• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 17, 2018

    iPhoneX Sometimes my backspace key doesn’t work. Anyone else have this problem?

    iPhoneX Sometimes my backspace key doesn’t work. Anyone else have this problem?


    Sometimes my backspace key doesn’t work. Anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 08:37 AM PDT

    Where to buy a new authentic iPhone X?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm not too fond of the new iPhones that were just released and plan on buying an original iPhone X. My brother is telling me that because they are discontinued, I won't be able to buy one. That can't be true right? There should be some kind of authorized retailer that still has some in stock. Any ideas where I should look?

    Thanks a ton guys!

    submitted by /u/sw39ro
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need a screen protector for my X? Also is the back prone to scratches?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 09:18 PM PDT

    iPhone SE

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:40 AM PDT

    I just got my iPhone SE yesterday and my maximum battery capacity is at 97%

    I'm confused. how the heck it drain so fast

    submitted by /u/thegreatkylee
    [link] [comments]

    What is this black mark on my case and can i remove it?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    Iphone X Stock

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:20 PM PDT

    Is there any way to find out whether any stores in my area still have the Iphone X in stock other than to call around?

    I'm looking to purchase the Iphone X sim free model. I'd like to buy new from Apple, but so far haven't had any luck with any stores that still have it in stock. I LOVE the XS, but the reception on it is terrible compared to my old Iphone 8. I'm hoping the X will be a happy medium (if I can find one for sale). My current carrier is T-mobile, but I want to find the Sim-free model if possible. A store like Apple/ Costco is essential because if the X also has poor reception I'll downgrade back to the 8. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/officefishtank
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone recommend a gimbal?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 08:43 PM PDT

    I don't know anything about gimbals. I just need something that I can use to take stable videos for a music project I have going. Can they also be used to keep the phone still for long exposures and time lapses etc.? Or would it be best to also get a tripod as well? I'd prefer something on the cheaper side unless there's something far more worthwhile functionally and otherwise.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/shloptykept
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel