I almost bought an LTE model today but was hesitant. My question is, will there be any benefit battery-wise when using the LTE model (LTE always off) over the GPS one?

    Reason I'm asking is, upon surfing the web some posts claimed the battery on the LTE model is a few mAh larger due to possible radio usage. Is it true or I'm better off spending that extra $ on accessories?

    PS: I'll never be using LTE and don't care if the body is Stainless or Aluminum.

    submitted by /u/alshraify
    [link] [comments]

    Do you personally submerge your watch in water?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    I'm a first time Apple Watch owner and I've had my Series 4 since October (I love it!). I actually haven't done a single water "activity" since getting the watch, and I decided when I got it that I wouldn't use it in the shower due to the concern of soap erroding the water seals over time.

    I now have an unexpected opportunity to go on a cruise in June, so this will be the first time I have an opportunity to submerge the watch. I don't want to be constantly in and out of the room and we are also stopping multiple times at beaches, so either I'm wearing this thing all day and taking it in the ocean/pools, or I'm not wearing it at all. Would you guys take your watch with you and do you trust the water seals? I do know Apple designs it for swimming, I'm just nervous.

    submitted by /u/drumrocker365
    [link] [comments]

    AW4 vibrating notification

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just purchased a brand new Apple Watch 4 and I'm struggling with some settings. I always keep my iPhone in silent mode, it only vibrates on calls and no other app.

    Is there a way to make my apple watch vibrate on notifications, without changing the current settings on my iPhone?

    For example, if i receive a telegram message, I want that my AW vibrates, but not my iPhone (not only when I have the AW on).

    submitted by /u/sarahoveryou
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain the difference between active and total calories? Also why it doesn’t count toward move goal?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/mRDBZsu

    My watch is saying I'm burning almost 5k calories a day. Why isn't it saying the total calories burnt on my move goal? I'm confused with this lol.

    I'm curious because my March challenge is to burn 63,000 calories but it's only counting my move goals calories not my total like I thought it would?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Kooshawa
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new band and chose a new face. Today’s theme is Cerulean!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Using Cellular Apple Watch as an iPhone Replacement

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    I've been toying with the idea of buying an Apple Watch Series 4 to use as my primary device, and buying a cheaper iPhone (possibly an iPhone SE) to leave at home.

    This idea popped into my head after I realised how much time I spend on my iPhone when I'm out and about.

    I haven't owned an Apple Watch since the Series 2, so I was wondering if anybody could provide some feedback/experience on whether or not this would be possible, or even practical, and what limitations I would likely face.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/3dmn
    [link] [comments]

    Best weather complication that’ll show weather conditions icon AND current temp together?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    Hi all. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried Dark Sky but I don't think it's worth the 3.99. Open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/shiv96
    [link] [comments]

    pleasantly surprised with this vegan leather band from Casetify. way better quality than expected and i loved the option to pick the hardware color. (on s4 44mm space gray)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    Would you want a thicker Apple Watch for 3 day battery life?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Is it cheating to use “Yoga” to fill out my exercise meter most nights?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    I'm not just putting "yoga" on and not doing anything. I do stretches and light planking but mostly deep leg stretches and lunges at night. I stand for 9-10 hours a day at work on concrete so I like to get some good back and knee roller time in.

    I get some good stretches and deep breathing in but I don't really do any yoga poses or actual real yoga besides stretching. (I normally have about 15 min of exercise time left at the end of the day so it's about 15-20 min of stretching)

    Should I not count this as yoga? I don't need the calorie rings and it counts it as way more calories burned than I actually burn while stretching.

    (It's very active stretching my heart rate is normally near 100-150 during with my resting being 65-75)

    submitted by /u/legalizemavin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel