• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 23, 2018

    Lately I haven’t been able to fullscreen YouTube videos because the channel logo is in the way of the expand button. Anyone else?

    Lately I haven’t been able to fullscreen YouTube videos because the channel logo is in the way of the expand button. Anyone else?


    Lately I haven’t been able to fullscreen YouTube videos because the channel logo is in the way of the expand button. Anyone else?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:32 PM PDT

    Can no longer swipe right to go back to previous page. iPhone 7 iOS 11.4

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:18 PM PDT

    Now I have to hit the back arrow in the top left corner, but was always able to just swipe to go back before today. Anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/ubsmoker
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to stop gifs from playing in the thumbnail?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 01:11 PM PDT

    I can only assume it's a recent update, but my iPhone 6s shudders so much when scrolling past them!

    I can't seem to find a way to stop them from autoplaying though

    submitted by /u/AdamPoonkit
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard Shortcuts for Alien Blue on iPad (3rd gen)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:21 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there were any useful keyboard shortcuts for using Alien Blue on an iPad with a wireless keyboard. Any responses are appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kyousuf758
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel